Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) (28154 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Why banishing him to Ogun State?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
I want to know if they really have the right to banish him from where he comes.

Just curious.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Orpe7(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Na dem grin

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Duru009(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2017
I luv Igbo's. Thy don't take nonsense!!!
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Sunmolar(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2017
anyone can call himself a pastor
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Intrepid01(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
My question is ...where are you banning him to?

The second question is do you have any constitutional power to ban anybody?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by princessayesha(f): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Eyya...where will he now go? cry
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Relocating their evil to other Innocent areas.
Na their evil ways
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Tecno66: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2017
He is not a servant of God. God's servant will not use charm. He is of the devil. Because of low patronage, native doctors have become pastors, fake ones though.
henryanna36:
According to Francis who shared the story,a fake pastor was caught with voodu.Below are photos of the pastor & his family being evicted from the town where he was caught.I am not pretty sure where it happened but it seems that the incident happened in Igbo land(the pastor spoke in Igbo language in what seems to be Anambra's dialect).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGVRuiUQWQE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fake-pastor-caught-with-voodu-evicted.html
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Chukazu: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2017
luvmijeje:
Why banished him? In a country that there's law and there's government. Abeg I don't believe this story.

That is the best way to go... Ostracizing, at least it is better than lynching by mob action

My only problem, they should have left his family out of it
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2017
all these fake pastors self.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by cashlurd(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your Yahweh commanded the killing of Canaanite and Midianite infants even told the Israelites to keep the virgin girls "for themselves" all because of something their parents did, if that doesn't repulse you, then this shouldn't

Sorry to disappoint u, I am not a church goer or church member. I don't believe in churches so I don't go there. U may have been blind not to see that avoided any religious or biblical sentiment in my comment
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by cashlurd(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your Yahweh commanded the killing of Canaanite and Midianite infants even told the Israelites to keep the virgin girls "for themselves" all because of something their parents did, if that doesn't repulse you, then this shouldn't

Sorry to disappoint u, I am not a church goer or church member. I don't believe in churches so I don't go there. U may have been blind not to see that I avoided any religious or biblical sentiment in my comment
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Sirheny007(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2017
phemmyutd:
[s]This is the type of Church Nnamdi Kanu advised his Igbos followers to be attending and stop attending Yoruba owns Church. Ride on Pastor[/s]

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by cashlurd(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Sorry to disappoint u. I'm not a church goer or a carrier of sermons. You may have been blind not to see that I avoided anything religious quotation in my comment
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by sorry1(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
GavelSlam:
So you've banished him from Ibo land to where?
To Yoruba land where fetishism is the order of the day and where pastors clothe themselves with Christian garments while operating in fetishism! He was banished not because he was a traditionist but because he's an impostor! igbos don't tolerate 2-faced people, that's why we don't like Yoruba betrayers.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by crazo(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
THIS IS QUITE STUPID I MUST SAY, VERY INSANE, SOME PART OF THE IGBOS WANT BIAFRA, LET'S IMAGINE THEY ALREADY HAVE IT, IS IT THE YORUBAS OR HAUSAS THAT WILL ACCEPT AN IGBO MAN AFTER YOU HAVE FOUGHT FOR BIAFRA AND GOTTEN IT?? DON'T QUOTE ME ABEG ELSE ITS MONEY RELATED
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
mafiamanager:
Where are they evicting him to? He must stay in his Biafra land after all e no kill person nd beside no space in nigeria to accomodate him.

we yoruba muslims will accepting him, we are brothers in ritualism

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by monex(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why did they put them at the back of the Dyna as if they are rams?

This is humiliation at it's peak.
its
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by ibinaboonline: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Looking at those kids, the present disgrace is the least of my concern for them. This is how children get cursed. If u try this one, no way. Go to sch, u go dey fail repeatedly even though u study hard. U buy motor, e go spoil within a short time. Bad luck all the time all bc of sins of parents. Those who don't know that life is spiritual, I pity u.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by onlyTheTruth(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
i wil kontynu to sing dis,,,,,,,, all pastors r innocent until caught,,,,,,, they r all in dis.. i mean all,,,,,,,,,,, dis s wher they get their nonsense magic miracle powers from ,,,
dats d truth,,,, christianity s a mess,,, business-ianity,,, every pastor wanna fly private, ride RR , publicly giv away 100m.. nonsense..
let d man perform wot his fellow pastors r doin jor

some uncircumcised idiots wil Quote me negatively..
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by captaininiobong(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
the bible has talked about that as a sign of the endtime. dont be suprised more of that
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by donblade85555(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in.
baba, I will believe you if only you can tell me how humans came to existence
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
donblade85555:
baba, I will believe you if only you can tell me how humans came to existence
my oga, religion and god aren't mutually inclusive, there are deists that believe in a god and not religion, a creator god (if he/she/it/them exists) can exist outside religion, ask yourself why the carrot and stick method are used in the two biggest religions? "join us and make heaven, join others and burn forever", its all a trick, a manipulation, immortality is Man's biggest dream and he created religion to manipulate others
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by donblade85555(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my oga, religion and god aren't mutually inclusive, there are deists that believe in a god and not religion, a creator god (if he/she/it/them exists) can exist outside religion, ask yourself why the carrot and stick method are used in the two biggest religions? "join us and make heaven, join others and burn forever", its all a trick, a manipulation, immortality is Man's biggest dream and he created religion to manipulate others
so you believe that there is a creator?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
donblade85555:
so you believe that there is a creator?

No! but this discussion is strictly on religion hence I left cosmology out of it
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Martinez19(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Orpe7:
Na dem grin
you meant ipob square head. grin
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Martinez19(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
I remembered when my mother went to native doctors some time ago, the native doctor told her that even pastors come to his place grin. He even said that he is doing the work of God shocked. Na so we gather talk to our mama and since then, she talk say na church she go they go. grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by ofwest47(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
like any other church they too need crowd puller
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Dashmann: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
hustle gone wrong
Lol
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
What a disgrace, is that all what he will carry from his village?
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2017
No big deal.
In Igbo culture, shame or accolades are shared by the family.
That's why when people start misbehaving, the kindred call the defaulter to order by hammering sense into him.

Sometimes the thought of "shame to the family" is enough deterrent to many. As a father, the welfare of his children should have been his utmost concern. He is aware of the law of the land. The law was not created specifically for him but for all. If you don't want to bring shame to your family, then stay away from evil.

Everyone is concerned about his children but no one seems concerned about many families he might have destroyed. The community cannot move the goal post because of him.

Everyone should adapt to the society he/she lives in. It is a no brainer. In Nigeria, big thieves are celebrated and petty thieves are roasted. Does it sound justified? No. So if you must steal, make it big or you will be barbecued. Right or wrong, that's the nature of the society. Naysayers will learn the hard way with a tire on their neck and folks ready to ignite them. The lily-livered will cry "jungle justice!" and that's where it ends. As we discuss, some knucklehead is warming up to steal a (I-better-pass-my-neighbour) generator somewhere knowing fully well that if he is caught he ain't going home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor / Leke Adeboye & Wife, Rachel Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.