Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,219 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Origin Of The Word TOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Origin Of The Word TOTO (11038 Views)

I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / Last Night I Put Prick For 2 Separate Okpos Toto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Origin Of The Word TOTO by Kondomondo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
My people i don reason am tire abeg do you know the answer? Why was it not named DODO or GOGO or YOYO? What is the TOTO all about in the pu**y? does it mean where ur going TO
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stephanie please don't say anything....
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
please say something we want to learn smiley
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Kondomondo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
steph do you have a TOTO and whats its colour and elasticity?
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kondomondo:
steph do you have a TOTO and whats its colour and elasticity?

Sorry I don't have one...
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:

Sorry I don't have one...
grin grin grin
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Abortions: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
Steph u LOOkin sO BOMBin LikE U FRoM BOKO..NiC PiSHURE!
Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Mcreloaded(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
The name Toto came from the English when they colonized mist parts of Nigeria and because of language barrier when they trued to initiate sex with the locals it went like this , I want us to to make love and the native girls picked on the word to to anytime the white man demands or asks for sex and so the word to to has come to stay.
Imagine speaking English to someone who does not hear English and because of the awkward situation of asking for sex you kind of repeat the to to twice before adding sex like some one stammering. Hope you get the gist

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by Doctorfitz: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lols. Ask toto dickeh

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Word TOTO by system21: 9:20pm On May 08, 2023
TOTO is a place in Nasarawa state

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Why You Shouldn't Cheat On Your Husband If He's From Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.