Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (96808 Views)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Islie: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
By Ameh Comrade Godwin

Drama occurred in Iyana Ejigbo area of Lagos State recently as a man sacked his wife for refusing to scream while being raped by robbers in presence of her husband.

The incident, which happened around Bello Street left many people in confusion.

It was gathered that the heavily armed gunmen had invaded their house around 3am and demanded for money.

DAILY POST gathered that the man, whose identity was given as Baba Eneh, a native of Owukpa in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State told the robbers that he only had N3’500 at home.

A resident of the area hinted our reporter that Baba Eneh, a road transporter begged the robbers to leave them after collecting the money, saying that they just got married and trying to settle down.

Angered by the man’s inability to provide money, the robbers descended on the wife and started raping her.

Drama occurred during the incident as instead of the woman to scream for help, she was moaning in excitement.

“Instead of her to cry for help, she was busy making some funny sounds, an indication that she was enjoying the sex, even in the presence of her husband,” the source said.

After the robbery incident, the man reportedly ordered her to leave the house on the ground that she disgraced him.

According to the source, it is against the gods of Owukpa for a married woman to sleep with another man.

The man, who was apparently afraid of dying, asked the wife to return to her village until the necessary sacrifices are done.

When DAILY POST contacted the chairman of Owukpa Youths Ambassador chairman in Lagos, Samuel Adikwu, he said the group was aware of the development but failed to give further details because it was a ‘family affair.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/20/man-sacks-wife-making-sweet-moans-raped-robbers/

8 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by midehi2(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by divinehand2003(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol

I can imagine how mad he must have been hearing his wife going gaga while being raped by the said robbers. Chai, sound like this below:

''Oooh baby, uhhh, aahh, fast...ter, ummm, ashh''

in such a situation can be maddening. I don't blame the man ooooo.

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
My belle ooooooooooooooooooooo grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by fernandoc(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thus us sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Chidexter(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Man Sacks? Like say na job

47 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
He is not good enough to be called a man.. I have my reason for that..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by ebujany(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol, the man vex

No be small thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Sezua(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
lmao
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by NwaNimo1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Your wife was moaning and groaning with enjoyment?

Dat one no be R.ap.e........na consensual sex.

case closed,

69 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by LOGDAN(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
I think I will do same!

Ain't freaking fair, but it's kamikaze!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by johnstar(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by steppins: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
Why not scream in pains? Why moan?

30 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is why we need to be allowed to own shot guns easily. Armed robbers are too BOLD in Nigeria.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Moreoffaith(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin

THE MAN FIT NO DEY FEED AM WELL AND AS E SEE BETTER FEEDER HOW SHE NO GO GIVE BETTER SOUND.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by elmessiahs(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Caretaker wives everywhere,selling their hole to d dick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by steppins: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
I've seen this happen before. A woman was being raped by arm robbers in front of her husband and she kept shouting, "give it to meeeeee" and she was moaning and kicking with multiple orgasms.
The husband sent her packing the next day.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by kiddoiLL(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
I cant judge or bash her.. i can only say she's a woman, she was raped, whether she enjoyed it or not. She was forcefully taken. Her moaning show she's just a human afterall.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by ZombieTAMER: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Only in Lagos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Inspectorsuga(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
He is not good enough to be called a man.. I have my reason for that..
Ur reason please

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lack of empathy everywhere. She's a human being.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
cheesy

Ohh poor boy! He couldn't stand the rhythm of the sweet sensual anthem his ears heard

angry

Ohh poor woman! She couldn't hide the enjoyment and ride she received from her husband , she must have orgasmed

angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by kiddoiLL(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:

Why not scream in pains? Why moan?
you realised she's human right ? human... and a woman for that matter, her nerves aint dead....maybe the fvckin was too much fr her nerves to handle

49 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by veave(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wah.

So it's now her fault that she was raped abi?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by AHCB: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
A question best directed at the woman. Beside, what stops her from crying or even wailing. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by brandydaniells(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
can i stop laughing now grin grin grin end time wives grin grin grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.