Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? (7722 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Erums:
A

Lies everywere

Which lies?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

wink . Why don't you correct me tongue. You can guess lol.

Which one looks like my sister coz there were 4 different people in those pics?. No it was at a similar event in East London

Lol figure it out smiley .Ermmm you were born somewhere in the 80s,1987 to be exact.

Oh my phone only showed two pics,I was refering to the one with dreadlogs.was it a Horse Racing event?

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, what cool dude ?
Jayceon of course. If I were a lady I would find it difficult keeping my panties on in front of that dude.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
Lol figure it out smiley .Ermmm you were born somewhere in the 80s,1987 to be exact.

Oh my phone only showed two pics,I was refering to the one with dreadlogs.was it a Horse Racing event?

Lol , you are not far off but let's leave it there.

Oh it was 4. Oh yeah you're right she is smiley. Yes it was .
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Jayceon of course. If I were a lady I would find it difficult keeping my panties on in front of that dude.

Hahahaha, oh now I get you. My panties are wet just by talking to him , I don't know how I will manage to hold myself on our first date grin I'm scared I will lose control tongue grin
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , you are not far off but let's leave it there.

Oh it was 4. Oh yeah you're right she is smiley. Yes it was .
Okay then smiley if you tell me i'll reveal mine

You look alike,there was no way I could get that wrong wink

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
Okay then smiley if you tell me i'll reveal mine

You look alike,there was no way I could get that wrong wink

Lol, in time tongue.

Lol , people say so but I don't see it coz I think I have superior genes to that girl grin grin grin grin she's lucky her kids look more like me cheesy > grin
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, in time tongue.

Lol , people say so but I don't see it coz I think I have superior genes to that girl grin grin grin grin she's lucky her kids look more like me cheesy > grin
you do have Superior genes to her's especially in terms of that glowing skin you have,but even so,it's not hard to tell that you are of the same blood

Call me when you want kids with good genes,I SWEAR,i'll deliversmiley

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
you do have Superior genes to her's especially in terms of that glowing skin you have,but even so,it's not hard to tell that you are of the same blood

Call me when you want kids with good genes,I SWEAR,i'll deliversmiley

Hahahaha, was just kidding plus if she heard me saying that she would punch me in the face with old pictures from my past grin.

Do you have a kid to prove it ?lol.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, oh now I get you. My panties are wet just by talking to him , I don't know how I will manage to hold myself on our first date grin I'm scared I will lose control tongue grin
There's nothing to be scared of; it is a natural "something". It is okay to lose control. Loving is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

There's nothing to be scared of; it is a natural "something". It is okay to lose control. Loving is a good thing.

LMFAO, then I hope he's ready to have a milf all over his business , I feel sorry for the boy in advance grin grin
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, then I hope he's ready to have a milf all over his business , I feel sorry for the boy in advance grin grin
The boy will smash it like boys do - no mercy. I feel happy for you in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, was just kidding plus if she heard me saying that she would punch me in the face with old pictures from my past grin.

Do you have a kid to prove it ?lol.
LOL grin

No,I don't have a kid tho I plan to have one in the near future grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL grin

No,I don't have a kid tho I plan to have one in the near future grin

I will inform that girl to give you one lol....she makes handsome boys , she's got one to prove it grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

The boy will smash it like boys do - no mercy. I feel happy for you in advance. smiley

Hahahaha, thank you grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

I will inform that girl to give one lol....she makes handsome boys , she's got one to prove it grin
ohh sh@t she already got a little one Lol .well it's okay,i'll be happy to add another one

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
ohh sh@t she already got a little one Lol .well it's okay,i'll be happy to add another one

Sorry Jace , you're going to be a step daddy grin. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Sorry Jace , you're going to be a step daddy grin. Hahahaha.
for that delicious honey I saw,I really wouldn't mind grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
for that delicious honey I saw,I really wouldn't mind grin

Hahahaha, ok then if you say so.

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, ok then if you say so.
sure.nothing I can't handle
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Body count doesn't matter the moment we are together.
Y do I like this ur Monica so much?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
teekay213:
We all know to marry virgins nowadays is hard even among secondary schools girls.
Most girls have lost body count. cry
I asked a lady how many guys she had been with she said "maybe 20".
I was surprised she even said maybe.
I can't marry a girl that has slept with more than 4guys in life before she met me.

NL Guys

Zero!!!
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
professorfal:
Any number that's not above mine........ 37 and still counting

Still on 37?
You've got a lot of catching up to do man.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
sure.nothing I can't handle

Lol, can you handle a tall woman coz she's really tell.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Erums(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Which lies?

Thier lies... Cnt u see dem?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Erums:

Thier lies... Cnt u see dem?

Whose lies
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, can you handle a tall woman coz she's really tell.
I don't know my exact height by measurements but I believe I should be above 5.8 ft.I looked way taller in my teen years cos I was super slim back then LOL,people say my height has dropped.how tall is she? I would hate looking like a midget standing next to a woman

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Erums(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Whose lies

Look beyond ur eyelid.... Theyre all lies
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Erums:

Look beyond ur eyelid.... Theyre all lies

lipsrsealed
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't know my exact height by measurements but I believe I should be above 5.8 ft.I looked way taller in my teen years cos I was super slim back then LOL,people say my height has dropped.how tall is she? I would hate looking like a midget standing next to a woman

Hahahaha, haybo Jace are you a fat boy? You don't look it though or you gained a bit with age like many of us?. I don't know her height but I know she's the tallest of us all. Lol @ looking like a midget...but midgets can be sexy grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, haybo Jace are you a fat boy? You don't look it though or you gained a bit with age like many of us?. I don't know her height but I know she's the tallest of us all. Lol @ looking like a midget...but midgets can be sexy grin
lol.I'm far from being fat,Yeah I gained with age,used to look like Snoop Dogg back in my teen years and I hated it.I don't mind if she is taller by few inches,just don't wanna look like a midget but since I'm tall myself,I bet I can never look like a midget in front of any girl,I have seen girls lil' taller than me and they were some of the sexiest.

I was just checking if her height is not intimidating,I would hate to get my ass whooped if physical altercations arise in the future grin grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Jayceon:
lol.I'm far from being fat,Yeah I gained with age,used to look like Snoop Dogg back in my teen years and I hated it.I don't mind if she is taller by few inches,just don't wanna look like a midget but since I'm tall myself,I bet I can never look like a midget in front of any girl,I have seen girls lil' taller than me and they were some of the sexiest.

I was just checking if her height is not intimidating,I would hate to get my ass whooped if physical altercations arise in the future grin grin

Lol@ like snoop Dogg, I'm glad you look better now grin. But that was age i guess , I looked anoexeic as well at some point to be honest grin. But looking at your face I doubt you'd be a midget to her maybe a few inches taller or shorter lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Can Abuse My Backside Again Because This One Is Bigger – Endowed Actress / Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) / My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.