Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) (60237 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Torylanez(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Flashmove:
So they used the remaining bullet that should be saved to fire this innocent pig?

If they see Boko Boys , the presidios brothers, what will they use to fire them,

USA soldiers don't have time for all these shi..ts that's not their target.

Naija soldiers are malnourished so they need the meat. Lie Mohammed, what do have to say about this .... Any hope of our Boys coming home, you said Boko Boys are finished, what are these soldiers still doing in Sambisa.

make una de think before commenting na

so for soldiers to kill animals inside jungle na sin?

even your so called American soldiers sef
dem de kill bushmeats

if u doubt, watch more war films or what live coverage of soldiers in the jungle
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by APCsupporter: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
alcmene:
From the strongest army under Jonathan to bush-burning and hungry set of ragtag soldiers.

Please am ready to buy when next they experience a handsome game....

You mean the same soldiers that were chased out of their barracks and forced to disguise as civilians to evade death from Boko Haram? The same soldiers that couldn't recover a single village from Boko haram under Jonathan?
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
I see it was a sow.

If it was a male pig then it will be inedible and rancid given that mature male pigs have an offensive odour and taste .

Something to do with testerone levels.

This is why they castrate male piglets in piggeries.

But I won't eat that pig still after roasting it in open fire before gutting it
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nword22: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Phacochoerus is a genus of wild pigs in the family Suidae, known as warthogs. It is the sole genus of subfamily Phacochoerinae.

So you guys can get some sense.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by FlyboyZee: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:
That's not a bush pig, it's a rhinoceros. Look at the horn on the nose, BTW they should not eat something that'll bring back one forgotten disease to Nigeria
My friend that is a bush pig jo...
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by FlyboyZee: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nword22:
Phacochoerus is a genus of wild pigs in the family Suidae, known as warthogs. It is the sole genus of subfamily Phacochoerinae.

So you guys can get some sense.
Warthogs have horns, but, bush pigs don't.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by adebobconed(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't believe over seven persons commented and none seems to know the name of this animal.

That's a whartog fellas.

I really feel sorry for this generation. All we do is Telemundo and music channels. No one seems to care about documentaries anymore.

Someone even went as far as calling it a rhino! Na wa oo!

Smh.

the correct spelling is Warthog
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by burningtreesfm: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rip Pumba embarassed

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by enomakos(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
correct bush meat
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by bobbyjayremmy: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
This guys don turn Bear Gryills grin grin
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Afromalaika(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
alcmene:
From the strongest army under Jonathan to bush-burning and hungry set of ragtag soldiers.

Strongest Army under Jonathan indeed.
The Army under your role model was a total failure.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
that's a fucking warthog or boar in germany
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalasticlala is that not python?
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
APCsupporter:

You mean the same soldiers that were chased out of their barracks and forced to disguise as civilians to evade death from Boko Haram? The same soldiers that couldn't recover a single village from Boko haram under Jonathan?

You get time walahi.

Some lies are just too bare-faced that you don't even know how to start.

Some of them just come online to make caricature of themselves.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by hebenezher(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Warthog or wild boar.
Boar is generally the name of a male pig.
Sow is female pig but the one that has never littered is called gilt.
We can have wild sow
Hope u understand now?
comprehended!
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by BMZK: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kakamorufu:
that's a fucking warthog or boar in germany
The only reason, i love French is that it does not give room for confusion. It is called Le phacochère

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
BMZK:

The only reason, i love French is that it does not give room for confusion. It is called Le phacochère
cool. I learn a new one today
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by colossus91(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
so dem go waste bullet on warthog and not bokk haram ok ooo grin
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
wink wink wink wink wink See meat, may i come join you
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
alcmene:

Fuvk you!!!!! ipobian piss of shyt
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by orjaha(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
gallant soldiers
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Feel like joining them right now.
Warthog na correct meat for the real men naaaaaaa..!

After grasscutter na dis chairman carry silver medal for taste.

Reward for saving lives..
some of you can eat anything. I won't eat that.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
alcmene:

yes,they were so gallant under Jonathan that we lost a swathe of our territory to boko haram. You're worst than that animal on fire.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Freeman59: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:
That's not a bush pig, it's a rhinoceros. Look at the horn on the nose, BTW they should not eat something that'll bring back one forgotten disease to Nigeria

Come by my office tomorrow morning, first thing. I'll give you some money to go buy some sense and lenses. It's obvious that you can neither see nor think
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by prof800(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
This guys don turn Bear Gryills grin grin
Hahaha! That Bear Grylls guy is on a whole different level of crazy-weird.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by jidobaba(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:
Peccary.
My Family and Other Animals

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
adeememman:
I hope these animals won't go extinct soon.

thats how white people think
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:

Chaiiii lolz na elephant u 4 call am na. Datz a warthog very wicked animal.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by BAILMONEY: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
agarawu23:
shocked
Big meat
WASIU YOU STILL DEY NAIRALAND
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Laurence1: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't believe over seven persons commented and none seems to know the name of this animal.

That's a whartog fellas.

I really feel sorry for this generation. All we do is Telemundo and music channels. No one seems to care about documentaries anymore.

Someone even went as far as calling it a rhino! Na wa oo!

Smh.

It's pumbaa grin, wonder where simba and/or timone are... probably on pride rock, gisting...

Sha the sojos should be vigilant, where there is a Simba, there's bound to be a lover nala or an uncle scar cheesy

I wonder if the monkey rafiki is seeing all these things that's happening in sambisa from his tree.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Feel like joining them right now.
Warthog na correct meat for the real men naaaaaaa..!

After grasscutter na dis chairman carry silver medal for taste.

Reward for saving lives..

I doubt if you've really eaten warthog before , it's full of lard and doesn't taste so appealing
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:

How can you even call that a rhino?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.