Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) (3981 Views)

Top 100 Things That Attract Women To Men - Part 1 / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

May Amadioha tear your yansh apart with his huge koboko cool

No vex I'm just saying what I heard on the streets. I also heard you've chased all the girls on NL even the transsexuals. lipsrsealed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chic2pimp(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

No vex I'm just saying what I heard on the streets. I also heard you've chased all the girls on NL even the[b] transsexuals[/b]. lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Transexual too dey NL. Chei, Chukwu Biko oooooo
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Transexual too dey NL. Chei, Chukwu Biko oooooo

No be from my mouth you hear that one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chic2pimp(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

No be from my mouth you hear that one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Abeg name names grin.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abeg name names grin.

I see you've ever gone out with any girl from NL. If you don't ever want to have an experience with a tranny, then don't ever date a nl babe.

That's all I'm say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by SEFAGO(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2010
LOL, this is like a nollywood film- there is even part II. Abeg olugirl ride on jare and make part III and IV and V and VI. These guys will still keep coming back for the remix grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chic2pimp(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I see you've ever gone out with any girl from NL. If you don't ever want to have an experience with a tranny, then don't ever date a nl babe.

That's all I'm say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thanks for the warning, i'll definitely heed to your advice. As they say, prevention is better than cure grin cheesy grin

SEFAGO:

LOL, this is like a nollywood film- there is even part II. Abeg olugirl ride on jare and make part III and IV and V and VI. These guys will still keep coming back for the remix grin
You don kolo for head wahlai.
I bet even seun would shut her NL profile down b4 she reaches part V.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2010
SEFAGO:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by oyinda3(f): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
bhhahahaha grin
so where's the part 1? and what happened on there? lol
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2010
***Wakes up***

Damn, that was just too bad. . . ***Dies again*** grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Gabry(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sadly to say, Im agreeing to the poster. . . HEH!

Bein a foreignor whom rents her rooms to mostly Nigerians guys. I can tell you how many Nigerian men comes in and out and my oh my! The statistics of them is seriously almost similar! Most of them do sleep around alot with many girls and. . Well. . lets not get into details. Anyways! poster, thats Naija guys for you but however, they are a few really genuine good ones!!! Seriously! wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
Gabry:

Bein a foreignor whom rents her rooms to mostly Nigerians guys. I can tell you how many Nigerian men comes in and out and my oh my! The statistics of them is seriously almost similar! Most of them do sleep around alot with many girls and. . Well. . lets not get into details. Anyways! poster, thats Naija guys for you but however, they are a few really genuine good ones!!! Seriously! wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is irritating.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Gabry(f): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^^ tongue
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2010
TO summarize the thread blah blah blah i hate nigerian men blah blah blah. too much Twitter Addicts in nairaland,
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Emmadgud(m): 3:08am On Jan 29, 2010
Olugirl, i just read ur post and i am touched.But at d same tym pls pls pls dont go lizzy if it is not in u.Just bear in mind dat every where in d world, dia re nice,sincere and passionate guys everywhere just as we hv wicked,insincere and opporunist everywhere.It may just be ur approach 2 d matter.Infact i will like 2 hv 1 and 1 talk wit u,reach me on:08037426664,neweditionpro@yahoo.com
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Emmadgud(m): 3:09am On Jan 29, 2010
Olugirl, i just read ur post and i am touched.But at d same tym pls pls pls dont go lizzy if it is not in u.Just bear in mind dat every where in d world, dia re nice,sincere and passionate guys everywhere just as we hv wicked,insincere and opporunist everywhere.It may just be ur approach 2 d matter.Infact i will like 2 hv 1 and 1 talk wit u,reach me on:08037426664,neweditionpro@yahoo.com
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by vivaladiva(f): 3:37am On Jan 29, 2010
to b honest a large portion of nigerian men think its okay to cheat, which is really my main beef wiv them, my ex boyf had the nerve to tell me that the reason for the demise of our relationship was cos i cheated on him wiv a ex, this is the same guy who was still carrying on wiv his ex in nigeria and who cheated on me on two occasions that i know of at leas,t wiv 2 diff women rite under my nose in england , b4 i decided to give his cheating arse a taste of his own cheatin medicine, after we decided to be honest wiv our selves and start afresh, he still went on to have other affairs, he obviously blames these affairs on me
there r a few decent nigerian men in the uk, but they r not nearly enof to go round the few decent nigerian women in the uk, i have only dated nigerian men in the uk, but frm wat i gather white guys r more straight forward, less grey areas and less likely to leave u high and dry, its a shame nigerian parents r obssessed wiv their children esp the females to marry nigerian men, personally i dont understand the rational behind it, after all its love, peace of mind and compatibility that count
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Emmadgud(m): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2010
Vivi i hv always loved and respected ur post,but u hv disappointed me wit dis 1,ur fellow girl needs ur advise and encouragement simple.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by oyinda3(f): 4:23am On Jan 29, 2010
Gabry:

[b]Bein a foreignor whom rents her rooms to mostly Nigerians guys. I can tell you how many Nigerian men comes in and out and my oh my! The statistics of them is seriously almost similar! Most of them do sleep around alot with many girls and. . Well. . lets not get into details. [/b]Anyways! poster, thats Naija guys for you but however, they are a few really genuine good ones!!! Seriously! wink

rotflmao cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by vivaladiva(f): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2010
so u wld rather i encourage her to keep dating nigerian men evn if it makes her miserable, i luv nigerian men cos having lived half of my life in nigeria i enjoy that flexibility, i can do my whole english accent thing, switch to nigerian english, speak my broken english and also speak yoruba occationally, but to be honest a whole bunch of nigerian men r twats and u wld need a magic wand to get a decent one
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by topup: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2010
Good for you girl!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2010
Of course There are annonying and messed up naija guys doesn't mean everyone is like that.also there are so many nice guys or losers which ever the case but most babes prefers the jerks, whatever it is it's bound to happen relationship is about risk like i always say "The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence" the fact she can't see a decent guy doesn't mean decent guys don't exist, word"
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by twizy: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2010
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. eyin boyz wake me up when she has finished nagging about men zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
twizy wake up i think nagging time is over wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tithe(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Poster! Don't say such about Nigerian men, u ar only reaping wat u sow.

My african qeen can kill hundreds of yr white for my sake cool
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
The truth is. . . Me i have given up on naija babes in the UK.

Now i want to come to the US, if i get a good job of course grin grin grin I'm just rolling my resume into strategic areas and hopefully something will happen soon.
Make una welcome me well ohhh grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by platinumnk(f): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2010
whitelexi:

The truth is. . . Me i have given up on naija babes in the UK.

Now i want to come to the US, if i get a good job of course grin grin grin I'm just rolling my resume into strategic areas and hopefully something will happen soon.

u come to the US and you wont leave oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

from New York to Miami to the Dirty New Orleans cheesy you wont have time to leave grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tboy1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
whitelexi:

The truth is. . .  Me i have given up on naija babes in the UK.
Now i want to come to the US, if i get a good job of course grin grin grin  I'm just rolling my resume into strategic areas and hopefully something will happen soon.

Went to ATL last summer wit my good friend and he's planning to move to the states dis yr - all depends on his company now grin
He travelled down south first time last summer and i swear he says he's falling in love wit 2-3 ladies  grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by platinumnk(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
tboy1:

Went to ATL last summer wit my good friend and he's planning to move to the states dis yr - all depends on his company now grin
He travelled down south first time last summer and i swear he says he's falling in love wit 2-3 ladies grin grin

The south . . . . Coming back to the A? Tell your friend to be careful o! The A has too many trannys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but the South Rocks! From Houton, NO, ATL, Memphis, Miami cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tboy1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
platinumnk:

The south  .  . . . Coming back to the A? Tell your friend to be careful o!  The A has too many trannys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but the South Rocks! From Houton, NO, ATL, Memphis, Miami  cheesy
Na he cant get work in Atlanta , just NY cus of the company he works for but he's planning to go atlanta as often as possible  cheesy 
Yep u're right too many gay ppl in ATL, neva seen so much Gay ppl in my Life shocked shocked But fortunately we were there around the 2009 B'day bash in June so lots of ladies in ATL from different part of the south. I have never seen so much fine ladies in 1 town  cool
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by platinumnk(f): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
tboy1:

Na he cant get work in Atlanta , just NY cus of the company he works for but he's planning to go atlanta as often as possible  cheesy 
Yep u're right too many gay ppl in ATL, neva seen so much Gay ppl in my Life shocked shocked But fortunately we were there around the 2009 B'day bash in June so lots of ladies in ATL from different part of the south. I have never seen so much fine ladies in 1 town  cool

abi o, the south has the sexiest girls imo cheesy  u will think twice about saying no to black americans  grin grin grin

I think ATL was crowned #1 in homosexuals beating Los angeles  grin grin

U should try the Kappa Beach party in Texas . . . see your eyes will pop shocked shocked

Was in the A last May, visiting my girl wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tboy1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
platinumnk:

abi o, the south has the sexiest girls imo cheesy  u will think twice about saying no to black americans  grin grin grin
I think ATL was crowned #1 in homosexuals beating Los angeles  grin grin
U should try the Kappa Beach party in Texas . . . see your eyes will pop shocked shocked
Was in the A last May, visiting my girl wink
It definately does have the prettiest ladies
Came back to UK and it changed my perspective on Beautiful in UK
Thank God my girl is a hottie, else i would have emigrated to the states Long time ago grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark / What Would You Want To Know / How Akinola My Husband Friend Got Me Pregnant In Just One Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.