Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! (968 Views)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! by moderngist(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
A 65-year-old man on Friday told an Ibadan Customary Court, sitting in Agodi, how his wife of 38 years committed adultery with his typist while he was away on official assignment.

The husband, Mr Alaba Aigbe, had asked the court to dissolve his marriage with Veronica over alleged adultery and witchcraft. In his testimony, the complainant said that while he was on official assignment in Jigawa in 2006, he asked his typist to be collecting his salaries and give to his wife. “Since the assignment will take a year to complete, I asked my typist to receive my salaries on my behalf and forward it to my wife because I did not want her and the children to suffer when I was away. Read more...http://moderngist.com/my-wife-sleeps-with-my-typist

Re: Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! by ebukahandsome(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! by marv1: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Things are happening in this life
Re: Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm, the woman state that he just fingered her puna on four different occasions, se oro ni yen? Ni emerin ototo.
Re: Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! by moderngist(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wao

(1) (Reply)

Grieving Lady Asked Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kills His Assailants / Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. / Check Out What Trevor Noah Said About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.