Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught (846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught by ankeade: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
How would you feel if your little daughter or son catches you kissing her dad or her mum?
Re: Caught by Freiburger(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
Whats wrong in that. so long as u wasn't caught doing the main job. I guess u meant just kissing.
Re: Caught by bobbygirl: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
there's nothing wrong in it. grin
Re: Caught by galatico(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
There is nothing to feel, it's not like you're cheating on anyone, it's your private property .
Re: Caught by elecktra(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
i dont think there's anything wrong in dat, if it just start and end at kissing, its not bad
Re: Caught by unban190: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
How would you feel if your little daughter or son catches you kissing her dad or her mum?

there are 1001 reasons why its not good to allow them see
you kissing your husband or wife
do u want to spoil the kids
u know kids tend to adapt to bad things these days~
Re: Caught by baybbootz(f): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
i seem 2 b confused here,

poster z d kising between bth parents ov d kid, or anoda person kising d kids mum or dad?
Re: Caught by jazzmin: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
unban190:

there are 1001 reasons why its not good to allow them see
you kissing your husband or wife
do u want to spoil the kids
u know kids tend to adapt to bad things these days~

Unban are you serious? What is wrong with the kids seeing their parents being affectionate? Is it not better for them to see their parents kissing and know it's for husband and wife, than to go see it in movies or elsewere and start practicing it in skool or w/ their friends?
Re: Caught by echobee(f): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2010
i wonder o
Re: Caught by Freiburger(m): 3:37am On Jan 26, 2010
Its better for the kids to se the father kissing the mother than to see the father beating up the mother likew most naija Guys do.
Re: Caught by lovemoi2(f): 3:42am On Jan 26, 2010
what is wrong with that?
it happens all the time
Re: Caught by neily(f): 5:36am On Jan 26, 2010
There is nothing wrong in that. But try and explain to him/ her that its only when u re an adult and married that u can do such to ur partner.

(1) (Reply)

About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things / I Love 27year Whitelady Am 21years What Should I Do. / Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.