Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (21400 Views)

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by eodavids(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Sorry for your loss Man.

Oh that President Buhari have not allowed this Herdsmen syndrome paint his government black.

Buhari, whom we bought scratch cards to empower financially so he could contest against a seating president has won the election but chose to look the other way as herdsmen continue to commit all known crime across Nigeria under his watch.

Why is it that the much taunted agriculture which the Nigerian government have always claim to be the alternative to oil, which also the government had encouraged all citizens home and abroad to engage in; why is it that a citizen have lost up to a hundred million naira to herdsmen and such herdsmen are still free planning on which farm to consume next?

This case is only one out of many across the country. Buhari's fight of insecurity have not yielded the desired fruit if the target is to rescue northeast and sink southern Nigeria under insecurity.

Herdsmen constitutes a level of insecurity that is not less than Boko haram. Therefore, Nigerian government suppose not to downplay it the way they have done.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by sunnysunny69(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
eodavids:

Sorry for your loss Man.

Oh that President Buhari have not allowed this Herdsmen syndrome paint his government black.

Buhari, whom we bought scratch cards to empower financially so he could contest against a seating president has won the election but chose to look the other way as herdsmen continue to commit all known crime across Nigeria under his watch.

Why is it that the much taunted agriculture which the Nigerian government have always claim to be the alternative to oil, which also the government had encouraged all citizens home and abroad to engage in; why is it that a citizen have lost up to a hundred million naira to herdsmen and such herdsmen are still free planning on which farm to consume next?

This case is only one out of many across the country. Buhari's fight of insecurity have not yielded the desired fruit if the target is to rescue northeast and sink southern Nigeria under insecurity.

Herdsmen constitutes a level of insecurity that is not less than Boko haram. Therefore, Nigerian government suppose not to downplay it the way they have done.

you raised a valuable point, rescue the north east and sink southern Nigeria.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by persius555(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
This Fulani issue is a national conspiracy by the political elite especially the governors who rather keep shut and enjoy buhari's federal favours at the expense of their electorates whose votes help put them in power.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by loomer: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
DirtyGold:
This man has time to waste... why wait for one year when you can accurately predict the failure of your threat today? Stop deceiving yourself; do it already, mister! cool

What's tha business?

With that red passport, him fit enter so many countries without visa.

With the green passport, even to enter naija na problem, as our own custom officers go still worry

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigerians this 3rd Part of the Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkV5xdTn04

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by jpphilips(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Adieza:

His Page link:https://www.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/videos/229087174264065/

See earlier thread about him https://www.nairaland.com/3854521/aroms-aigbehi-how-lost-n100million#57418339

He even quoted a fabricated story planted by IPOB, a chess player claimed to immolate himself, anybody who believed a white man will immolate himself on a black man's account in the 60's when racism was rife is high on goat Urine.!!
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Actuarydeji(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who you epp?
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
cc pidgin2 come and see the Nigeria you want to die for
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by igbeke: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The state may have let this man down. He came from overseas to invest 100 million in agriculture in Edo state. Fulani herdsmen came to his farm at night, uprooted his cassava for their cows, then went ahead and uprooted pineapples too so the cows can enjoy the roots as cows find pineapples too hard to chew, when his staff confronted the herdsmen they were shot at some were wounded, village women were raped. The primary duty of a state is protection of life and property, the high authority and Edo state have failed him, when he complained the state did nothing including the police and infact he ended up receiving death threat .Sorry about your loss sir.
Yet some !diotic Nigeria apologists will want to crucify an Igbo man for wanting to leave this GodForsaken geographic expression.
Simply put, you Southerners are less humans and slaves to the superior superior Fulani cow-bunker

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by sunnysunny69(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
igbeke:

Yet some !diotic Nigeria apologists will want to crucify an Igbo man for wanting to leave this GodForsaken geographic expression.
Simply put, you Southerners are less humans and slaves to the superior superior Fulani cow-bunker
Its all about lack of unity, the day entire south unite, Nigeria is a goner .
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by loadedvibes: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Leave that man make e dey talk.
hadura29:

Hahahahahaha... For our mind we Don even comot sef.

I read online where someone was countering his claims of destruction though.. No be me talk am ooo
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by enomakos(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
post=57727102:
Leave that man make e dey talk.
so the man is lying?
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by TheEminentLaity: 2:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Evablizin:
...I just wish that the ground will swallow all evil leaders in this country
This is exactly the passivity he talked about. Can't you people ever see that wishing and prayers do not and has never worked? All over the world people come out of their rooms and march in protests for even the smallest injustices but here you guys (not you) mock people that even got killed (Biafra/Shiites) by the Nigerian state for having an unarmed street protest.
He is talking about writing letters and you are here wishing for the ground to open undecided Learn what your representatives are paid so much to do and take up your pen comrade.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by prodigy24: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
You will never see ugly afonja on this thread,they're hoping around looking for Igbo thread to masturbate on.
It is such a shame that Fulani herdsmen have continued unabated by this government. And the northern youth forum in their ultimatum, alleged that do Igbo's are the one going around masquerading as Fulani to cause ethnic disaffection .
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The state may have let this man down. He came from overseas to invest 100 million in agriculture in Edo state. Fulani herdsmen came to his farm at night, uprooted his cassava for their cows, then went ahead and uprooted pineapples too so the cows can enjoy the roots as cows find pineapples too hard to chew, when his staff confronted the herdsmen they were shot at, some were wounded, village women were raped. The primary duty of a state is protection of life and property, the high authority and Edo state have failed him, when he complained the state did nothing including the police and infact he ended up receiving death theatre .Sorry about your loss sir.

Pathetic..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
As at of Now, We have gotten 500 Letters. Join the Struggle #OneMillionLetters https://www.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/videos/229087174264065/
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by mikolo80: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
No place like home cool,even if you write 20million letters it cannot change anything,they would probably end up in a trashcan.Guns and matchete will be a better alternative.
you have no idea
20 million letters is 20 million coordinated votes.
the politicians fear of letters is. the beginning of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Communique Issued By PDP Governors' Forum At The End Of Their Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.