Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? (2182 Views)

Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Yesterday being 21th June,2017, I had asked my boy in year one to bring me one babe from his department so I can teach her "Ogbatala" lolz. Lo and behold he told me his girlfriend sister would be interested in me. So I concur that he should come along with her to me. Meeting her for the first time, I was shocked she was already behaving as if I have told her anything before. Ok, to cut the long story short I asked her to sleep over but she insisted that she have to go back home to tell her Aunt that's going back to school so she can come and be with me till Sunday. Seriously, I'm scared I won't be bleeping her because she looks like a cheerful giver. Even if I have to bleep her, what condom is the strongest?
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol...God loves a cheerful giver o..

Though I kinda disbelieve the story.
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
Yesterday being 21th June,2017, I had asked my boy in year one to bring me one babe from his department so I can teach her "Ogbatala" lolz. Lo and behold he told me his girlfriend sister would be interested in me. So I concur that he should come along with her to me. Meeting her for the first time, I was shocked she was already behaving as if I have told her anything before. Ok, to cut the long story short I asked her to sleep over but she insisted that she have to go back home to tell her Aunt that's going back to school so she can come and be with me till Sunday. Seriously, I'm scared I won't be bleeping her because she looks like a cheerful giver. Even if I have to bleep her, what condom is the strongest?
see forgt abt STI cus gold circle can protect you.d issue is all ds cheerful give fit dey collect pesin destiny ooo

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
God loves a cheerful giver o..

Though I kinda disbelieve the story.
that is why I'm scared of bleeping her.... Its looks untrue but Its happening
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
that is why I'm scared of bleeping her.... Its looks untrue but Its happening
If she's not in anyway around ur place of work or lives around your residence, then you can play safe with her.

Just avoid trouble bcus such girls can give wahala. Start slowly with her so that her true nature can surface then you'll know how to handle ur emotions with her. And make sure say she no get belle for you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Ain't you after cheerful giver? you want it she wants it too, so don't starve her with that your rod give it to her hard. koba kobaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Cognito79: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Nothing is free in this world.

Don't exchange a temporary pleasure for your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Cognito79:
Nothing is free in this world.

Don't exchange a temporary pleasure for your destiny.
this one enter me Weller.... My destiny of Becoming Nigeria's Billionaire and president cannot be exchanged for sex

1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Cognito79: 5:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
this one enter me Weller.... My destiny of Becoming Nigeria's Billionaire and president cannot be exchanged for sex

Better... Protect your phallus from predators who are out to exploit you.
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2017
grin

Chaai!

The ONLY strong & durable condom that passed in 5 different test was MAGNUM grin and they have few designs to choose from...

The Ribbed
Dotted
Spikes
Bumps and Humps
Whiskers

All for maximum pleasure... wink

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaai!

The ONLY strong & durable condom that passed in 5 different test was MAGNUM grin and they have few designs to choose from...

The Ribbed
Dotted
Spikes
Bumps and Humps
Whiskers

All for maximum pleasure... wink

you and this girl I am scared of you two.... I better chain my dicker
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Hold thyself
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by Opeomoope: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2017
You're playing with your destiny......... Go to ori oke erio see how people were crying to God...... That little pleasure can stop your way from getting there...... Hmmmm #DESTINY. Omo ologo

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by sexy74(m): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Abstinence is the best condom, because you dont have to use it.
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by chynie: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2017
I recommend sack bag
No be only which condom strong pax
Ode sad
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
you and this girl I am scared of you two.... I better chain my dicker

shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by ikp120(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg go and Fvck that Hot babe jare.
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by firstking01(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
What's the moral of this story??...on how some guys glory in bleeping a girl, smh...and some mofos are busy dishing advice to the dudeundecided
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by richfriendsng: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
op if only you can afford the type I use, u don't have any problem atall

Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by jashar(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
OP, you should be more concerned about the salvation of your soul not the fleeting pleasure and emptiness pre-marital sex gives. My sincere advice to you is for you to receive the life of Christ and live a life that God would be pleased with.

The time you're using to strategise how to knack small small gehs upandan could be spent building your future and leaving a legacy for your generations.

May you find the right path to walk in....
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by babablogger: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? by KanielOutis92: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
...Use am soak garri. cry .Grow up op...

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies / Prostitute Shockingly Wakes Neighbours At Midnight With A Deep Scream / Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.