Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) (3980 Views)

Top 100 Things That Attract Women To Men - Part 1 / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by platinumnk(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
tboy1:

It definately does have the prettiest ladies
Came back to UK and it changed my perspective on Beautiful in UK
Thank God my girl is a hottie, else i would have emigrated to the states Long time ago grin

LOL, thank God lol  grin grin grin grin
Im waiting for Sauron to come down so he will stop complaing about not seeing enough ikebes cheesy cheesy cheesy
In the South, where its the norm tongue, lol personally[i] I think its in the water [/i]  grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chire(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
-My standards are not ridiculously high as my ex was some 9ja bar man, but dumped him quickly when i saw he was trying to borrow money from me etc

@ poster,
I think your comment above to some extent explains why you are having some ill luck with nigerian men. You set low standards for yourself, A masters degree professional going out with a bar man??!!Of course He'll want to take advantage of you.
What else do you expect?
Perhaps you should think of dating men operating on your level,or at a higher frequency.
I think you should also remove the beleif that nigerian men are all bad.There are some really very good and honest nigerian.
I know of 2 singe doctorate students here in manchester in their early 30's who are single,and are really really genuinely good men all round.I did not hear of them,i am very close with both of them and i can vouch for them.
There are definately some horrible nigerian men,but beleive me,there are also some very very wonderful nigerian men here in UK.
That i know for a fact.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Sauron1: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL, thank God lol  grin grin grin grin
Im waiting for Sauron to come down so he will stop complaing about not seeing enough ikebes cheesy cheesy cheesy
In the South, where its the norm tongue, lol personally[i] I think its in the water [/i]  grin grin

Sauron is now allergic to ikebes.
I swore an oath to celibacy 2 weeks ago. cool
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by platinumnk(f): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
~Sauron~:

Sauron is now allergic to ikebes.
I swore an oath to celibacy 2 weeks ago. cool

Odikwa Serious! shocked shocked
Good going wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by GL(f): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
chire:

-My standards are not ridiculously high as my ex was some 9ja bar man, but dumped him quickly when i saw he was trying to borrow money from me etc

@ poster,
I think your comment above to some extent explains why you are having some ill luck with nigerian men. You set low standards for yourself, A masters degree professional going out with a bar man??!!Of course He'll want to take advantage of you.
What else do you expect?
Perhaps you should think of dating men operating on your level,or at a higher frequency.

I think you should also remove the beleif that nigerian men are all bad.There are some really very good and honest nigerian.
I know of 2 singe doctorate students here in manchester in their early 30's who are single,and are really really genuinely good men all round.I did not hear of them,i am very close with both of them and i can vouch for them.
There are definately some horrible nigerian men,but beleive me,there are also some very very wonderful nigerian men here in UK.
That i know for a fact.

i concur, it's always better to date guys who are at your level or higher. being more educated or wealthier than them might cause them to feel emasculated, then they start acting up to prove a point.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
*yawn* so wot have i missed since i been banned
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by ayettymama(f): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOL

WAT DID U DO??
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
is it not both of u that caused it.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by ayettymama(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
shocked shocked shocked what did i do??

i didnt do nothing!

look your already blaming me now

this is why we dont get along!

oya pele kiss
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
ok sista yetunde u are blessed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Pweety4me(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
t 4 d baba. . .hehe tongue
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
wot now. today is sunday.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Pweety4me(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
ah ah na fight?sowrri i just dey greet u ni ooo.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
ok sowwy. chop knockle
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Pweety4me(f): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2010
I know wat ur problem is don't worry i won't disturb u again adeos amigos.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2010
heheheehehe women
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
Make this woman leave plls alone jo.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Youngpo413: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
olugirl: my 20 yo cousin was tellin me that she knows her future husband will cheat on her so she will catch as much fun as she can while she's young!!!

what funs is she catching,fuckinggg aroung abi?
Birds of the same feather...
No wonder you are attracted to you type.
Good girl my foot.
Naija guys are smarter than you think,they fuckkk and dump you asap,we know the wife material.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Youngpo413: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
nguage: Bored, Lonely, Being an Attention LovePeddler. How about that for a title?

I understand where you're coming from but please keep the new topics to a minimum if you want anyone to take you seriously.

no mind am,we all know her type
nansense.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Youngpo413: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
tithe: [color=#990000]@Poster! Don't say such about Nigerian men, u ar only reaping wat u sow.

exactly undecided
tithe: [color=#990000]@Poster! Don't say such about Nigerian men, u ar only reaping wat u sow.

exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pride Of A Man / . / Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.