Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? (7746 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol@ like snoop Dogg, I'm glad you look better now grin. But that was age i guess , I looked anoexeic as well at some point to be honest grin. But looking at your face I doubt you'd be a midget to her maybe a few inches taller or shorter lol.
lol you can estimate how tall someone is just by looking at their faces?

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jayceon:
lol you can estimate how tall someone is just by looking at their faces?

Lol I guess. I would say she's almost sinazo yalo's height ke

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I guess. I would say she's almost sinazo yalo's height ke
okay,that's impressive.speaking of Sinazo...damnnnn I love her bøøbies shocked did you see how big they are?

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by harbjar(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
teekay213:
We all know to marry virgins nowadays is hard even among secondary schools girls.
Most girls have lost body count. cry
I asked a lady how many guys she had been with she said "maybe 20".
I was surprised she even said maybe.
I can't marry a girl that has slept with more than 4guys in life before she met me.

NL Guys
How on earth do guys find it easy to settle down with the fact that the woman dey want to marry isn't a virgin and has been with several men... God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
mddavid:
Just pray for God to give you a good wife.Forget how many guys she slept with before meeting.She would even tell you the number of guys she have slept with.
Don't worry the woman u re about to marry 'll tell u she has slept with 40guys & I would know whether that in itself makes a wife material.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
harbjar:

How on earth do guys find it easy to settle down with the fact that the woman dey want to marry isn't a virgin and has been with several men... God forbid bad thing
my dear u re the only one that has made sense in this thread,I don't understand some guys honestly,u know exactly that the woman u about to marry has been with so many guys yet u went ahead to tie the knot with her, the thought of the different styles they performed on her 'll kill me before my time in that marriage, but God forbid that it happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by seangy4konji: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
U r still a kid to be asking about body count.

How will that help you??so after marring a bury in,assurance she won't bleep 100 guys in your first. Year of marriage without u knowing?

Mumu.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by harbjar(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
my dear u re the only one that has made sense in this thread,I don't understand some guys honestly,u know exactly that the woman u about to marry has been with so many guys yet u went ahead to tie the knot with her, the thought of the different styles they performed on her 'll kill me before my time in that marriage, but God forbid that it happens.
hahahaha am telling you...
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Jayceon:
okay,that's impressive.speaking of Sinazo...damnnnn I love her bøøbies shocked did you see how big they are?

Lol no I've never noticed.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol no I've never noticed.
you never noticed Are you blind?

Anyway,where is Zar??

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Jayceon:
you never noticed Are you blind?

Anyway,where is Zar??

Lol, I choose not to notice.

I don't know J, maybe she's busy or banned as usual grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I choose not to notice.

I don't know J, maybe she's busy or banned as usual grin
okay then,choose to notice next time.have you told your cuz to join NL yet?

I hope she is not banned,not my baby cry

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Jayceon:
okay then,choose to notice next time.have you told your cuz to join NL yet?

I hope she is not banned,not my baby cry

Lol. Yes I did , she said ok but don't know when she will do it.

Let's hope hope so.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Ever heard of "Champagne taste on a beer budget"? You can't have those high expectations on someone, when your own morals are low & questionable, man or not. Lead by example or go flock with your own kind. Finish. All this "I'm a man" doesn't cut. What makes you think you're a man other than a penis?
I like d way you reason.

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
CR7jnr:
I like d way you reason.

Thanks smiley
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Thanks smiley
u welcome.

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
@teekay123, how many girls have u laid? Who will marry the ones u helped "stole" their body count? Part of your comment even say as a man you are licence to have as many count as you please, smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) / I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.