Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (28616 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by bantudra: 4:44am On Jun 21, 2017
here we go again..all nigerians blasted the northern youths.....but what do you do??..

you run to foreighners again...

chaiii....
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by BabaRamota1980: 4:45am On Jun 21, 2017
The Ohanaeze Youth Council, Worldwide, OYC, has petitioned the United Nations, UN, asking that ndi Igbo in the North be granted special protection following the quit notice issued to them by a coalition of northern youths.

What would this "special protection" look like?

1. An evacuation out of North, ...and to where?

2. A camping in a designated off-limit area (IDP) located in North?

3. A special band worn by Ibos that says "untouchable" (osu)?

Persin wan know o.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by NothingDoMe: 5:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
How Calli g them coward they pain you. Are they not coward?
I noticed with amusement that you didn't attend to the points I raised.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by UncleJudax(m): 5:32am On Jun 21, 2017
udubaba:
It amazes why the Yoruba always find Igbo offensive, always in defence of the north that has over 200 tribes yet all speak with one voice
Here in the south we are not United at all inspite of our education. Any day the Igbos and the Yorubas will speak with one voice that is why this country will move forward. Am looking forward to that day.
You may have to stop "looking"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Lightening: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2017
acenazt:
this people are just thoughtless. they have been screaming let us go let us go. now that they have been given a way out they want protection and referendum. silly folks

Referendum is the only way out. Ipob has been singing it since. What's your point please?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Wyttcat: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Is that not why you should all leave Afonja behind? You ibos are confused, leaving Hausas no choice than to force the biafra down your throats.
UN won't take you serious because you have not done any part of the work or something to show you are ready to leave Nigeria. You have not boycotted any election and still have your reps in the houses. You are just a bunch of noise makers. Start by moving back to your region and blow up the Niger bridge that connects your region, then you will get the world's attention.
Igboesika:
Everybody wants disintegration except afonjass. That's very bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by BBBlaze: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Nazeren:
You don't have the brains of a peahen. So not much is expected from you, really.

Mr sleeping brain there are legal ways to fight a just fight without involving violence. ..so pls be abreast with what is happening in the 21st century before you come here; talking trash and blabbing wink grin
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by BBBlaze: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
It is under your mother's puna.

Oh I see!
Hence you can't think properly before commenting...
Pls go back and fix your brain! grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Like I said, nothing is expected of you. Just blabbing here n there. Igbo coward.

BBBlaze:

Mr sleeping brain there are legal ways to fight a just fight without involving violence. ..so pls be abreast with what is happening in the 21st century before you come here; talking trash and blabbing wink grin
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by lloydtruth: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Samcoflex75:
you cannot eat your cake and have it, so you want to own property in a country which you call zoo? You are as foolish as your leader Kanu
if property dey hungry you work hard and get yours.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by BBBlaze: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Nazeren:
Like I said, nothing is expected of you. Just blabbing here n there. Igbo coward.

Why steal the word,"blabbing", of someone that nothing is expected of?...hmmm Mr Nazeren?
Go back to bed boy; your brain is still cold! grin cheesy

IN other news

I should not be talking with you right now because you are not worth my time...instead of me to talk to you I rather talk to the cows you and your kinsmen pilot; because the cows are sensible and you are senseless...

MY LAST WORDS

PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL AND GET ABREAST WITH THE EVENTS OF THE 21ST CENTURY BECAUSE YOU REALLY LACK EDUCATION! sorry my friend; it's not your fault that chasing cows around is your heritage! grin

*a word is enough for the wise*
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by modsfucker: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
lloydtruth:
Ungrateful in what aspect? did you buy any property for anybody? However this is so simple, if your people do not what igbos in your region then the igbos should FIRST have their country and then you can pass law to ban people of igbo extraction from entering or doing business in your region. (Anything less than this you people can do your worse up north) the biafra movement is unstoppable.

Did you allow other tribes to own big businesses in your domain same way Igbos are allowed to in other places?

Should any Yoruba or Hausa businessman own a popular investment in the East, you guys will at best impose an unrealistic levy on him or at worst burn down that investment. What happened to that depot Dangote tried to build down there? You people destroyed it.

Donyou now see the meaning of your ungratrfulness?

Just pack your stuff and leave before the ultimatum, is that too much to ask?

https://www.nairaland.com/3735004/suspected-thugs-destroy-proposed-dangote-affiliated

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by DjSustain(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Bunch of cowards. I thought they are brave na, why writing UN.

You are afraid to let Biafra go. You better start looking for the Transformer of your choice you will hug and die when Biafra finally comes

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2017
DjSustain:

You are afraid to let Biafra go. You better start looking for the Transformer of your choice you will hug and die when Biafra finally comes
Stifu.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2017
BBBlaze:

Oh I see!
Hence you can't think properly before commenting...
Pls go back and fix your brain! grin cheesy
Tell ur papi to bring his screw driver to fix it.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by darkckUSA: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Bunch of cowards. I thought they are brave na, why writing UN.

Stupid maggot....
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by darkckUSA: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2017
banki:
When they were issuing death treaths to other people it was ok....
When nnamdi kanu was calling for the death of yorubas etc it was ok...

Nnamdi Kanu abi? Was it the Nd’Igbo community? Was it any organizations of Igbo unity? In your bigoted mind.. you think Nnamdi Kanu thinks and speaks for all Igbos? Buhari made him a matyr by arresting and detaining him for longer than necessary.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2017
felicitywe:

why is it dat d first word u learn from a yoruba man or woman is to abuse?
Why are you pained? You want to start your victim cry again ba? And you think it will work. Maybe you need to go back and read your kinsmen comments before you jump like grasscutter into conclusions.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by darkckUSA: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2017
modsfucker:

Did you allow other tribes to own big businesses in your domain same way Igbos are allowed to in other places?

Should any Yoruba or Hausa businessman own a popular investment in the East, you guys will at best impose an unrealistic levy on him or at worst burn down that investment. What happened to that depot Dangote tried to build down there? You people destroyed it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3735004/suspected-thugs-destroy-proposed-dangote-affiliated

You are a misguided bigot. The yorubas do not even own lands in Ogun State or Lagos.. where will they see the money to buy? Not to talk of going to another man's land to buy.. no one has ever been denied the acess or right to own land or property in the east... your parents in their hatred has misguided you.. take a trip and do your research before you come here to spew rubbish from your mouth...
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2017
darkckUSA:

Stupid maggot....
If I abuse you back now, you mumu, kinsman will carry mouth up like na my dog kill am to say I am abusing you. But let me just ignore you to avoid victim cries. Tired of that already.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2017
darkckUSA:

You are a misguided bigot. The yorubas do not even own lands on Ogun State or Lagos.. where will they see the money to buy? Not to talk of going to another man's land to buy.. no one in Igbo land has ever being denied the acess or right to own land or property in the east... your parents in their hatred has misguided you.. take a trip and do your research before you come here to spew rin bish from your mouth...
Lol, no they did not own land in Lagos and ogun state, it is your father that owns the whole land. Your parents love for others is really manifesting you. We can see it from afar.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by modsfucker: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2017
darkckUSA:

You are a misguided bigot. The yorubas do not even own lands on Ogun State or Lagos.. where will they see the money to buy? Not to talk of going to another man's land to buy.. no one in Igbo land has ever being denied the acess or right to own land or property in the east... your parents in their hatred has misguided you.. take a trip and do your research before you come here to spew rin bish from your mouth...

Just cited a reference for you about the proposed Dangote depot which was destroyed at the foundation level in Onitsha but you pretend you did not see it.... Let me re-paste the link again and tell me why.....

Let me tell you kid, I traveled the length and breadth of this country, I am not a kid like you who depends on what his parents and kinsmen tell him to judge others
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Hahahaha. No, I'm yoruba and you're my slave.

BBBlaze:

Why steal the word,"blabbing", of someone that nothing is expected of?...hmmm Mr Nazeren?
Go back to bed boy; your brain is still cold! grin cheesy

*a word is enough for the wise*
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by emmanuelex1(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2017
LOL WHO TOLD YOU US OWNS UN, PLEASE LET ME CORRECT YOU USA IS A MAJOR VETO POWER AND PLAYER IN UNITED NATIONS, IN FACT US DOES NOT EVEN OWN NATO THEY CREATED RATHER IT IS A MAJOR POWER WITH GREAT NEGOTIATING SKILLS, IF YOU NEED PROVE SUBSCRIBE YOUR DSTV, A MAJOR PLAYER AND VETO POWER IN THE UNITED NATION LIKE RUSSIA IS STILL THE REASON PRESIDENT ASSAD IS THE SYRIAN PRESIDENT. PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE YOUR DSTV AND UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.
johnserek:

USA OWNS UN
USA HAS SAID NO DIVISION
WHAT TYPE OF COWARDLY ACT IS THAT
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by lloydtruth: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
modsfucker:

It's either you guys lack education or you enjoy lying to yourselves undecided undecided undecided undecided who is stopping you from owning properties in the east? Travel around and get exposed, life doesn't start and end in your state, leave your region, go to another region contribute to the economy of that region and then come back to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Butterworth: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
No tribe in Nigeria has written tons of letter to UN but Igbos. Their voice is adorned with cries of victimisation. They are the loudest and the most cowardly of the more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. what a yeye tribe!.
They alleged that history was stabbed in the back yet couldn't retort with a truer version. They think they can take enlightened Nigerians for their misguided kids who have been bastardized with lies & revisionism.
The North is really guiding through well, they called for UN attention and You have taken a bold step in that regard but for you to raise an unfounded alarm of genocidal attempt against the North who have always call for a non-violent exodus.
One begin to wonder what is so special about the parasitic North and the under-developed SW that the Ibos have refused to vacate these regions.
Let's hope your legislators and political leaders join forces with you and put UN under considerable pressure. We join our faith with yours but please for the umpteenth time, stop the blackmailing.

Reading is one thing and understanding is another one.

But I will pretend you understand what you read but willfully chose to be blinded by your ignoble stupidity and unwillingness to be objective.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Najokee: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2017
franudi:
Nnamdi kanu is wiser than the wisest man in afonja land.
.....kikiki...in the land of the blind(Biafra), the one eyed person(Kanu) is king....kikiki...hope you can comprehend this simple saying.....kikikik grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2017
I have maintained that any South Easterner or South Southerner killed in the North from Oct 1 committed suicide.
I mean, what the heck will a sane human being be doing in Northern Nigeria?
UN better divide this nation, and Igbos up north should sell off their properties there and invest in the SE and SS.
Thankful, Nigeria's perm sec to the UN is a Biafran.
The hate and threats from other tribes will make the igbos actualize Biafra sooner than expected, and we in the SS will support them wholeheartedly. So keep the insults coming foooools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: APC Governorship Primaries (Live Updates) / Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.