Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) (38155 Views)

Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
See this mumu. Reporting me to the mods? grin Hahahahaha..... Those guys you mentioned can do nothing to stop me in my tracks. It doesn't take up to a minute to log into any of my alternates. You go report taya.... cheesy

You're a F00L!!! Oya, run to the mods grin

If you want to show power, when this one is blocked. mention me in the alternate account if dem born u well.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
they are ever battle ready.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
But when Fulani attacks others even Soldier ant will not be seen arriving there . But in this case the govt is even deploying a jet fighter to protect the Fulanis...Kai it is well

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by 2badForReal: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
When Nigeria finally divide even the north will divide into 2 nations

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by joinnow: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
one of the reason Biafra want tom leave this zoo
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by preselect(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Buhari's Nigeria. . . . a land where the fulani are untouchable but they can kill and loot and roam around primary schools with their cattle while children are studying. A land where the soldiers disappear when fulanis are killing and suddenly reappear when the fulani victims regroup and prepare for revenge. . . . Buhari's Nigeria . .. . . . where the only solution for the incessant fulani killings is the grazing bill which takes land away from nigerians and gives it to foolaannies . . . . .

The thunder that will kill all these bloodthirsty terrorists and their original leadership and mentor, is still doing press up in Afghanistan

#BuharisTerrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by soulhacker: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
zoo....only in a zoo
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Basalt(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
So happy Fulanis are the victims this time around.
This will teach them that they don't have monopoly of violence.
Everyime Fulani this, Fulani that. And I even heard they are not true Nigerians sef. They migrated from neighbouring countries
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2017
I stand for BIAFRA! One nigeria is a fallacy.

Aside the agitation from the IPOB group there's need for this country to divide...the population has over blown and is made up of many tribes with different languages had it been we speak one language all this won't be happening... There's hate everywhere, there's injustice and lawlessness, nepotism etc. Many country are below 5 million in population and are peaceful, successful and progressive here we are celebrating over 200 million population, claiming giant of Africa ( self deceit ) with poor and shameful economic growth, no electricity, poor infrastructural development, no basic amenities, poor education no progress yet we want to remain same... No no no............... IN BIAFRA I STAND...................

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Rapmoney:
Allah is fake! You can pass that to your fellow jihadists!!!

Victory is from Allah alone.

Even the Nigerian army both the Christians and Muslim pledge to that. If you're not satisfied with that, then go hang yourself.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
But when Fulani attacks others even Soldier ant will not be seen arriving there . But in this case the govt is even deploying a jet fighter to protect the Fulanis...Kai it is well

The more reason to attack them first. Let the military come in later.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Rhodiumic(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg make dis Buhari tenure end fast abeg. Wetin person no go hear for dis Buhari era. See Soldiers wey no show face when Fulanis dey hack people down anyhow even in their farms, see as der dey form Rambo now. I knew the Fulanis were cowards from the start. Kindly check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Marsnizz:
hmmm.do not talk what you don't know.I am presently in gembu town.The fulanis here are peaceful & stable. they don't go anywhere to provoke farmers,they use million of naira to buy grazing land but the mambilla are the poorest tribe in their homeland that is why they are jealous of fulani wealth and all the remaining tribes put together. Can i educate you? In 80's mambilla fought with "kambu and Banso" there after comes kaka before fulani.Just last three month they fought with "kaka" and this month they are fighting fulani. Note, their problem is to control land and all resources in sardauna.They have succeeded politically where no single person from another tribe is contesting for any political post or chieftancy title snatch away from fulanis.The only reason why sardauna economy is moving is because of livestock more especially cattle,if not, crop production cannot sustain anybody due to the terrain and gully erosion we have here. Wisemen says "if you fight every body around you,then check your self within.something must be wrong with you"

Another so called moderate Fulani propagandist located ..Just watch how he tries to paint his Fulani brothers as peace loving men hahahahahah
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2017
alizma:

how many of your agreed to join the force before now? the Nigeria military was before now considered a death trap which was only considered good for the Hausa/Fulani man since he care less about his life. do u know how many Hausa/Fulani that had died in service before now? their people are just enjoying the sacrifice made by their fathers.
s
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

The more reason to attack them first. Let the military come in later.
g
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2017
[.......
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:39am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
but,I wonder why the so called Nigeria owners can't rise up and stand against buhari open injustice.
God forbid bad thing for me to boast that I am a nigerian.
Only in zoo country you will see people dying and smiling like Nigerians.
I hate Nigeria now and supporters of buhari with passion.
animals in a zoo country called nigeria only have mouth and power to call IPOB silly names for seeing ahead of you guys.
Nigerians enjoy what you prayed for,enjoy it you deserve more than what bubuhari is unleashing on you
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 2:50am On Jun 22, 2017
My brother this country tire me oooo. This kind of thing is the reason why I don't blame those agitating for Biafra. Nigeria is rapidly becoming a joke. Nepotism and injustice have become the order of the day in Nigeria.
SalamRushdie:
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:50am On Jun 22, 2017
tinkinjow:
See the speed. The are yet to arrive Edo and Enugu.
what are you people doing about all the injustices?
you guys only have mouth to call Igbos names.
shame on you zoogerians
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Some people are against Biafra because they don't want to face Nigeria's headache alone. Nigeria is a mess all over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:56am On Jun 22, 2017
zuto4u:
My brother this country tire me oooo. This kind of thing is the reason why I don't blame those agitating for Biafra. Nigeria is rapidly becoming a joke. Nepotism and injustice have become the order of the day in Nigeria.
like play,like play, fulanis will be coming to your homes to collect land rent,that's the time your eyes will clear and you will know that ,you have just sold your birth right for a porridge.
Igbos are smart people ,who saw what you guys refused to see ,due to greed, ethnic and religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:03am On Jun 22, 2017
jumobi1:
Some people are against Biafra because they don't want to face Nigeria's headache alone. Nigeria is a mess all over.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by jeeka321: 3:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Trust me, you can choose to ignore the attack so far as you will do the same when the Fulanis pounce back. I swear if it continue unabatted, the kind of mayhem they will leash on the said militias in the name of revenge is not something you will like to see. Fulani people can protect themselves. Good luck attacking them, they never forget btw. They consider attack on there kindred like a credit.

TheKingdom:
LOL, see Fulani cowards of course. They want to be attacking people as if this is Dan Fodio era, and when people give it right back to them they are begging for military support.

NONSENSE
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by isnovic(m): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2017
This is taking too long to deal with while these marauder expand their atrocities across the length and breadth of the country.

It is also unthinkable that we are indeed in one Nigeria, as the rule applies differently.

The real disaster will be, if a southerner gets to the office after this and does nothing to end this insanity by this tribe.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by bantudra: 4:34am On Jun 22, 2017
igbos sef........sooo...we shouldnt protect fulanis because there name is linked with herdsmen..

as the igbos in the north were issued quit notice didnt nigeria run here and their to calm the situation down...??

you igbos are too egocentric..maybe its better una relocate back to cameron....
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 4:46am On Jun 22, 2017
jeeka321:
Trust me, you can choose to ignore the attack so far as you will do the same when the Fulanis pounce back. I swear if it continue unabatted, the kind of mayhem they will leash on the said militias in the name of revenge is not something you will like to see. Fulani people can protect themselves. Good luck attacking them, they never forget btw. They consider attack on there kindred like a credit.

Trash and complete nonsense

Take away the Nigerian Military and watch Fulani people vaporize into thin air.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2017
bantudra:
igbos sef........sooo...we shouldnt protect fulanis because there name is linked with herdsmen..

as the igbos in the north were issued quit notice didnt nigeria run here and their to calm the situation down...??

you igbos are too egocentric..maybe its better una relocate back to cameron....

Afonja that do claim SS

Have you come to defend your Fulani lords and masters
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by bantudra: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Afonja that do claim SS

Have you come to defend your Fulani lords and masters

abegi,park well joor..

olomo cameron...

ipobexposed,come and carry your bloda before i decend on him...
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by autaspakladi: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Buhari is the only reason for all these attacks, until he is out of Aso rock, before these madness stops, I don't pray for him to die,but I want God to humble him..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2017
And some fools have problems with Igbos wanting to secede

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by soflygerian(m): 6:50am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Victory is from Allah Alone.
And why do we have an Arabic inscription on that military logo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.