Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things (827 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things by socro: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
.This is a girl i met barely 4 months now at our church students conference ,she is our church memeber .She is a beautiful, average ,social , amiable and speaks grammar eloquently and has a nice voice.
To me i thought i have found an angel,because the relationship started smoothly and my prayer is that the relationship will continue because i promised her i would want her to be my better half.
she agreed and we started because i told her i am not wealthy,handsome,or to show off to her .She is one year older,but that did not bother her.
To my greatest surprise she told me how much she loves me and want me to be everything to her.she is not pretentious and that is why she told about a guy she had been with for 3 years now but that she does not have much love for him.I told her to cut him off but she finds it a tough task.Advice me because i will not like to be heart broken.We love ourselves but i will not like to be affected.The problem now is that the guy gives her everything she needs including sex,a very costly phone she has was bought by the same guy.
Okay we do have mid night calls and calls during day time because atimes i do send credit to her.The problem i am having in the relationship is distance because she stays at Owerri and i stay at Enugu but because of my education i stay at Umuahia.We saw each other twice since our 4 months old relationship i knew distance was affecting us somehow those time was when i visited her at Owerri and when she visited me at Umuahia.
At first i told her that i want a platonic relationship and i meant it.On 14th February she flashed me and as usual i called her to know why she flashed ,the second time i called that same guy picked my call and off the handset.
The nextday she flashed me and i called her she asked me to call back so that she will explain what happened the previous night i was boiling so i ignored her .On thursday the same week she called and pleading and explained the episode that occured which i accepted reluctantly.
After that episode the relationship soured because she had warned me that lack of trust kills relationship although i have not enquired about the guy because i did not want to hurt her feeling or any misunderstanding to come from me.
I had always pampered and cherished her that most often i am not angry.I was very proud about this girl and always boasted about her even my neighbours in my lodge hailed me for going out with such a queen.
I made her fell into the ocean of love with the kind of text messages i always sent because they were romantic and touchy.
Nowadays all those texts , calls from each other are gone because the relationship is losing its appetite.
I am not feeeling bad because this is my final year and i would not like to loose concentration in my studies of which she is aware.Please advice me.
Re: About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things by omega25red(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ma dude you already answered your own question by pointing out that the relationship is on it's dying bed and for that matter you dont even feel bad about that. So just go with your gut feeling and let it all go. The girl may like you but she prefers a guy who buys her all the things she wants and a guy who is close by and since you are not able to do either of those things for her right now she will keep that other dude around and tell him everything he wants to hear just like she is doing to you.

p.s you do know that she is sleeping with the other guy right? so why would you want to be the meat in an slowpoke sandwich?
Re: About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
@poster
this woman has already shown you what kind of rat she is: not trustworthy and definitely dishonest.
why any man would want to have a relationship with such woman is beyond me.

here is a few questions that you should ask yourself:
- are you 100% sure that the day she is"finally yours", she wont play you the same way that she is playing her bf now?
- are you 100% sure that she aint playing you for recharge cards/gifts etc?
- how can you respect someone who has no respect for herself, her bf or you?
Re: About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things by mrperfect(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2010
I think you have answered yourself, just leave her and focus on your studies.
Re: About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things by Abygul(f): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2010
u answerd it urself concentrate my guy enuf guls to com by wen u grad and av a beha job.guls culd b funny @ tyms she mite just b a gud pretender.hidin under d roof of shes in love while in lost.let her b she has all she want frm som1 else
Re: About A Girl I Started A Relationship Last Four Months But A Lot Of Things by jfking2005(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
@poster,

I dont think you need to hire any CIA or FBI to investigate the guy as you said because they are enjoying the fun
you already know the story from day 1 that she is dating both of you.
i dont think you still need anybody to tell you that the so call ur angel is really enjoying the fun from the other guy?
Maybe you still havent realised that she has really understood your weaknesses and strength for now by telling you all the cock and bull about trust.
Young dude follow the path of honor and concentrate on your study for now i bet you when the time come your real woman will surface.
As for the lady in this story let her fly away

best of luck

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Friend Impregnates Your Daughter? / Can This Be Love / How Can I Tell her Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.