Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (46980 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by MissJoy29(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Beatles post=57805304] It takes courage to speak it out. Well done. [/quote

It sure does....thanks
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Apexcutie(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Always careful Love most times doesn't roll like dat?!!! With all d care in d world u might still end up falling for a Yoruba demon!!!
ha which level nah, guess ur a Biafra Dude, wt if i do?u jst said love doesn't roll lyk dat, so love over with weigh Ethnicity n tribalism.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Apexcutie:
ha which level nah, guess ur a Biafra Dude, wt if i do?u jst said love doesn't roll lyk dat, so love over with weigh Ethnicity n tribalism.
Nah...am a Yoruba dude!!!! tongue
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Apexcutie(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Nah...am a Yoruba dude!!!! tongue
ok ooo am an igbo gal,i jst hate the idea of of tribalism
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Apexcutie:
ok ooo am an igbo gal,i jst hate the idea of of tribalism
Of course babe! I have never promoted that shiit too!!!! kiss
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by youngbelieve(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
iyke649:
May I proceed by sending you a pm?

sweety dats not hw I roll na
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by iyke649(m): 5:01am On Jul 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

sweety dats not hw I roll na
Alright dear. How do you roll? I wanna konekt wit u if u dnt mind
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by chiraqDemon(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2017
BabaCommander:
It's possible you were the wrong person... If you can't meet up with your responsibilies, your partner may seek solace in another arm.
If u were not meeting up, the right person would have sat u down n communicated, then if he/she still feels that u r not meeting up, a breakup should follow instead of cheating. That's proof enough that the person u quoted was not the wrong person.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ivanoj(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
I caught her cheating via fb chat how she was bang with a condom. Not really happy that I am betrayed.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ArcToyin(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2017
BabaCommander:
It's possible you were the wrong person... If you can't meet up with your responsibilies, your partner may seek solace in another arm.
Responsibility? Is that a criteria for love? Is better the lady quit the relationship if she can't endure that cheating. Covetous fellows.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by ArcToyin(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2017
leksmedia:
My first cheating experience was dated as far back as 2007 , I used to be very close to my phone then I went to study computer science , so my phone realised I've been giving my laptop a lot of attention that was how the phone packed up, I lost all my contact, ever since then I learnt the greatest lesson of my life never to cheat again.
Anyways I guess I loved my computer better , so I became a web developer , you can call me up for your website designs and development , 08173091370. Or visit www.leksmediaconcept.com , we also do article writing and content development . winks
positive cheating.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Shawnnn01: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2017
CocoMilian:

True. The truth always comes out. But I feel like sometimes its necessary to do so.
Got my eyes on you.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Martinez19(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Back When I was young dumb and full of cuum, I was once caught cheating.... Gf told
My mum a cokc and bull story and they both got to my studio apartment (my mum had the keys) and they barged in as I was sleeping nekkid next to a nekkid babe. As I heard the keys going inside the lock, I knew it was trouble so I jumped from the bed to the floor, while taking the bed sheet to cover myself. Sadly, as mum and gf came in and saw a babe sleeping nekkid on my bed (with no bed sheet) while I was on the floor, they didn't buy my failed attempt at pretending she was just a friend sleeping over (especially with the scattered clothing and used condoms all over the room).

Unlucky babe was thrown out of my place nekkid, her clothes followed shortly after.
lol. It have even been funnier if they fell for your trick. grin

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
So this is how this thread died

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.