Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! (3410 Views)

How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Susanoo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
So i caught my gf (23yr/o) cheating on me with some guys, I'm 21, and i love her very much and I'm starting to doubt her love for me only to find out she was talking to some rich guy i told her not to talk to.. so i was conversing with her yesterday about the situation and she told me to shut up that I'm getting her annoyed, i was so pissed off and i used a plastic cup to hit her on her head and she bled so much.... she cried and left but I'm scared.. she hasn't blocked me from social media and she's not picking up any of my calls.. I called her friends and asked them about her but they told she said she's sick, so I'm guessing she didn't tell them or anyone i hit her... believe me i could never hit a girl, i don't know what happened.. it happened so fast.. I'm very scared of losing her because we've been dating for as long as I can remember.. advice me guys...

Sorry for bad grammar, punctuation and formatting... you can be rude to me while advising, i deserve some roasting for hitting her.. thanks in advance
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by dacblogger: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Plastic cup and she bled?? Interesting...
My advice to you is for you to end the relationship by yourself because once a guy starts beating or hitting a girl,he can't stop...

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by professorfal: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dont give me the bullcrap "you could never hit a woman" after committing the offense. infact you did it once you would do it again mayhap not to the same girl.

The did has been done, at this point your fate hasn't been decided yet as she hasn't reacted to fullness. Wait till she eventually picks your call or text, listen and beg(if you must) dont bother to explain shit.

What would have made me hit a lady it means it's over and am sick of her cus things will never be the same with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by SmellingAnus(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
You are not even married to her and you are hitting her, what would you have done if you were married to her undecided

Anyway, if she was my friend/sister, I would have advised her never to cheat on her man no matter what instead she should leave the relationship instead of cheating...
I would have also advised her never to accept you back no matter what... At least you will learn your lessons...

I remember talking to the brother of my ex that normally beats his woman... I told him he will not be happy if someone beats his sister and for the over two years I stayed with her, I never hit for once despite her lipsrsealed

Honestly, if I were to have a daughter someday and I am to give her out for marriage... And I hear and have evidence of domestic violence ... Infact lipsrsealed
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Patented: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nothing in your story says she cheated, she was talking to some dude (not saying she did not cheat)
you hit her cos she said you should shut up not really cos you suspect she was cheating. Not cool Bro.
Htiing a woman should be a No No. if you dont trust her then walk away. Dont expect her back.

Musta been a hard hit for her to bleed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
I have nothing to say

Sarkki or yarimo or kyase or madridguy come help a brother
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
You see why it's not good to date a small boy...instead of her to go for matured mind she's dating a 21yrs old.
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Kyase(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I have nothing to say

bro i dont do love, but wait o, he is 21? Ok bye
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Homeboiy: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
Your 21 and she's 23

bros I blame that girl, others are going higher and she descended so low to date someone ur age

maybe ur a snowball

Go and drink otapiapia , claim ur sick ,see her come back to u
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Abeg remove me from this to avoid unwanted mentioning like yesterday. I don't have business here, call me for buhari matters only.

Uwese

CROWNWEALTH019:
I have nothing to say

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
You're dating a girl (even if you're married sef) and you flare up when she begins to talk to other guys because you've somehow deceived yourself into believing that you'll never find someone like her again.[b][/b]

That is all shades of incorrect. Agreed you love 'em. But you don't own 'em. They can cheat. You can cheat. How does that affect either of your account balances?

You're not happy, walk away!
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
I wonder what you want to achieve with this your story...
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by famosh: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Benita27:
You see why it's not good to date a small boy...instead of her to go for matured mind she's dating a 21yrs old.
Don't mind those who date younger men jo! They don't know older men NEVER hit their women. ALL the cases of domestic violence are from the younger men.
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Victornezzar: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Abeg remove me from this to avoid unwanted mentioning like yesterday. I don't have business here, call me for buhari matters only.

Uwese

I swear u no well grin
owfa av u heard from our half dead oooo sorry vegetable president
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by firstking01(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Your age speaks volumes to your actions.
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Victornezzar: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2017
famosh:

Hi bro, I just heard your mum will soon die! Can you confirm this?
cc mynd 44
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Victornezzar: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
famosh:

Guy, so you dey quote mynd44 but you no quote am when you say Buhari, someone's father, will soon die & is a vegetable! Naso e dey pain?
but I neva insulted any of ur parents
so y insult mine
btw dd i say buhari will die
we just need him 2 resign
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by famosh: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

but I neva insulted any of ur parents
so y insult mine
btw dd i say buhari will die
we just need him 2 resign
Buhari is someone's dad & granddad. Instead of wishing him death by calling him half dead & a vegetable which his children & grandchildren won't like, simply call for his resignation. That's the proper thing to do bro!
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Victornezzar: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
famosh:

Buhari is someone's dad & granddad. Instead of calling him half dead & a vegetable which his children & grandchildren won't like, simply call for his resignation. That's the proper thing to do bro!
I know but u couldn't av wished my mom dead
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by famosh: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

I know but u couldn't av wished my mom dead
That's just a joke bro, I was being sarcastic like u. It's nonnegotiable that your mum will live long to declare the glory of God in her life na! grin
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Victornezzar: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2017
famosh:

That's just a joke bro, I was being sarcastic like u. It's nonnegotiable that your mum will live long to declare the glory of God in her life na!
no p Bro
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Oyindidi(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:

Uwese

Hope you dey fasttongue
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Insha Allah I am.

Oyindidi:
Hope you dey fasttongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Oyindidi(f): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Insha Allah I am.

Good, hope you dey pray? Nairaland na distraction
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Yes I am my sister. Had Laylatul Qadr here last night till this Fajr.

Oyindidi:
Good, hope you dey pray? Nairaland na distraction
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by Oyindidi(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I am my sister. Had Laylatul Qadr here last night till this Fajr.

what is laylatu Qadr and fajr
Re: I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help! by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
I thought you're a Muslimah?

Oyindidi:
what is laylatu Qadr and fajr

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) / How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man / With A Fellow Nairalander - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.