Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man (645 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by bamisepeters(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
This post is dedicated to all real men, that is, those that respects their woman and not the woman beaters of this world.

Though it is not easy to tolerate women during their off days and this is one of the major reasons why the real men must be applauded.

Real men do all they can to make sure their woman and their kids get the best out of life which takes a real women to understand even when the man fails.

Real men assist their wives with house chores but goes outside bragging to others he can never sweep the floor when he as even washed undies.

Not that those that don't help with house chores are not responsible, you can't blame them, they were not thought by the woman that suppose to do that so, another woman is paying for that, but they will sure have where they are good at.

After they have done what the world may call inappropriate secretly they will come out to protect their woman so that the world will not term her "bad woman".

The pregnancy stage is the worst of all, what some men does for their wife is so incredible that makes the woman feel less pain.

Real men prepares surprise breakfast, assist the woman while in the kitchen, wakes up every hour to protect mother and child, buy surprise gifts and fix impromptu outing/shopping just for two all in the name of making the woman happy.

Not only women feel the pains associated with the menstrual/pregnancy period, real men does too and this is why the real men do all they can to make the woman feel less pain during those periods.

Ask those without their man during these periods and you will know the difference, then, you will know how to respect your man every time.

And when you see some mumu mumu things some men does to make their baby sleeps, then you will have given them a round of applause before you realize that if they don't do it, no one else will.

If you respect your man you will enjoy him if he is the real type.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2016/06/reasons-why-you-must-respect-real-man.html
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm a perfect description of the kind of man you described. Thank God I'm a real man cool
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
This post is dedicated to all real men, that is, those that respects their woman and not the woman beaters of this world.

Though it is not easy to tolerate women during their off days and this is one of the major reasons why the real men must be applauded.

Real men do all they can to make sure their woman and their kids get the best out of life which takes a real women to understand even when the man fails.

Real men assist their wives with house chores but goes outside bragging to others he can never sweep the floor when he as even washed undies.

RELATED: Consequences Of Having More Than One Man

Not that those that don't help with house chores are not responsible, you can't blame them, they were not though by the woman that suppose to do that so, another woman is paying for that, but they will sure have where they are good at.

After they have done what the world may call inappropriate secretly they will come out to protect their woman so that the world will not term her "bad woman".

The pregnancy stage is the worst of all, what some men does for their wife is so incredible that makes the woman feel less pain.

Real men prepares surprise breakfast, assist the woman while in the kitchen, wakes up every hour to protect mother and child, buy surprise gifts and fix impromptu outing/shopping just for two all in the name of making the woman happy.

Not only women feel the pains associated with the menstrual/pregnancy period, real men does too and this is why the real men do all they can to make the woman feel less pain during those periods.

Ask those without their man during these periods and you will know the difference, then, you will know how to respect your man every time.

And when you see some mumu mumu things some men does to make their baby sleeps, then you will have given them a round of applause before you realize that if they don't do it, no one else will.

If you respect your man you will enjoy him if he is the real type.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2016/06/reasons-why-you-must-respect-real-man.html
that's just me smiley

Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uhmm not bad, some women don't deserve the real men. After all the servicing they've offered the public in the past.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by jhudit(f): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is how a sensible man should behave.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
N.P kygo and selena gomez - it ain me
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by raphy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
nice topic dude
am a real man I have never beat a woman or use her as a tissue and dumb her in waste bin.I respect women.I was born by a big woman.and train by a woman to fear God.and stand for wht is right. I was thought by a woman how to Cook for my future woman.when she is down.and I was tot also to be there for her always...
so am a real man...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by raphy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
jhudit:
very correct bae blessup

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by bamisepeters(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
that's just me smiley
lol, see thief grin
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
lol, see thief grin
do u doubt it?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
jhudit:
but sometimes when we behave like this, some women take us for granted and deceive us due to our gentle nature.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by bamisepeters(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
do u doubt it?
neh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by bamisepeters(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
but sometimes when we behave like this, some women take us for granted and deceive us due to our gentle nature.
but i don't see that as a valid reason to go wild. It is just like saying one should not use a knife again since it is sharp and can cut someone. Do your part is the rule #myopinion
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
but i don't see that as a valid reason to go wild. It is just like saying one should not use a knife again since it is sharp and can cut someone. Do your part is the rule #myopinion
oh well, its in my nature to be gentle, sweet and reserved...no matter how many heartbreaks, I still respect and treat women with love and respect.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man by bamisepeters(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
oh well, its in my nature to be gentle, sweet and reserved...no matter how many heartbreaks, I still respect and treat women with love and respect.
lovely!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This ? / The Reason Why Seun "Loves" Tonto Dikeh / Am I Destined To Die Unmarried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.