Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland (14191 Views)

Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Osinbajo Told Baseless Lies Against Gej And Saraki. Because Of Immunity As Vp / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by LZAA: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2019
EmekaMD:
99% of companies and industry owners in the igboland are owned by Igbos and they make their wealth in Igboland..
Including my very self bro..

What do u know when all the farthest you've gone is Ogbomoso to Lagos?

You need to move beyond your nose before u can comment on other tribes bro..
Afamed must hear thisgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Adaibeku pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed must hear thisgrin
Cc GMBuharii Adaibeku pythonamaka
T9ksy is still owing his Igbo landlord sef grin

Cc omenka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by durangokid: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
smellingmenses:
LOL this your tales are for people who have no knowledge of history..... you Igbo people connive and loot the shops of non Igbo rendering them bankrupt. I believe that's what you meant by thick skin to compete.

We Yoruba have not forgotten how you murdered the Oshogbo major spare parts dealer which resulted in you being forbidden from selling car spare parts in Oshogbo till today and tomorrow. That is your meaning of thick skin to compete....

..... Obasanjo having a piece of land in Biafra is symbolic... After all he CONQUERED​ Biafra. But it should worry you that he chose not to develop it at all....

Meanwhile no sane Yoruba man can ever think of investing in Igbo land....not one.... Not yesterday..today or ever. We will rather invest in the North... Yes the north and south south.

You mentioned portharcourt ...the garden city is NOT Igbo land...never has been and never will be... In Nigeria of today we can show you what Igbo have been allowed to have in all states especially in the West ...

I dare you to show us pictorially​ the properties of all other tribes Hausa Fulani, Yoruba, ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo, ikwerre, igala, Tiv, jukun, igala and idoma properties in all Igbo state capitals. You lot are simply intolerant...

Don't create stupid threads next time... For I will be more prepared to expose your lies...at all times.
. The comments of a sick mind

1 Like

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Ejorchris: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
smellingmenses:
LOL this your tales are for people who have no knowledge of history..... you Igbo people connive and loot the shops of non Igbo rendering them bankrupt. I believe that's what you meant by thick skin to compete.

We Yoruba have not forgotten how you murdered the Oshogbo major spare parts dealer which resulted in you being forbidden from selling car spare parts in Oshogbo till today and tomorrow. That is your meaning of thick skin to compete....

..... Obasanjo having a piece of land in Biafra is symbolic... After all he CONQUERED​ Biafra. But it should worry you that he chose not to develop it at all....

Meanwhile no sane Yoruba man can ever think of investing in Igbo land....not one.... Not yesterday..today or ever. We will rather invest in the North... Yes the north and south south.

You mentioned portharcourt ...the garden city is NOT Igbo land...never has been and never will be... In Nigeria of today we can show you what Igbo have been allowed to have in all states especially in the West ...

I dare you to show us pictorially​ the properties of all other tribes Hausa Fulani, Yoruba, ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo, ikwerre, igala, Tiv, jukun, igala and idoma properties in all Igbo state capitals. You lot are simply intolerant...

Don't create stupid threads next time... For I will be more prepared to expose your lies...at all times.
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Ejorchris: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
u are very much pained and traumatised, sorry the Igbo will continue to grow to ur detriment.
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Malawian(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Malawian:

Just opposite one of my dads house in Nkpor is a shop owned by a Yoruba man, i met him in 1998 after we finished boarding school and decided to stay small in the east before returning to lagos. I dont know how long he had been there before then, but even till today, he is still there. He has since married an Igbo woman and they are raising Children in that place. He can speak igbo like anyone in the area and is competing with the locals around there, seeling provisions and all.

Heck, my Aunty even leaves her keys with him cos my aunty stays in the flat we reserved in that building in case any of us were to come home unexpectedly.

This yoruba guy is an exception to the rule, normal yoruba are scared of leaving their homes to distant lands, even leaving their daddy's house to rent somewhere in the same area is difficult for them, you see 3-4 generations of the same family clobbered together in a small living quarters all the time here.

The yoruba guy i mentioned, it was not oil work that brought him to the east, neither was it artisan work. He sells provisions like more than 5 shops do in the same small street, yet he is thriving.
To think I made the statement before I realized I was talking about Yyeske
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by whirlwind7(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Get out of here dude!

You are hostile to others....how do you expect them to bring investment to you?

Fix that fundamental first, build bridges...and the traffic will come.

grin grin

Lame argument.
Hausas and Fulanis in the north are not hostile, abi? They treat Southerners well, which is why mostly Igbos invest up north.

After the pogroms that preceded the civil war, after the civil war itself, after the countless times Southerners on the north have been attacked and killed due to religious riots. Add boko haram to the mix.
After all these, Igbos still dared to do business in the north, and even invest in properties there. Was it because northerners showed them love, were non hostile, and "built bridges" grin according to your analysis?

This old man, abeg shift. You no get yarns. Can you compare the killings of Southerners in the north with how northerners have been treated in SE Nigeria since this country began to exist?
Would you dare say that abokis wouldn't invest in the south because they were not showed love?

Sorry o, this is an old thread. I came across it again this boring Sunday. Come n give a reasonable response as to how Igbos have been killing northerners in the SE, which made our northern neighbors shy away from investing there.

1 Like

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by myobjective: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ojiofor:

Igbos are not tolerant as you said but how many properties does yorubas have in friendly non Igbo teritories in Nigeria outside Yorubaland?

Come to the North, Yorubas have plenty properties here in the North.

In some Northern Cities, you have seriki Yoruba as part of the chief of the emir.

Go to Suleja, Minna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Zaria and you will see Yoruba properties
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Ojiofor: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
myobjective:

Come to the North, Yorubas have plenty properties here in the North.

In some Northern Cities, you have seriki Yoruba as part of the chief of the emir.

Go to Suleja, Minna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Zaria and you will see Yoruba properties

What about Calabar,Warri,Benin,PH City, Uyo,Cameron,Gabon Ghana etc.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly / Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case? / South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.