Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies (2189 Views)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
She complained that I'm not romantic and all that..i asked her why?? And she made reference to novels she read. I told her point blank.. That's just a movie and fictional stories
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by StarBukola(f): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Ehen since u have told her point blank, what help do u need again undecided angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by jhudit(f): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2017
How old is she?
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by NeeKlaus: 2:35am On Jul 10, 2017
So, what's wrong with role play?
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by iRepNaija1: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Here's a situation where your girlfriend told to point blank that you're not romantic enough. If you care enough for her, why can't you come to a compromise with her? You say you can't replicate the things that take place in her novels so why don't you look up romantic gestures on the internet?

If both men and women stopped taking a 'what about me' mentality in a relationship and thought about how can I go above and beyond for my partner, both men and women would be much happier.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by Lionessza(f): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2017
iRepNaija1:
Here's a situation where your girlfriend told to point blank that you're not romantic enough. If you care enough for her, why can't you come to a compromise with her? You say you can't replicate the things that take place in her novels so why don't you look up romantic gestures on the internet?

If both men and women stopped taking a 'what about me' mentality in a relationship and thought about how can I go above and beyond for my partner, both men and women would be much happier.

Nice one.
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarBukola:
Ehen since u have told her point blank, what help do u need again undecided angry angry
how to handle the situation better
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
iRepNaija1:

gracias
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:
How old is she?
why do you ask?
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by chiraqDemon(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Those things nor be fiction. Na well written romance based on love-making(note not casual sex). Real life love making and what u find in romance novels are usually similar except a few things can be exaggerated. Guy go n be romantic to ur babe
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by Kennyprince: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Don't worry , maybe u want to loose her to a .ore romantic me!

If I were u, I ll do anything done within the confines of the bedroom to satisfy my woman.

Dey there na
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by Kennyprince: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Don't worry , maybe u want to loose her to a .ore romantic me!

If I were u, I ll do anything done within the confines of the bedroom to satisfy my woman.

Dey there na[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by pterson(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Yansh her brains out. She won't talk about it again.
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by StarBukola(f): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
kkkp:
how to handle the situation better
transform yourself to a drop dead gawjus grin grin
U must b tall
Perfect jaw
Perfect nose
Kissable lips
Sexy eyes
Albs
Packs
Broad shoulder
Must no when she need to b touched
Perfect in bed
Etc.... The list r endless
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
StarBukola:
transform yourself to a drop dead gawjus grin grin
U must b tall
Perfect jaw
Perfect nose
Kissable lips
Sexy eyes
Albs
Packs
Broad shoulder
Must no when she need to b touched
Perfect in bed
Etc.... The list r endless
you got it all wrong. She is not referring to physical appearance... Rather the emotional and psychological syd
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Those things nor be fiction. Na well written romance based on love-making(note not casual sex). Real life love making and what u find in romance novels are usually similar except a few things can be exaggerated. Guy go n be romantic to ur babe
lolzz. I no get that time... I'm a very busy person
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by StarBukola(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
kkkp:
you got it all wrong. She is not referring to physical appearance... Rather the emotional and psychological syd
may God help u then
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarBukola:
may God help u then
Amen.
but can you help me with what she is referring to.. Hope is not sex
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by iLegendd(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
kkkp:
Amen.
Do you know the name of Romance Novel she read? I'd love to know and if I do, I may help you out beyond 50 Shades.
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by chiraqDemon(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
kkkp:
lolzz. I no get that time... I'm a very busy person
If u r that busy then just break up with her. Relationship/being romantic is not about staying back from work or pushing important stuff away to stay with ur partner. It's about creating time from ur busy schedule to show them that u care. It doesn't have to be daily but u can be spontaneous. Surprise her. Bro, a man should never be too busy to be romantic. It's not a movie or white ppl thing.
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by sirusX(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Find out the kinda thing she appreciates, and try to do a little every now & then. It desnt have to be all sha, but a little show of effort goes a long way
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:

If u r that busy then just break up with her. Relationship/being romantic is not about staying back from work or pushing important stuff away to stay with ur partner. It's about creating time from ur busy schedule to show them that u care. It doesn't have to be daily but u can be spontaneous. Surprise her. Bro, a man should never be too busy to be romantic. It's not a movie or white ppl thing.
That's my fiancee. Tanx anyway
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
iLegendd:
Do you know the name of Romance Novel she read? I'd love to know and if I do, I may help you out beyond 50 Shades.
lolzz twale sir!. I know you are a legend when it comes to issues like this.
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by StarBukola(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
kkkp:
Amen.
no way u can match up with novel characters,they r too perfect to b real, so either u tell to wake up from her dreams or u keep trying to make it up to her for the rest of your life
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
sirusX:
Find out the kinda thing she appreciates, and try to do a little every now & then. It desnt have to be all sha, but a little show of effort goes a long way
tanx alot
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by kkkp: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarBukola:
no way u can match up with novel characters,they r too perfect to b real, so either u tell to wake up from her dreams or u keep trying to make it up to her for the rest of your life
lolzz i appreciate your sincerity
Re: Help!!! She Wants Me To Replicate What She Read In Romantic Novels And Movies by DMerciful(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Do tit for tat. Be romantic according to her novel and let her be romantic according to your blue films including anal and 3somes...nansense!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? / 12 Signs That You’ve Found"the One" / After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.