Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor (2711 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday Emperorlee / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
okay so its the birthday of one of nl's greatest, cutest, hotest, friendliest,craziest , jovial, and free spirited nigga of all time

also one of the two guys here i hold in high regards (the other's greyboy now sunshineG if you care to know grin grin grin)

actually the big day was suppose to be yday (one yeye mod just had to ban me a day to big day angry angry angry angry)

anyways y'all should join me in wishing this dude a happy birthday and all the good things in life

bro i wish you a joyous fun filled blessing filled pussy filled and properous life ahhead as you clock plus 1 today smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.......

hope yday turned out to be great ......................................and ermmm shey you did the do sha wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by falconey(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017

HBD! If my memory serves me right i've wished 5 people this july. I'm a july born myself ,4th precisely. All wishes and celebrations was done offline and other platforms. My hands were tied down on nairaland because i was serving ban.......

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
happy birthday my paddy Deguynxtdoor wink
enjoy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
falconey:

HBD! If my memory serves me right i've wished 5 people this july. I'm a july born myself ,4th precisely. All wishes and celebrations was done offline and other platforms. My hands were tied down on nairaland because i was serving ban.......
And you didn't get a birthday thread from any of your NL friend?. Happy Belated Birthday. grin

HBD to The guy next door!.
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
And you didn't get a birthday thread from any of your NL friend?. Happy Belated Birthday. grin

i didnt even know it was his birthday..would have done it sha cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i didnt even know it was his birthday..would have done it sha cheesy
That would have been nice of you. But I thought guys don't place much importance on birthdays?. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by falconey(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:

For that i have to inform them right? i didn't. Even my girlfriend forgot(offline), I couldn't sweat much on it.

It's all cool but i will NEVER forgive mynd44 for it.
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
falconey:

oh no

are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

anyways happy birthday bro

i was told you detest sex and pussy in general but to make for 4 of july missed pick a pussy and i'd hunt it down for you grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
falconey:

For that i have to inform them right? i didn't. Even my girlfriend forgot(offline), I couldn't sweat much on it.

It's all cool but i will NEVER forgive mynd44 for it.
Sorry about that. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:
okay so its the birthday of one of nl's greatest, cutest, hotest, friendliest,craziest , jovial, and free spirited nigga of all time

also one of the two guys here i hold in high regards (the other's greyboy now sunshineG if you care to know grin grin grin)

actually the big day was suppose to be yday (one yeye mod just had to ban me a day to big day angry angry angry angry)

anyways y'all should join me in wishing this dude a happy birthday and all the good things in life

bro i wish you a joyous fun filled blessing filled pussy filled and properous life ahhead as you clock plus 1 today smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.......

hope yday turned out to be great ......................................and ermmm shey you did the do sha wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro I wondered why I didn't see you for the last two days

Happy birthday to the guy next door

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
wink banana fall on you

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
That would have been nice of you. But I thought guys don't place much importance on birthdays?. grin
of course we really dont put much importance on birthdays.its a ladys thing cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

of course we really dont put much importance on birthdays.its a ladys thing cheesy
But Falc.oney does. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
But Falc.oney does. grin
really? grin
and does he cuddle teddy bears too? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I wondered why I didn't see you for the last two days

Happy birthday to the guy next door

yeah..............ok now you make it seem and make me feel like i'm jobless and always online here @bolded cry cry cry cry cry

whats xup na...............how are you and tahra holding up cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by shinarlaura(f): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday hun. Wishing you all the best in life..

Am waiting for my own birthday cake wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
HBD bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

really? grin
and does he cuddle teddy bears too? cheesy
From his comment I deduced that. Is he bobrisky?. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah..............ok now you make it seem and make me feel like i'm jobless and always online here @bolded cry cry cry cry cry

whats xup na...............how are you and tahra holding up cheesy cheesy
lol
I am OK bro. you?

I haven't notice much of tahrah too
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by SINZ: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday G!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
lol
I am OK bro. you?

I haven't notice much of tahrah too

i'm good smiley smiley

oh i see
you know she has an alternate now sha i think a t godess or so undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
From his comment I deduced that. Is he bobrisky?. grin
not if he starts hitting on fellow guys then u conclude cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm good smiley smiley

oh i see
you know she has an alternate now sha i think a t godess or so undecided undecided
yeah even with the alternative bro

I am even thinking of taking a long break from nairaland myself
Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Lionessza(f): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday deguynxtdoor , I know you will age like wine cutie wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Fadiga24(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy birthday bro.. Live long bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ooh bro...that's so cute of you to go through all this stress for me, now it even feels like I have a family here... smiley how can I appreciate you enough man? You're really a good friend and I appreciate you and everyone else that wished me a HBD, we'll all celebrate you guys as well with happiness and love.

I care about everyone of you and I love you all. You guys have made me feel loved, always been so nice towards me. Thank you for the loving and affectionate birthday wishes! I love you all kiss

Lefulefu
Lionessza
Benita
Tosyne2much
Fadiga24
Sinz
Jacksparr0w1207
Shinarlaura
Caringguy
Lucky999
Falconey etc...

I love you guys and I appreciate this smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by shinarlaura(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
ooh bro...that's so cute of you to go through all this stress for me, now it even feels like I have a family here... smiley how can I appreciate you enough man? You're really a good friend and I appreciate you and everyone else that wished me a HBD, we'll all celebrate you guys as well with happiness and love.

I care about everyone of you and I love you all. You guys have made me feel loved, always been so nice towards me. Thank you for the loving and affectionate birthday wishes! I love you all kiss

Lefulefu
Lionessza
Benita
Tosyne2much
Fadiga24
Sinz
Jacksparr0w1207
Shinarlaura
Caringguy
Lucky999
Falconey etc...

We love u too tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Lefu.lefu
Lio.nessza
Beni.ta
Tos.yne2much
Fadig.a24
Sin.z
Jack.sparr0w1207
Shinarlaur.a
Caringg.uy
Luck;y999
Falcone.y etc...

you welcome..cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Lefulefu
Lionessza
Benita
Tosyne2much
Fadiga24
Sinz
Jacksparr0w1207
Shinarlaura
Caringguy
Lucky999
Falconey etc...

Manage this plate of food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Deguynxtdoor by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
falconey:

^^^gays guys usually passionate n emmmotional undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am In Love / Titi’s Erotic Notes: Bathroom Quickie / NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.