Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love (3736 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love by malana(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi!!
So am just a novice in this....I do it out of boredom and just decided to drop this. I would really love to Know your opinions and advice.

Thanks......

Hope you enjoy it �

she saw the figure coming towards.... she kept on staring @ him... to be sure her eyes were nt playing tricks on her.... when she was sure it was him.. she quickly opened her car and drove very fast..
"son of a bitch" she muttered.. ... "what the heck is he doing here".. she drove into the compound cursing herself for being a coward....
Ashley decided to take a hot shower to cool her head.....
she sat in d shower aimlessly nd remembered David Manchester........her fiancee...she loved him with ha soul....everybody warned her... even his sister warned her.... but all fell on deaf ears.... tho she was quite young but she knew she loved him...it was jez two weeks before her wedding... she has always dreamt of d day....she found out she was pregnant... she wanted to go and tell Dave,,,, and she met the greatest shock of her life... Dave and scarlett 'her supposed Maid of honour'... on d same bed... d bed she hoped would be her matrimonial's.... she closed d door and never turned back... she swore she won't let anyone know she was carrying his child.... and it is almost 12 years now..... Jennifer was her life.. d reason y she had nt committed suicide... so she was nt going to allow anyone take her from her... not now or ever..
she didn't realise she had spent more Dan 3 hours in the bath.... she quickly stepped out and dressed to go and pick Jennifer from school...

he wondered why she drove so speedily as if she was being chased...
"women" he said under his breath...she looked so much like someone he knew.....he wasn't sure.... David walked back to the hotel he lodged...
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Continue
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
The alarm rang..... he smashed it on the floor.... cursing it, bfor going back to sleep
about an hour later, his phone rang,, without looking @ who the caller was... he answered..
"yeah" he said.... his body still asleep...
"where on earth are you... d meeting has already begun " the caller ended d call without allowing d receiver to say anything....
Dave took his bath,cursing his father for being such a pest in his life... he drove to the company,, preparing himself for d worst.....
as usual..... he got dia when the meeting had begun.... all eyes were on him till he took his seat....
he was nt even interested in whatever d meeting was about.. he only looked forward till when it will end..
immediately it ended... he took his keys nd wanted to leave..
"come back here, young man" Joseph commanded..
he stopped and turned around to face his father....
"If I was nt d one who disvirgined ur mother.. I would have sworn dat u are a bastard" Joe said quite angrily....: "you've said dat a countless time"Dave muttered trying to be humble..... he wanted to say more.. buh he kept quite for peace's sake..... he quietly walked away.... he saw her @ d entrance .. d only person he listens to ..,. d only one dat will make him apologise to his father.....he knew she was gonna say something
Kathryn Manchester gazed at her son..... she knew Joseph was waiting for her to say something ... but she didn't.... she walked up to her husband.. and turned back to her son
"Joseph,, don't u think it's high time u left dz man alone.. he is nt a kid anymore, u can't jez keep shouting and cursing him " she said with that charming voice dat always made d two hardened men soften......
Dave went closer to his mom... kissed her
" love u mom"he said.. reaching for d door... nt wanting to hear anymore thing dat could change his mind....he got to d hotel and changed his clothes... he decided to stroll to d Park.....
he had been sitting on a spot for almost 30 mins watching a young girl hissing and cursing @ her book...
he stood up.. curious to know,, what she was battling with..
"can I be Of help " he said,, he sat down nxt to her,, nt waiting for her reply..
Jennifer stare @ him for a while..
"I hate aritmetics" she said facing her book
Dave looked up nt sure wat he was looking @......he was actually very good @ arithmetics,,, maybe dats d only tin he gets commended for.. he thought...
"let's see " he said collecting her book..
" algebra " he smiled... tho he was nt really good @ teaching but he was going to give his best....he thought her all she needed to know about algebra... then they gisted and joked together...
" I'm starving"Dave said...
"me too " Jennifer replied.. enjoying every bit of dia discussion..
" my mum own a resturant down d Road, we can go dia and grab lunch " she added
" hurray, free meal, I hope she is nice " he said jokingly...
they stood up to go...
" oh,, my manners,, I'm David, buh u can call me Dave"he said smiling
"I'm Jennifer,, u can call me jenny"she said trying to mimick him....
they both laughed and walked to the restaurant silently.
"i would have loved u to meet my mum... but she is not in" Jennifer announced...
''oh.... Dia is no problem,.. there will always b another time''dave assured her, standing up to take his leave.. "besides I will always b having my lunch her"... he added before taking his leave...

Ashley wondered who d guy her daughter met was.. cos Jennifer talked about him everyday..... she was even getting jealous.. with d way her daughter was always talking about d man she met barely a month...
"mom.... u promised.. u will meet David today... so., please dnt disappoint"... she said in a commanding tone... "u are really gonna like him",...she added heading for d door...
" i wont" Ashley replied...

it was almost four weeks,,, since he met Jennifer,,she is a smart kid, nd cool, he wished,, she was his daughter,, he remembered d day he asked of her dad... they were in d Park.. eating chips.. when he suddenly asked ha..
"u talk so much of ur mom... but u neva get to tell me of ur dad " he asked trying to b as gentle as possible..
she stopped smiling,,he knew it would hurt her,, but he only wanted to know ...
she giggled...." i dnt really know"... "but I think he abandoned us"...." anytime I asked my mum about him.. she either shouts or cry"... so I stopped asking.... I hate seeing her hurt"... Jennifer sed picking another chip.. staring at it bfor putting it in her mouth...
Dave was speechless... he tried to cheer her up... "wat kinda man would abandon his family,, when he has a smart like u?,,, he doesn't no wat he is missing,, he said,, dragging her up,, as dey head to d restaurant...

He really didn't have much time to meet her mother... buy he had to, for Jennifer's sake,,, he hope she was nt d kinda lady dat talks a lot,, coz he was nt in d mood to talk.... he bent down to pick his pen..
here, he is mom,, Jennifer announced..
he raised his head,,,,,, then his blood stopped pumping for a sec,, his bones were weaken,, he wanted to fall,, he was nt sure his brains were working,,, he tried to find his words....
she was nt so surprised as she expected to be d next time she saw him... coz Eva since she saw him. .. d last time,, she knew he was near,,, dat dey will burge into each other,, but y was he nt saying anything,,, his cologne was still as superb as ever,,, nt very much changes,,, he is a little bit more muscular,,, and he is nt putting on a ring,,,,, woow...
"Dave"she was surprised she talked first,,,, "it's a small world", isn't it??..
he knew Jennifer would get suspicious... if she noticed he was nervous...
"of course ",, he said feigning a smile,,,
" wow",, u both know each other,,, Jennifer said,,, one could trace d happiness in her voice,,
Mom,, can David be my godfather,,, PLEASE!?? "..... she asked ...
no,, she wnt agree to dat,,, hasn't he noticed dey look alike a lot, maybe he wants to snatch her frm her, she won't allow it,,,, but she does nt want Jennifer to b hurt .....
" ok" she said unsatisfactorily ....
"thank you" Jennifer jumped up nd kiss her mother
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Continue.. I want to know the end
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
He got home..... Couldn't stop thinking about ....he neva thought he would Eva see her again,, he smiled and rolled to other side of d bed...she had become more beautiful Dan he could Eva had imagined.... her curves,,, her breasts were so full and roundy on d top she wore.. he was actually tempted to move closer to her,,, and cover her mouth with his,,,,,, he smacked his lips,,, stood up to pour himself a cup of tea...
"you messed up big time, Dave Manchester "he kept saying dat to himself,,,,, he sipped d tea gently... then he remembered he hadn't thought of Jennifer d whole day,,, but her sexy mother......" what kinda man would abandon such am adorable woman " he asked aloud,, as if d person he was asking was in front of him..
" your kind,,, u fool,,,, she was all urs"he answered himself ......
"but she didn't have a child den... I can't abandon her with a child "he said again,, feeling happy,,, he had an excuse to remove d guilt,,,,,,,he stood up and was trying to check himself if he was nt going crazy,, with d way he is questioning nd replying himself,,,,, he lied down on d bed,, trying to find his sleep wherever he kept it,,,,,
he finally slept,,,,, but kept on murmuring ASHLEY

Jennifer kept asking her how she met David.... If she likes him,,, which kept pissing her off..
"OK,, Jennifer no more questions,,, I'm driving, remember "Ashley told ha daughter,, trying as much as possible nt to scream...
Jennifer sulked
" OK,, he was a freind "Ash sed.. and saw dat ha daughter was nt satisfied wf ha reply...
"yh,,, he was once my boyfriend,,,,will tell u about it,,, when we got home"
Jennifer actually believed d story her mother made up for her... dat dey lovers and distance broke dem.....
it has been two weeks since he met Ashley,,, but dey have nt talked... and he decided,, he was going to ask her for dinner,, since Jennifer was having a stay over @ her friend's house for a birthday party....
she stayed later dab she was supposed to be,,, since she knew,, she wuld b alone at home,,, she didn't really have much to do,,, but she took her time to do everything,,, d restaurant was already closed,,, so she will go through d back way,,,, she took her keys and put off d lights,,,, she wanted to open d door of her car when a hand gripped her,,, she was very scared,,, so she used her bag to hit him on his head, , he staggered..... she remembered d bag had sharp end
"oh my God,,, Dave,,, she was scared she had hurt,, him " she moved closer... he smiled at her trying to clean his face.....
" did I hurt U?? "she asked with fear....
he only rubbed his face with his hand,,,, but dia was blood dia,,, she grabbed his hand,, and took him to d kitchen,, she was very scared,,, she switched on d lights and boiled water,,,
she was massaging d place,,, it wasn't a big wound but it was really deep.... Dave wanted to grab her hands....and bring her head closer to his. but he didn't....
he stood up and brought a chair for her to sit....
"what were u doing there? "she asked as she sat down...
" waiting for u"he answered looking deep into her eyes

1 Like

Re: My First Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
nice one OP
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ashley broke the silence ... "how are you? “
he was surprised she Still cared....
" uhn...i haff jez been d normal me,, till I met Jennifer "he sed nt knowing where d words came from...
" she is a great kid"he added...
Ashley only smiled....
"her father?"he asked still very curious to know ....
but Ashley didn't make any attempt to answer him . ..
he stood up to make tea for dem.... it was already past 11.. .
he gave her a cup...
"dnt wanna talk about it? “he asked even though he still wanted to know...
Ashley nodded...

"then how did jenny's come up? " it is a really nice place,, good food,, thoo" he added...
glad they have changed d topic ...
uhn.... after I left, texas,, I moved to florida,,,, did all sort of odd jobs,,, washed plates at restaurants,,,,before my boss learnt,, I knew how to cook,,, then,, she made me d chief cook... I was still doing all sort of odd jobs after work even with my state,,,,"she knew she had slipped...
Dave who was listening patiently asked concerninly "what state"??"
oh-i- i- was-si - sick...Dave nodded...
then she brought me here,, and asked me to go to a catering school... which I did... and graduated,,,, and jenny's came up later...
"so u met her father in florida,,,, and left him dia"Dave sed still trying to understand her story...
happy dat he had even given ha d clues to lie on... "yeah,,, it was really a short date",,,, and I came to Paris.....actually Mary took care of Jennifer when I was in school.... she is d woman dat brought me to Paris...
" wow",,, she is a nice woman "Dave said
"yh she neva had a child to call hers" Ashley told him... more about her life... and wrecks... and he was a good listener so... he jez kept listening while she did d talking....
"it is past one... I cnt drive home " Ashley said...
Dave went closer to her" same here" as he bent his head to hers and covered her mouth with his.... maybe dats all he wanted from her d kiss....
her adrenaline over reacted ....she knew she wanted d kiss... his mouth were really hot..... she was really hungry for his kiss... so she kissed him back... she knew she wasn't thinking with her head buh.. she didn't want to stop ... but she had too .... who d hell did he think he was....wat did he take ha for....
"no Dave"... she sed as she withdrew her mouth.....
she picked her keys and drove home....
he stood dia and watch her go....... he had seen her do dat bfor...... he sat down and smacked his lip..... he had let her go before ..... but he wouldn't dz time

1 Like

Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Continue malana
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
nice one OP

Thanks
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Continue malana

Not done.. .
Will continue tomorrow pls
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
malana:

Not done.. . Will continue tomorrow pls
Okay.. I will be waiting
Re: My First Love by inioluwa6: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ride on!!....
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
thanks
inioluwa6:
Ride on!!....

thanks
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay.. I will be waiting

will appreciate it... thanks���
Re: My First Love by Baddest69(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Continue malana
OLIVIA twist
Re: My First Love by Baddest69(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
If there is no place that they will have se_x then am not interested again....

Lemme goan keep my vaseline
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
OLIVIA twist
smiley always asking for more
Re: My First Love by Baddest69(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley always asking for more

More preeq to your.....

Re: My First Love by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Baddest69:

More preeq to your.....
Will you keep kwayet?

1 Like

Re: My First Love by malana(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Baddest69:
If there is no place that they will have se_x then am not interested again....

Lemme goan keep my vaseline

. lol... jez kip reading
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
she entered her car was about to start it.....
she couldn't drive,,, and she can't leave Dave alone .. in her kitchen...
she stopped out of her car.. and walked slowly back to d kitchen..
he was standing exactly d same spot...she left him...
"ya a jerk"she muttered
he knew she was going to come back....
"why did u come back " he asked taking his seat.... thoo.. he didn't really expect a reply but she did....
" coz I dnt trust u with my kitchen "she dropped her bags and was removing her shoes.... when they saw d lightening.... then d thunder striked....
she ran to Dave.... he grabbed and hugged her tight..... he loved the scent of her perfume..... her hair... jez like Jennifer's....
the rain had started..... he poured her another cup of coffee...... she slept.. her head on d table....
he knew she was cold.... but he was confused...
she woke up on his shoulder,, dey both sat on the floor,,,,,, she felt warm in his jacket....
"Dave, sleepy head, wake up".... dey will soon open d restaurant...
"awwww"he yawned lazily...... "good morning"... he said as he stood up....
she didn't even hear him.. she was packing her jewelleries into her bag.... she wore her shoe... nd picked her bag.... Dave was already outside....
she locked d kitchen... and walked to d garage... he had nt gone.....
"i will drive u home "he said...he knew d reason y he wanted to help was to know where she lives....
" wat about u? "... I will come back for my car.....
she lazily gave him her keys...
he drove her home...... she had a nice apartment..from d outside at least dats wat he could see..
he wanted to go inside but he didn't.... she came out of d car...
and collected her keys... she was about to go... "Dave"..." I'm sorry buh i dnt want wat happened yesterday to happen again 'she walked insode nt waiting for him to reply...
he could only stare @ her

1 Like

Re: My First Love by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Continue pls.. It's getting interesting
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
[06/07 10:52 pm] ma'lanah: she knew she did d right tin by avoiding him,, she does nt want him to take her for granted,, she is nt a LovePeddler.... her phone rang...
"Mark"she smiled to receive her call...
"Ashley?? wat ya up to?? ".. mark asked..
" nothing",, she was surprised she was blushing....
"dinner? ".. he asked with a dnt- tell-me-no voice....
" uhm-sure"she wasn't ready to decline him again...
"wat time should I come pick ya up? "Mark asked quite excited ...
" 8,shul be fine" Ashley answered... since Jennifer has been away for almost two days helping her so called godfather clean the house he newly bought...
By 7,,,Ashley was still confused on wat to wear,,,she finally chose a black dinner gown.....
she was ready by 7:45.... @ exactly 8:00,,, her doorbell rang,..
she knew he always kept to time...
she was shocked wen she opened d door to see Dave nd Jennifer ,,, she didn't even asked them in..
"mom, I came to pick more clothes,,,, I will be back next tomorrow "she said,, squeezing herself in,,, to pick her clothes..
she looked stunning.... he was tempted again....
she left d door... he entered...." so, where are u going "?... he asked nt sure if he wanted to hear d reply...
" on a date " she answered,,, d doorbell rang... she picked her jacket... nd opened the door...
[06/07 11:21 pm] ma'lanah: mark entered,, he saw Dave but, didn't bother, since Ashley didn't introduce him to him.... or vice versa...
"shall we? “he asked reaching for her arm...
"honey, make sure u lock d doors,, when ya leaving,,,and u can take d keys with u,, I'm going with d extra " Ashley said without looking back ...
"OK mom",, Jennifer answered...
he was nt sure,, if he was jealous or furious,, but he knew deep down in him,, he was hurt,,,
" David, let's go" Jennifer said cutting his thoughts...
he stood up..... nd carried her bag to d car..... he made sure he supervised her when she was locking d door... before driving to his house ....

After dinner, Dave tucked Jennifer into her bed.... he read her stories.... he knew she wasn't asleep buh he was tired...
"Jennifer ... u got to sleep,,, I'm tired " he said hoping she wnt complain... Jennifer nodded... he kissed her goodnight and she smiled...

Ashley was enjoying d night with Mark,, he is actually good looking but it's obvious he was a spoilt kid frm a rich home,,,,and he is bossy....
"ya thinking of me " mark asked waking her from her thoughts.
" you wish" she smiled...
he reached for her hand... "Ashley,,, aw many times do I get to explain to u aw much I love ya?" he asked in a commanding tone...
"Mark,,, can we go?"it's getting cold... she didn't wait for a reply bfor standing up.... he stood up too and dey left...
When they got to ha pouch... he held her firmly.... "Ashley,,," he was looking very serious....
she knew wat he wanted to ask,,, nd she felt pity for him,,, it's almost 4 months since he had been asking....
"OK,, fine " she said raising her hands up...
one could see d spark In his eyes... he lifted her up.." Mark, drop me " she was giggling as he tickled her,, he put her down... nd placed a kiss on her lips" finally "he muttered,,,,
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Continue pls.. It's getting interesting

thanks ���
Re: My First Love by MzErica(f): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Worthless ape that's what you are!
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Continue
Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Good piece you've gat there hommie.
More sub fall on you
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:
Good piece you've gat there hommie. More sub fall on you
You promised to upload your pix... Where is it now?
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Men I hate reading romantic stories angry
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
Men I hate reading romantic stories angry

And you are in romance section.

Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

And you are in romance section.
yes honestly this is the only fun section here on nairaland
I will have loved to be in politics section but too much hate and false activism( fake nationalist and Biafra people)

I really hate anything about romantic stories
I read only about politics and economics in real life
And I only watch sport and political news

2 Likes

Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

You promised to upload your pix... Where is it now?

Off course I will.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / Let's Play A Nice Game Romancelanders! / Nigerian Lady Goes Braless To Show Off Her Nipple Piercings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.