Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (22221 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Fulani Elders Tackle Miyetti Allah Official Over Tinubu / Mambila Genocide: Emir Of Kano Didn’t Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by MalcoImX: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
madone:
can you write in clear English. People re reading.
Just answer me, Mr Cromwell. No part of my submission is unclear to you or you likes. I repeat again Mr. Cromwell: Nnamdi cannot come to Kano and do that his useless, just like the Fulani cannot go to Enugu just to kill the people there.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by madone: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Just answer me, Mr Cromwell. No part of my submission is unclear to you or you likes. I repeat again Mr. Cromwell: Nnamdi cannot come to Kano and do that his useless, just like the Fulani cannot go to Enugu just to kill the people there.
and the sense behind what u re saying is?
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by MalcoImX: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
madone:
and the sense behind what u re saying is?
That neither you nor I can say exactly who the Fulani 'herdsmen' are. And please, I don't like those SMS codes you're using.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Oxalic(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Just a matter of time. The fulani terrorists, together with all their collaborators and tacit supporters will face the full wrath of their murderous and criminal activities.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by madone: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
That neither you nor I can say exactly who the Fulani 'herdsmen' are. And please, I don't like those SMS codes you're using.
am sorry wanted to get ur message clear.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by balanceofterror1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
This is crazy thinking. All rational people know the limit of their power. That's why there are lots of questions on this 'herdsmen' issue. How could Fulani move all the way to Enugu and start killing Enugu people? Can Nnamdi KANU come to Kano and do all that his useless he's doing? Answer me honestly.

What exactly are you saying?.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by MalcoImX: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
balanceofterror1:

What exactly are you saying?.
Is what I wrote looking like hieroglyphics or Nsibidi?
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
They tried everything under the last administration to paint we Muslims black but Almighty exposed them.

From the Independent day bomb blast that was planned and executed by the last administration just to tell the whole world that a particular people are not happy with his government but God Almighty used " Henry Okah " to exposed them.

They still went ahead and assembled another blood thirsty group " Boko Haram " but our living God still used " General Azazi to the revealed their evil plan.

They killed him to hide the truth but the deed has been done by succeeding in killing Gov. Yakowa.

Again the forge ahead to use their supreme leader plane to arrange weapons through back door " Black Market " yet God revealed their evil plan and I believe he will continue exposing every evil doer trying to bring war into the country.

So far the Nigeria Custom has impounded two containers of weapons from same people.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Mcreloaded(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very sad, life is precious, even if peace is boring it is better than war let's not start one]
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Mcreloaded(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
MalcoImX:

Guess its bokoharam going about as Fulani herds men or dare I say its the supporter of APC from Sudan but then those clowns use horses.
The solution if u ask me is for security to respond on time to all issues of this particular group of Fulani herds men where ever it happens because now people are grumbling that soldiers were not deployed to other affected parts when it was the herds men doing the killings and rape and no jet fighter was mobilized.
Government should address all issues across board so some parts won't feel left out or abandoned.
Edo state is having issues with this Fulani herds men I hope something is done Bout it soon
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by aolawale025: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can the fulani elders also tell us who ordered the agatu and kaduna terror strikes
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Coolgent(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Fulani dont joke with revenge!
Their felliw Fulanis may come from all over Africa to avenge this.
Tarabas be careful o
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Vikky014(f): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2017
madridguy:
We knew people behind most of the attacks but people prefer to hide the truth just to propagate their hate against the sitting president. But I believe with time, Almighty will expose the evil people behind the crisis.

the sitting president is who exactly and who are those behind the attack permit me to call you a big time hypocrite.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Vikky014(f): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
They tried everything under the last administration to paint we Muslims black but Almighty exposed them.

From the Independent day bomb blast that was planned and executed by the last administration just to tell the whole world that a particular people are not happy with his government but God Almighty used " Henry Okah " to exposed them.

They still went ahead and assembled another blood thirsty group " Boko Haram " but our living God still used " General Azazi to the revealed their evil plan.

They killed him to hide the truth but the deed has been done by succeeding in killing Gov. Yakowa.

Again the forge ahead to use their supreme leader plane to arrange weapons through back door " Black Market " yet God revealed their evil plan and I believe he will continue exposing every evil doer trying to bring war into the country.

So far the Nigeria Custom has impounded two containers of weapons from same people.
Another bokoharam member spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo UNILAG Invitation And The Outrage: Jimoh Buhari Reacts / Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa / Sanwo-Olu: Super Eagles Have Found A Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.