Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) (60254 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by davillian(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Kai, what if BH poisoned the pig and sent it to them.
Stop using our bullets to hunt pigs.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Taku555(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2017
bigtt76:
You for try Google first before disputing if its a bush pig or not before commenting naaa grin or you nor watch Lion King sef

that's a bush pig bro. It's very powerful and can kill many at once. I saw it "I've when I was in Maiduguri 2009
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Ejadike(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
That's not a bush pig, it's a rhinoceros. Look at the horn on the nose, BTW they should not eat something that'll bring back one forgotten disease to Nigeria
its a wild boa oga. Which kain rhino
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Ejadike(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2017
bigtt76:
You for try Google first before disputing if its a bush pig or not before commenting naaa grin or you nor watch Lion King sef

its called a wild boa not bush pig
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Freeman59:

Come by my office tomorrow morning, first thing. I'll give you some money to go buy some sense and lenses. It's obvious that you can neither see nor think
and where's ur office grin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:
From the strongest army under Jonathan to bush-burning and hungry set of ragtag soldiers.

Please am ready to buy when next they experience a handsome game....

You mean strongest Army that are running away from Boko haram? The strongest Army that run away from their Barrack when BOko Haram invade them? hahhaa abeg make sure you make sense next time..
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Please to those still confused with the names 'bush pig' and 'wild boar', kindly note that the all mean the same thing. Pig, hog and boar are of the same family (https://www.livescience.com/50623-pigs-facts.html). Once again ...if you're not sure about a thing, please Google it! smiley
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by valwizzy(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Poaching is illegal, I wonder why they keep hunting down our wildlife and are proud of it....
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by huntax(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
That's not a bush pig, it's a rhinoceros. Look at the horn on the nose, BTW they should not eat something that'll bring back one forgotten disease to Nigeria
Lol olodo, that's a warthog.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't believe over seven persons commented and none seems to know the name of this animal.

That's a whartog fellas.

I really feel sorry for this generation. All we do is Telemundo and music channels. No one seems to care about documentaries anymore.

Someone even went as far as calling it a rhino! Na wa oo!

Smh.
U that seem to know tell us the name now

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Spells(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
The animal might have consumed a rat infested with lasser fever, and when they consume the animal too, the rest is history grin
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Reminds me of pumbaa.
You ve started your madness again of sending unnecessary pm to me. It seems you don't know your mate

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Reminds me of pumbaa.
why did you send me a pm?
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by NairalandSARS: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
princeofpeace22:
why did you send me a pm?
wanted to discuss something
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:

wanted to discuss something
topic pls ?
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by mindtricks: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lalasticlala ain't moved by this. He is highly enthusiastic and desirous of the snakes like the one below......

You don't dey madt abi grin?

So Lala is now a snake man?
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by ComputerSeller: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't believe over seven persons commented and none seems to know the name of this animal.

That's a whartog fellas.

l

Someone even went as far as calling it a rhino! Na wa oo!

Smh.

I smiled mischievously when I saw a fellow call it a rhino.
The moment I saw the number of likes he got, I fell off my sit with laughter.
Re: See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) by Spykid101: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
this is not a rhino
lofty900:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.