Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan (526 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by rapcy(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
"Cheating doesn't make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man," actress Funke Adesiyan advices women, she posted it on her Instagram page this morning. In her words;

Good morning guys. I read many comments from my last post and I couldn't stop laughing. It's funny that it's women who are answering for their men that the men don't cheat on them. My sisters, let the men answer for themselves. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. You cannot answer for people. I stand by my position 100%. I know that as a modern woman, we aim to break away from the norm and be as westernised as possible but believe me, it happens everywhere. It's only those who got caught that are referred to as offenders. Not many men can sincerely  say they have been with only their partner for 10yrs without "playing". It doesn't make them bad people, it just makes them men.

SOURCE :
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/06/cheating-doesnt-make-your-husband-bad.html?m=1

Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by eezeribe(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Women cheat more than men... and it also 'validates' them.
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2017
So without cheating, he is not a man undecided
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2017
cry
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A woman with a larger heart has spoken.... God bless you kiss
I pity you if you go into marriage with this mindset. How will God bless her when what she's saying is against his will for any marriage?. I haven't seen that man that did cheat on his wife and never had regrets...if they're just being men, why do they later feel guilty for their actions?. If they're just being men, why do they do it secretly without the knowledge of their partners?.

Large heart indeed!, definitely she'll be doing her own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
I pity you if you go into marriage with this mindset. How will God bless her when what she's saying is against his will for any marriage?. I haven't seen that man that did cheat on his wife and never had regrets...if they're just being men, why do they later feel guilty for their actions?. If they're just being men, why do they do it secretly without the knowledge of their partners?.

Large heart indeed!, definitely she'll be doing her own.
And you wrote all these just to insult me.... ?
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

And you wrote all these just to insult me.... ?
Do you feel insulted?, then use the report button.
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Do you feel insulted?, then use the report button.
Try be nice dear, can't I even play on this forum ma. I am sowie if you tooke ma message wrongly .... I'm gonna edit ma.
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Try be nice dear, can't I even play on this forum ma. I am sowie if you tooke ma message wrongly .... I'm gonna edit ma.
Sorry too if you felt offended.
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Let's not rush to sensationalize this comment of hers, just for the sake of it. I don't think that she's saying that cheating validates a man (as per headline); she's saying cheating doesn't necessarily make a man a bad person, it just makes him human, and therefore fallible. The same accommodation can be given to women. We are not perfect, any of us.

I would be the first to dismiss women who (in my opinion) have their heads screwed on backwards, embracing oppression like a dear old friend, but this comment is innocent enough. Having extra- marital relations is not a deal breaker for everyone, and people are individually free to decide if they would forgive it or not.
Re: Cheating Only Validate Your Husband As A Man, Actress Funke Adesiyan by Lionessza(f): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Funny woman, so because she has accepted that she will never be with a man that will want to be with her only she expects other women to follow her lead ? . I would rather stay single for the rest of my life than accept that rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unijos PGD Application / When A Woman Loves You She Does Completely - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys How Do You Handle This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.