Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) (50844 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by etinanguy(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
F
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Beverages: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Second to comment on page 2 cheesy cheesy

it wasn't easy my niggah.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by worlexy(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Oshoko himself
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2017
united in looting
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by adem30: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
This VP is too petty for my liking. Who goes to a densely populated market and allowed himself to be almost mopped by some women? In Nigeria where there is serious security challenges, you as the acting president is roaming around in a place were a sniper can easily snipped you out even before the blink of an eye, and maybe put the nation in chaos by your silly act.

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter feel a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

You don't have to appear too petty just because you want people to like you. And no, I don't dislike osinbanjo, but is just that his pettiness turns me off.

Bros, where were you when He was busy begging people to vote for him and PMB before election? Now you want him to distance himself from same people that stood under sun to give him mandate. This your type of reasoning is the problem of Nigeria and why Youths are not close to the corridor of power

11 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by lilytender: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
TippyTop:
See how happy Osibanjo is.
Very happy meeting the osokomale.

Every sane human is happy meeting a popular clown.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by iykejazz: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Na wah oooo! politicians!!!
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by coptic: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
This VP is too petty for my liking. Who goes to a densely populated market and allowed himself to be almost mopped by some women? In Nigeria where there is serious security challenges, you as the acting president is roaming around in a place were a sniper can easily snipped you out even before the blink of an eye, and maybe put the nation in chaos by your silly act.

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter feel a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

You don't have to appear too petty just because you want people to like you. And no, I don't dislike osinbanjo, but is just that his pettiness turns me off.

Imagine this extremist.

Going by your use of English, I wouldn't be surprised to find that you do not even know what it means to be petty.

Gerrarahere mehn!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by wacoj(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Different types of juju must be present in this hall!
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
I'm proudly Niger Deltan

I Support Southern Unity.

Let's Unite Now.

#IStandWithSouthernNigeria
Well said. I nominate Fayose to head the Southern Governor's Forum.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
seunmsg:

Your useless osokomole is the one that is happy to meet the acting president. Can't you see the way he's even struggling to shake Osinbajo and he's telling him to keep his filthy hand away. grin

children of hate grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Smartmonkey: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Did you sit down and read what you wrote
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by azimibraun: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

Enjoy the beauty of democracy mu Nikka.. The constitution guarantees you that much. Am glad all your comments are in your own opinion. You try. Bullet no go fall on you.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Fayose, the guy wey sabi. He knows when to retreat and when to attack
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

Not quite as petty as your obsession with petty stuffs you petty kid....
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

u can open a thread to air your grievances why u hate osibanjo and stop stylishly dramatizing stupidity

wannabe

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
OP, care to explain how this crap is news-worthy? Or because you've realised that the front page has become a dumping ground for trash, you decided to open a nonsense thread hoping that it lands there, which it unsurprisingly did? What fuckery cry
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by emmasege: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
TippyTop:
See how happy Osibanjo is.
Very happy meeting the osokomale.
They've always been happy together, remember the last time Osinbajo visited Ekiti.

One can only imagine how Bubu and Fayose will interact if they ever meet again. Buhari's the exact opposite of his vice. The latter is a delight to be with, while the former is a toxin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Omeny: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
I'm proudly Niger Deltan

I Support Southern Unity.

Let's Unite Now.

#IStandWithSouthernNigeria
. I support Southern Unity too without Yoruba because you can't have the Igbos and the Yorubas in one place and expect peace to reign. They are two bitter rivals and a threat to our peaceful co-existence.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by CapitalSamuel01: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
We all have the same 24 hours a day, make yours count.
see images below for more..

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
MediumStout:

Fixed cool
MediumStout:

Fixed cool
MediumStout:

Fixed cool
You too useless guy, wetin concern ojukwu and the dead with this. Your father is a nobody because u deem fayose more important than ur dad, I like fayose, but i hate rubbish comments.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yet some people would be fighting dem selves over dis politicians

Statement of fact!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Codedworld1: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fayose mr dreamer.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:

If only you know how complex it is to govern this nation, called Nigeria; then you will know that 'pettiness' could go a long way in ensuring peace and order. wink

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just like this man called Fayose and of recent I seems to be having a little interest in Osibanjo only he is in a wrong party the party I hate with every thing inside me.

God bless Fayose and I respect him a lot I love guys like him who is tough to his stand no matter what. If not for Fayose and Wike today their won't have be any visible opposition Nigeria would have gone total slavery under Buhari and his party but God used these two men to repelled all their evil plans. I know hater of truth and enemy of Nigeria will be angry seen him smiling all I could say is Fayose has come to stay and he is going nowhere.

Fayose you are the man no matter what all your enemy will ends up in Lagoon for sure.

Fayose ride on.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by adetayo234: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yet some people would be fighting dem selves over dis politicians

You seem to believe so much in fake smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.