Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN (22764 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Abfinest007(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
I love d drama aspect of Nigeria how can someone that live in Lagos go and set fire in a place that he is not living
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by adetayo234: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
FLYFIRE:

You low life what do you know. Intelligent Yorubas who are not double-mouthed-idiots like you know that the ONLY way is restructuring this country or it WILL .....

You are the low life and empty idiot. If you are not, you and your coward, flaaaathead blodas would have made good your threats to form biafra when the north gave you the opportunity. Why are you chickening out and pissing in your pants like cowards? Igbos are the real empty slaves in Nigeria.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Themandator: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
That makes sense, i am still not finding the link in this topic , the person allegedly living in lagos has no name ? and killing student led to ultimatum ??

Ayam not understanding at all

I think you have problem with comprehension. ..work on it then go back and read the article
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Sirheny007(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:
That's why I will never support all this crooks

Like the parable goes "Those that live in glass house should not throw the first Stone"

Same as Mazi KANU he lives in London and formenting trouble down here

@sarrki
No day passes on Nairaland without you taking home first class cyber insult..
You no de shame?? undecided undecided

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by ernieboy(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2017
alcmene:
Igbos have always bailed out the rest of the country.....
how did you reach that conclusion from the story?
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by nogetenemy: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
nogetenemy:

Mr el Rufia should offer apology to northern youth.

All business own by Igbo people should be immediately shut down..

All Biafra businesses should be shut down
All biafrA who occupied all government and private companies CEO should offer their resignation and leave their position

The military most make sure all CEO of government and private companies office of Biafra origin should leave their position with immediate effect.

All Igbo luxury buses have ban on our road.
Zenith, fedelity, diamond banks etc should be immediately close down.
All supreme Court judge of Biafra origin should have vacated their seat from 2015.

All biafrA should be ask to leave 27 states with their families from 2015..

All passport should be withdrawn from biafra.

All plane flying in from biafra shall pay international fee like all major airline.
Asaba bridge and othere border should be close.. for goods coming I to nigeria

Watch video..Igbo voted in 2015.. and voted No. Asking that all their banks and business be shut down.. this is the decision of the Igbo people..

All business own by Igbo people should be shut down in 27 state.

It is important, that you are care when you vote to think of the implications.. Biafra voted No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZe0EsiRBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjXesxV_31c

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by nogetenemy: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
nogetenemy:

Mr el Rufia should offer apology to northern youth.

All business own by Igbo people should be immediately shut down..

All Biafra businesses should be shut down
All biafrA who occupied all government and private companies CEO should offer their resignation and leave their position.

The military most make sure all CEO of government and private companies office of Biafra origin should leave their position with immediate effect.

All Igbo luxury buses have ban on our road.
Zenith, fedelity, diamond banks etc should be immediately close down.
All supreme Court judge of Biafra origin should have vacated their seat from 2015.

All biafrA should be ask to leave 27 states with their families from 2015..

All passport should be withdrawn from biafra.

All plane flying in from biafra shall pay international fee like all major airline.
Asaba bridge and othere border should be close.. for goods coming I to nigeria

Watch video..Igbo voted in 2015.. and voted No. Asking that all their banks and business be shut down.. this is the decision of the Igbo people..

All business own by Igbo people should be shut down in 27 state.

It is important, that you are care when you vote to think of the implications.. Biafra voted No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZe0EsiRBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjXesxV_31c

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by eyinjuege: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
That makes sense, i am still not finding the link in this topic , the person allegedly living in lagos has no name ? and killing student led to ultimatum ??

Ayam not understanding at all

The person living in Lagos is Ango abdullahi, according to Femi Falana.
However, students in a school in the north were killed by policemen because they said no to military dictatorship. The names of those students were however not mentioned, and their tribes not ascertained.
Due to the killings of the great Nigerian students, the SUG president of a uni in the east- an Igbo man also went on a protest with the students, against the injustice of killing students and the careless statement by Ango Abdullahi, V.C. of thr northern uni.
These SUG guys arrested in the East were bailed out by Femi Falana, were also rusticated and also taken back into school through the efforts of same Femi Falana.

I hope I've not confused you further. grin
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by ZeroUnity: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you saying that was how ojukwu, the greatest coward that ever liveth, started his career into cowardice? Oh I never knew. Thanks for the heads-up.

And if you don't want to be quoted, don't comment on public forum

Go to war !
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by galaxy2020(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2017
If only people wil think with their head.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Abagworo(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Another wise man. If he was Igbo Igbos would have termed him saboteur.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by LexngtonSteele: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2017
dbynonetwork:
An AFONJA hiding under the covers of NORTHERN YOUTH FORUM..

Did you even read the article?

Are Ango Abdullahi and Rabiu Kwankwaso who publicly ridiculed you Igbos Afonja?

You must be irreversibly daft and beyond salvage

[img]https://media./images/17fb59b59b74ca8437d4f850c2dfe02f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Gome23: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
What do you expect
A country that is confused
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by slivertongue: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Igbos must take my advice and look homeward time to grow your state economies is now it wont be easy but with time the Lord will manifest his glory listen to ur heart
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by gracedvictor: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
PROTECT YOUR EXPENSIVE PHONE BY TRACKING IT

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Onguard0022: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Big congrats to yesterday's winners. Those that could not meet up yesterday, have yet another opportunity to win big today.
See below for more..

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by lordyugo: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

All igbos are idiots.

We now know igbos can't do without Nigeria. Igbos are the real cowards.

They were shouting biafra and when the north ask them to goan form biafra, they chickened out and started pissing in their pants like bunch of idiots and coward.

dnt burst a vein frm so much frustration and depression cos of ppl who dnt knw u exist

1 Like

Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by adetayo234: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
lordyugo:

dnt burst a vein frm so much frustration and depression cos of ppl who dnt knw u exist

It is your foolish tribe that is actually bursting veins. You are the ones being given eviction notice, not me.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by felicitywe(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Where he lives does not matter,be it Owo,Abeokuta,Ifelodun,Nnewi,or Okrika.What matters now is how we can explore d rooms in referendum.Invite UN and others to start d process of Biafra leaving so that d rest can stay and restructure Nigeria.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by lordyugo: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

It is your foolish tribe that is actually bursting veins. You are the ones being given eviction notice, not me.

like I said you are heading towards clinical depression
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by LordOfNaira: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Just like Apostle Suleman. He has security and lives in splendor and yet was inciting violence. During the civil war, the Igbo rich either travelled out or lived in splendor while the poor died of hunger. It is always the masses that suffer.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by adetayo234: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
lordyugo:

like I said you are heading towards clinical depression
You mean the same way you are heading for hypertension?. And soon, your hypertension will be seen as idiopathic, since the damage would be so extensive that the cause will be untraceable
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by lordyugo: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

You mean the same way you are heading for hypertension?. And soon, your hypertension will be seen as idiopathic, since the damage would be so extensive that the cause will be untraceable

signs of clinical depression is writing/talking incoherent gibberish
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by adetayo234: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
lordyugo:

signs of clinical depression is writing/talking incoherent gibberish

You havent denied the fact that your idiopathic hypertension is brewing. Very soon, ICU will be your home
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by bukynkwuenu: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:
That's why I will never support all this crooks

Like the parable goes "Those that live in glass house should not throw the first Stone"

Same as Mazi KANU he lives in London and formenting trouble down here

and that is all u understood from the long epistle......u must be a true dummy
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by femolii: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
bid4rich:
How did Falana knows that the person lives in Lagos?
Don't mind falana
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by femolii: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZeroUnity:
Why can't these Afonjas be specific and stop playing cowardice.. .

Baba falana call names jare...

Respect to FAYOSE.
Osu use ur sense.
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by ZeroUnity: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
femolii:
Osu use ur sense.

Amu quoting ain't by force... say your own mind and stop quoting me... I just said mine b4 ara agbagbuogi eghu ohia. .
Re: The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
ladyverere:

Because they are well aware that if the masses are not united they (the ruling elites) can continue to get away with their thievery.

Tennysen? Diva22??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest / Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.