Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. (13038 Views)

Car Maintenance: 5 Useful Tips Every Car Owner Should Know About / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Juni4jay:
Lmfao... Ur own no gud o.
Hw e take no good na........ [quote author=Juni4jay post=57969272]
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by MightyFortress: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Helpful
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by joinnow: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
When u start your car in the morning allow it to run like a minute or two before zooming.
Also whenever you park most especially on sloppy ground remember to apply handbrake before finally removing your leg from brake pad.(eg Police might pull u over just apply handbrake b4 you step out to open the booth or etc)
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by ugreat(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
lonelydora:

Once your Check engine light pops up, run a scan before working on any stuff
How about when you notice a fault without 'check engine' light coming on

1 Like

Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by lonelydora: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
ugreat:

How about when you notice a fault without 'check engine' light coming on

If it is a fault you know the cause, go ahead and fix it. Check engine with the help of a scanner directs you to the particular problem to be fixed instead of your mechanic using "trial and error"
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by Juni4jay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:

Hw e take no good na........
I jst mean say u dy funny!!.
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by Juni4jay(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
mecussey:

The only thing i am afraid of here is suspension...for Honda, I no trust am.
Extra attention wil b given 2 d area!!
Bless...
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by Juni4jay(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jman3:
Dear Friend, read the owners manual thoroughly and make a habit of referring to it when you are not sure of correct operating procedures/processes. Eg Use the recommended engine oil, brake oil, transmission oil, know the optimal operating conditions and harsh conditions etc.
A lot of actions we take on our vehicles are kicked against in the manual.

Enjoy!
Alright boss... I normally go tru d manual evry 1s in a while. I'll giv mor tym to study it better!!
Cheers..!
Re: Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Juni4jay:
I jst mean say u dy funny!!.
Ayaf fear finish o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sales Of Steering Lock Double As Drivers Go Low-Tech To Beat Hiā€‘Tech Car Thieves / France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 / Please Help Me With The Location 'vehicle Speed Sensor A' On 2000 Sienna - P0500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.