Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) (4964 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Slay Queen Finally Sex Chats With Me / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is nonsense.So op cant see that was a typo?Nothing wrong with the other words except you wanna talk about punctuation.You brought it here to make fun of d girl but it's not funny.
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Henryyy:
This is nonsense.So op cant see that was a typo?Nothing wrong with the other words except you wanna talk about punctuation.You brought it here to make fun of d girl but it's not funny.
stay d fūck away from my threads . you've been warned.
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
stay d fūck away from my threads . you've been warned.
Wetin dey pepper this one for body?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by ovieokodhi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Maybe she understands French more
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Xfemt(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Airborne02:
shift lemme faint
i wan faint wit u
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by dhehbhor(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Just take a look at your own english,OP..(languange)..so please remove the rafter in your eye before pointing at the straw in someone else's eye..
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
I know some nairaland slay queens will be like "what is wrong in what she said", "English is not my mother's tongue"

But slaying is your mother's tongue, okwia?
God is watching you.

Meanwhile RIP English
Oh mehn
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by princeemmma(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
oh my God, why do you always embarrass you ass now

Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
dhehbhor:
Just take a look at your own english,OP..(languange)..so please remove the rafter in your eye before pointing at the straw in someone else's eye..
I'm sure this nigga read his comment again and again, a thousand time before submitting, like
But if I check your oda comments, I'd find thick gbagauns.
you've been noticed, u can now GTFOH.
Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by malware: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2017
No be small slay Queen the girl be ooo. That one wey OP posted na childs play compared to this one she posted on her timeline.

Re: Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2017
malware:
No be small slay Queen the girl be ooo. That one wey OP posted na childs play compared to this one she posted on her timeline.
grin grin. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude Again While Eating Noodles. [photos] / This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.