Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience (16232 Views)

Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion / Anything Wrong With Being A Perfectionist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience by clemmonce(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Have you ever managed a group of employees before?

When you do, come and give testimonies.

Believe me, Nigerians need a new orientation about work.
I have managed a lot... I am the head of my department. People are difficult to deal with Yes we know...... but if this is your reason for being a perfectionist then you have a long way to go....
Re: Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience by PatriotTemidayo: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2017
clemmonce:
I have managed a lot... I am the head of my department. People are difficult to deal with Yes we know...... but if this is your reason for being a perfectionist then you have a long way to go....

Dear friend, we are differentiating between PERFECTIONISM and PROFESSIONALISM.

I never said I am one, if truly you've managed group of workers, then you'll know the thin line between fear of perfectionism and complacency.

Staff can make judgement, but if you've been in the realm of MANAGEMENT, you'll dissect opinions differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.