Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (46924 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ashawopikin(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2017
NwaNimo1:
I said the woman pounced on my Dick when I wasn't looking just as she was walking in.....

She believed me the first 3 times.... grin
grin grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ashawopikin(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by MRAKBEE(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
Please , I want to beg all the male lovers in this forum, if your girlfriend is calabar and she stays far from you, be rest assured she is cheating.
Read some good books or go borrow small sense o boi..
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Greenbullet(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Read some good books or go borrow small sense o boi..
I am speaking from multiple experience.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by obataokenwa(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
eduj:

hehe...something tells me this story isn't Complete(probably the part you aren't aware of)
Maybe the part she threatened fire and brimstone the first day and I was quiet all through and I went to my neighbors house to spend the whole day and was scared to see her till she came there to call me and that's from there I acted so quiet and she stopped shouting and was just staring at me. I took all my cloth and hers and started washing and she too was so heart broken but was enduring all and was just staring at me. I cooked and was just over working myself with quietness even when she want to make us clash... I will just say sorry and all her antics was not working well... we kept malice for sometime, till I took her to a very quiet place and told her to forgive me with both of us crying sha. She's my first love sha. we dated for ten years before I left for PH and someone serious was coming for her hand in marriage, I gave her go ahead cos by then I was not ready. Not marrying her is one of my regret today cos I've not seen one to love like her till now. Even though I'm in a serious relationship now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ArcFresky(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2017
So many girls are side chicks and they dont even know?

Boys r wicked.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by obataokenwa(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
still dating in a relationship with her?
Distance and work separated us for long and she got married to another man. with two kids now. I'm in another serious relationship now
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Dailyschoolnews: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
IloveMoney:
Didn't catch her but i intentionally set her up with a playboy friend who i knew was very good with ladies to test her and she fell for him. Infact the next day she was already in his room.

when i asked her, she denied it until we went mountaineering some days later and on the mountain i brought up the topic again, seeing the anger in my eyes and it was only both of us on the mountain, i guess she feared that i may beat the shiit out of her sense,so she started confessing and crying. She even called her mum to tell her all that happened and how she F*ed up.(well she tells her mum everything)

I eventually i didn't do anything. Because i later found out that the guy actually was the one who forced her because she refused and the nigga only ended up masturbating. But my anger was why she followed him to his room in the first place and again that quick after meeting him a day before. That was the day she lost me and became my fuc.king toy instead of GF, till i threw her to the bin. No tym

Guy, this is bad on all Levels. This means, first you didn't trust her, which is why you set her up.
Secondly, Imagine if she has set you up, how would you feel, and would you have say no and you even set her up with a Professional? Professional?

On a neutral ground, Imagine I set you up with a Professional Runs girl??

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by SheldonCooper: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
Patheos, you might want to read this and learn how to think in the 21st century. Love is trust and LOYALTY. There you have it. If you think you have the liberty to cheat like an animal under the control of his reptilian brain stem, then your wife has every right to hurt you in equal measure. What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Guys like you are the reason many ladies are afraid to get married, while many have ditched the very prospect into the trash bin due to lack of interest and enthusiasm towards it.

SO ON POINT! I don't understand why guys vex when they catch their wives or partner cheat when they too have been cheating from the onset. I keep wondering if we think women don't have hearts or feelings like the way we do. IF you cheat and your partner cheats. then you don't have a case. It is 50- 50. The only one i don't condone is when one partner is a faithful being and the other is a stray disloyal being. It hurts the body and soul mmehn...
but why call out PATHEOS? seems like your guy is a "cheat" advocate.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by KAYD007(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
Man has the luxury of sampling as many puzzays as possible while not yet committed. The moment you enter into an emotional contract, you've got obligations and stictly defined bounderies and restrictions and must adhere to them with the last drop of blood in your vein. Marriage is not a must, it is a matter of choice, and if you choose marriage, then stick with your choice! You can't eat your cake and have it. You have to sacrifice something for another. It's better not to get married at all and keep gratifying your reptilian impulses at every opportunity that comes your way than marry and breach the contract, betraying your partner. That's heartless and every shade of despicable. Remember marriage is not by force. You can go your days without going down the aisle with any soul on the planet, but the moment you choose to marry, keep the obligations attached in mind. Don't be a beast!

I find the argument ridiculous and dangerously stupi_d, that men are, by NATURE, polygamous. What is nature? Nature is the jungle! Man is all about TRANSCENDING nature, not succumbing to it. The strong trampling on the weak and taking what they can is NATURE. Yet men founded civilizations, societies with rules and regulations to check such impulses, even though they're natural. That's what differentiates us from the beasts of the field. Being human is not about how much we can give into our bestial impulses and limitations, but how much we can rise above them - that's what the history of human progress and advancement has been all about. If you can't control your animal instincts, what differentiates you from a baboon? There's no excuse for a cheating man, for he knew what marriage is all about before going into it, and should have stayed single if he knew he couldn't handle it.

Principled talk.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by statrboiTolu(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2017
8yrs ago, me n bae went to buy this value bread, n after we got bk home she went to fry eggs. B4 she came bk, i shared d bread 70-30, so as i ws abt to start eatin, she came in wt d eggs n caught me in d act n bae started shouting "cheat" "dont u eva cheat on me ever!

9 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by vivypretty(f): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2017
saaedlee:
I cried, not because of the betrayal, but the time wasted, loving the wrong person. But the experience never made me stop loving, I just continued.

I have done so much for the wrong person and I am just imagining what I'll do for the right one.
hmmmm so touching
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by vivypretty(f): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2017
peculiar3:
...you discover that you just don't have full control of your feelings....

...it's not easy to detach from someone emotionally, it's usually a painful process cry cry cry cry

...I don't love 100% any more though, 50% is my current limit (I have trust-ish)
hhmmmm is either u love or u don't
or better still like d person
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by MissJoy29(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=saaedlee post=57794308]I cried, not because of the betrayal, but the time wasted, loving the wrong person. But the experience never made me stop loving, I just continued.

I have done so much for the wrong person and I am just imagining what I'll do for the right one. [/quote

you are just echoing what has been in my heart for long..Yes I have been hurt (A LOT) by people who claim to love me and people I loved to pieces that my second name is now TOO SCEPTICAL TO LOVE. But I still have that mindset that the pains I went through are not going to make me hate all men or treat them all badly lest I miss the right person. I may have loved the wrong people but somehow, that love that is reserved (this time around ONLY) for my HUSBAND is still full & untainted.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by MissJoy29(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=saaedlee post=57794308]I cried, not because of the betrayal, but the time wasted, loving the wrong person. But the experience never made me stop loving, I just continued.

I have done so much for the wrong person and I am just imagining what I'll do for the right one. [/quote

you are just echoing what has been in my heart for long..Yes I have been hurt (A LOT) by people who claim to love me and people I loved to pieces that my second name is now TOO SCEPTICAL TO LOVE. But I still have that mindset that the pains I went through are not going to make me hate all men or treat them all badly lest I miss the right person. I may have loved the wrong people but somehow, that love that is reserved (this time around ONLY) for my HUSBAND is still full & untainted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by IAMJojo(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2017
justscorchone:
I wish persin fit just get fvck buddy without all this attachment,let's just screw and be best buddies.
My nigga
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
no matter d story she has no excuse.... .

many of u don't know what loyalty means.: d u know Rose in Titanic never got married again....do u know members of Spartacus team fought to death because of what they believe....do u know 300 Spartans died for what they believe even with sweet promises from their adversary.?
True words. Loyalty has indeed gone to d dogs...
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
lol but you created a thread about it.. Shows weakness cheesy
Na, wasn't weakness... Just a sort of Release.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

*Yinmu* more like u screamed like a banshee, cried ur eyes out n eyed the HYPO bottle in d kitchen!! cool
Lolz... To what end? I really find it hard showing such emotions in such circumstances but see me dripping tears watching emotional movies or reading any emotional novel... Lol
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2017
crowley:

so fu€king what? like women were'nt created to b fu€ked. well thank God we are moving towards the enlightment age, where men wont have any need for marriage, nd kids can be gotten tru surrogate. then women wud just be for pleasure.
Indeed
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by oodua1stson: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
I'm usually the asshole in the relationship so I ever even care if you cheat on me cos i have no less than 6 other girls jumping on my dick. But when i got serious with my wife to be she found some things on my phone and i knekt down and begged.

I later grew out of fxcking all around and stuck to her alone

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by oodua1stson: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Remove the relationship there and turn her to a fùck mate grin
baddest
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by PrickGetSize(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2017
I'm never committed to any girl. I always let them know that their toto is all I want, not their love, and I'm willing to pay for a good fvck. Some of them don't even demand pay. I know a couple of fvckgirls who would bring their girlfriends to me for an oorgy. They're in love with my big black prick.
No grudges, no cheating, just fvck freely for pleasure. That's life

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
Patheos, you might want to read this and learn how to think in the 21st century. Love is trust and LOYALTY. There you have it. If you think you have the liberty to cheat like an animal under the control of his reptilian brain stem, then your wife has every right to hurt you in equal measure. What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Guys like you are the reason many ladies are afraid to get married, while many have ditched the very prospect into the trash bin due to lack of interest and enthusiasm towards it.

You don hear and you still called me out undecided

If having a second wife is cheating like an animal under the control of his reptian brain stem then i wonder what you think of Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon e.t.c who did not just marry more than one wife but had concubines also

And if you believe in the Bible that will be very hypocritical of you

In this so called present 21century some girls(minority sha)are happily married to a polygamous man(i no go lie e no dey work for some case) but hey even the ones that practice monogamy are the ones that we hear or see their problem everyday, getting divorced, marriage looking like a one kind contract to get that alimony money

Guys like me are the type that table it down to a girl the type of man that they want to marry so if they are not comfortable with it the door is open, nah guys wey dey pretend but go later go dey knack dis best friend or maid after marriage them suppose dey fear

Me sef dey fear marriage die, if i no see person wey e go work for me or am the way i want(which i doubt is impossible no be one man marry identical twins dey enjoygrin ) i rather remain single for the rest of my life, marriage no be by force

I respect your marriage views of one man one wife it is good, very good in fact but my view of being polygamous is not evil either, just don't force your opinion on what you think is right down everyone's throat

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by youngbelieve(f): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2017
iyke649:
Can I get d 60% from u? wink

cool no problem honey
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz... To what end? I really find it hard showing such emotions in such circumstances but see me dripping tears watching emotional movies or reading any emotional novel... Lol
Lmaoooo! Maybe u never really loved him joor! If ur DAT emotional when watching movies!!!!
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Bahddo(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
no matter d story she has no excuse.... .

many of u don't know what loyalty means.: d u know Rose in Titanic never got married again....do u know members of Spartacus team fought to death because of what they believe....do u know 300 Spartans died for what they believe even with sweet promises from their adversary.?
Which Rose didn't get married? The one narrating the tale with a grand-daughter that wasn't Jack's? To think the _moron actually died for her.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Fourwinds: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Bahddo:
Which Rose didn't get married? The one narrating the tale with a grand-daughter that wasn't Jack's? To think the _moron actually died for her.
please google is ur friend...just type " did Rose in real Titanic got married after the mishap" there will lie ur answer...

I don't need to argue with u...

that Rose was already pregnant for Jack is well know and it is through d grandchild investigation and discoveries were made
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo! Maybe u never really loved him joor! If ur DAT emotional when watching movies!!!!
They gave it one English name that I can't recall... When I go to see a movie, I always go with an hanky in case grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
They gave it one English name that I can't recall... When I go to see a movie, I always go with an hanky in case grin
Wow! Ur DAT emotional? shocked
But its just a freaking movie?
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Wow! Ur DAT emotional? shocked
But its just a freaking movie?
Its something I seriously can't help. D tears have a mind of their own. I easily laugh too so I love watching comedy. You should have seen me laughing my heart out the first time I watched "Modern Family" grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Apexcutie(f): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
leksmedia:
My first cheating experience was dated as far back as 2007 , I used to be very close to my phone then I went to study computer science , so my phone realised I've been giving my laptop a lot of attention that was how the phone packed up, I lost all my contact, ever since then I learnt the greatest lesson of my life never to cheat again.
Anyways I guess I loved my computer better , so I became a web developer , you can call me up for your website designs and development , 08173091370. Or visit www.leksmediaconcept.com , we also do article writing and content development . winks
this is what i call marketing techniques

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.