Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... (2286 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nedfed(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
As small as pvssy is yet will all came out of it. Men must respect woman either small or big cos tru them we came to dis world.
Av u ever wondering the powerful work of God from that angle?
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by greatnaija01: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
komon sharap dia

Nedfed:
As small has pvssy is yet will all came out of it. Men must respect woman either small or big cos tru them we came to dis world.
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
You are wrong!
The most important part is her Heart. It controls other parts tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by HOLYDICK(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Your English teacher right now cry

1 Like

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by richythePH(f): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
hoo my lord!! cry

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Gentle034(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
I wouldn't give one if I could find a Bleep.
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nedfed(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are wrong!

Heart ke?
How
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Even women don't want you to respect their pusssy in action. They want you to crush it. That's why you'll hear them say.. Fucck me baby, fucck dah hell outta my fuccking pusssy. Abeg tell me how dat one take be respect.

4 Likes

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Kings1930(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nedfed:
As small as pvssy is yet will all came out of it. Men must respect woman either small or big cos tru them we came to dis world.

3 Likes

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by ubunja(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
call me when its time to ask women to respect men since Eve, the Mother of All Women, came from Adam's rib.

3 Likes

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are wrong!

Sheybe na for the ones wey still get heart?

1 Like

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
ShyCypher:

What do you mean tongue so we don't get heart again
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Daniel2289(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Even women don't want you to respect their pusssy in action. They want you to crush it. That's why you'll hear them say.. Fucck me baby, fucck day hell outta my fuccking pusssy. Abeg tell me how dat one take be respect.
gringrin
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

What do you mean tongue so we don't get heart again

You answer the question na.

Shey you get heart as you refuse to upload your dp so?

Is that not a symptom of heartlessness?
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

You answer the question na.

Shey you get heart as you refuse to upload your dp so?

Is that not a symptom of heartlessness?

I can't see your own too
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Yes! Respect us! cheesy angry
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

I have a heart angry
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I can't see your own too

Heartless girls can't see mine. Drop yours & you'll see it immediately.
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2018
julietkcee:
I have a heart angry

For where?

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

Heartless girls can't see mine. Drop yours & you'll see it immediately.

Hahaha I don't need yours embarassed abeg keep it for yourself oooh
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha I don't need yours embarassed abeg keep it for yourself oooh

Heartless woman
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nedfed(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are wrong!

Heart?
How?

Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

Heartless woman

Thanks
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nedfed(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Even women don't want you to respect their pusssy in action. They want you to crush it. That's why you'll hear them say.. Fucck me baby, fucck dah hell outta my fuccking pusssy. Abeg tell me how dat one take be respect.
Oga gan
U mean the center of gravity is meant for banging only right?
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by ifyan(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is how guy will continue to fall at your own detriment.
Why giving so much importance on pussy don't you think this statement makes many women to think like fish or have fish brain.

And is one major reason most come into relationship with nothing because she feels are pussy is the ultimate need of a man.

@RuthDaniel

U are right,please ladies continue to hold your heart well because it ....
Re: The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Heartless woman

Don't say that again ooooh embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. / / Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.