Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! (3587 Views)

How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Oyindidi(f): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
I thought you're a Muslimah?

No, I asked cos u guys are fasting
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Laylat al-Qadr , variously rendered in English as the Night of Decree, Night of Power,[2] Night of Value, Night of Destiny,[3] or Night of Measures, is in Islamic belief the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. It is one of the nights of the last ten days of Ramadan. Muslims believe that on this night the blessings and mercy of Allah are abundant, sins are forgiven, supplications are accepted, and that the annual decree is revealed to the angels who also descend to earth.

As a Muslim it is advisable not to sleep at the last phase of the holy month " The last 10 days "

Fajr, the first appearance of daylight in the morning.

Oyindidi:
No, I asked cos u guys are fasting
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Susanoo(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
g.

Why derail my post? uneducated much?
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Forgive me, blame the guy that dragged me here. cool

Susanoo:

Why derail my post? uneducated much?
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Oyindidi(f): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Laylat al-Qadr , variously rendered in English as the Night of Decree, Night of Power,[2] Night of Value, Night of Destiny,[3] or Night of Measures, is in Islamic belief the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. It is one of the nights of the last ten days of Ramadan. Muslims believe that on this night the blessings and mercy of Allah are abundant, sins are forgiven, supplications are accepted, and that the annual decree is revealed to the angels who also descend to earth.

As a Muslim it is advisable not to sleep at the last phase of the holy month " The last 10 days "

Fajr, the first appearance of daylight in the morning.

wow! That's good
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by sybarite7(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2017
21, I SURE SAY YOU GO STILL DEY SCHOOL.
AT THAT AGE YOU DON DEY HIT WOMAN,IMAGINE IF YOU DEY 28,NA BEAT E GO COM.YOU DIDN'T EVEN CATCH HER CHEATING, YOU ARE JUST SUSPECTING HER.AND ITS ALL JEALOUSY, WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE,YOU HAVE PUSHED HER TO THE OTHER GUY.

MY ADVICE TO YOU,LEARN TO BE TOLERANT, GIRLS CAN BE ANNOYING WHICH TEND TO PUSH U TO THE WALL,BRO THE BEST TIN TO DO,IS TO WALK OUT,AND I PROMISE YOU,SHE WILL BEG.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair / Ladies see why you have sex alot..It's not because of love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.