Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? (38302 Views)

The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" / I’ve Recorded 90–100 Songs & Can Drop Two Albums Today – Paul Okoye Aka Rudeboy / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Falz is the only educated fellow amongst those Niggas you listed.

EDUCATION always make you stand out.
Olu maintain graduated from Poly Ibadan.
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by daniecrown06(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
does "soft work" not glorify fraudsters
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
santity100:
I keep wondering why people will be castigating Falz and samething happened during that planned protest by tubaba.

I think something is wrong with us a people.

We are unapologetic terrible and shameless beings.

What happened to our values as people
Tubaba's protest is a sham. 2face mingled with looters like Godswill Akpabio, who sponsored his Wedding, Ayiri Emami an oil bunker. He has no moral justification to protest since, he mingled with men that are looting this country dry.
If you watch HipTv interview with Femi Kuti, he said, he asked 2face was the protest is idea, he said no that it was some people that came to meet him.
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fargo69(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
F"ck falz and the parent money he's spending. let him go and face the ones in agbada siphoning billy on a daily, that's the real fraudsters, not a broke nigga who's tryna get paid ��������
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fargo69(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na our oil work be this grin
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by neyobills: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
graychuks:

Baba shot up...and think

Alaye goandsitdown if u have nothing reasonable up there!!!
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by iamarvye(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

So is Reminisce
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Christane: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
ur generation.
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by VanBommel(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
neyobills:
[s]I don't usually comment on here but I have actually lost respect to Falz with this his holier than thou attitude which is a weakness in most Nigerians, because he should know better and stop disgracing himself by spewing trash an educated illiterate would.

Let's ask ourselves why hasn't anyone had problems with rap artists In the US for promoting drug smuggling with tracks like Gucci Mane "Bricks",TI "Dope Boys"Nas "street dreams"50 cent "corner bodega"or Rick Ross "hustling".

It's because they have a viable entertainmemt censorship agency that is why u see parental advisory for explicit content on most rap artist CD,s and mixtapes so that holier than thou advocates like Falz would steer clear of buying the CD,s and everyone goes home smiling.

What Falz should be concerned about is government support for Nollywood and having a viable censorship agency, if he has a problem with anyone's music lyrics he should channel his grievances to Nigerian censorship boards.

Nigerians like to bedevil their own a lot more than it should be, there are internet fraudsters in about every country of the world and even the US has its fair share of them,they are loads of internet fraudsters in countries like Romania, Cyprus, Philippines,India,China,Turkey but u never hear them bedevil their own.

Artist ought to produce songs thats a reflection of the society at large and I haven't seen any Nigerian song promoting fraud so far so good, if anyone knows of any, I'm all ears,Falz rant is typical of a "Omo get inside"ovegrown baby[/s].

TRASH

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Isahalbash(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Evablizin:
As longs as Naija is concern Falz will not win because many are into fraud business in this APC Depression time,the want to hit it menn menn,only few will stand for the truth spoken by Falz the rest will call him an upcoming artist which day you start to de shine,minding your business there in Aunty Jenifa's voice

True talksmiley

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by CzarChris(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

you just said it all in this one sentence.

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by talk2saintify(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
ybnl

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by neyobills: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
VanBommel:

TRASH

Why am I not surprised,O boy goandsitdown,you have nothing reasonable � up head �
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Dicksonpal: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
NwaObinkita:
The only Nigerian musicians are Onyeka Onwenu, Oliver D'coque, Fela Kutu, Emeka Osadebe and Peri Coma.

The rest are imitations
suny ade
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Dicksonpal: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dhayor001:
LOL.
Trust me, this list does not even cut it, but wetin we go do?
For starters, what does YBNL mean?
Eldee Big Boy
Small Doctor Uzobu
Q-Dot Apala new School
It is not a today something
yahoo Boi book laptop, I. E yahoo plus plus
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by olusledge: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

well I disagree with you
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fhowe: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by VanBommel(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
neyobills:

Why am I not surprised,O boy goandsitdown,you have nothing reasonable � up head �
will i blame an accidental discharge like you that his brain is somewhere in the lagoon undecided

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fhowe: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
FALZ I ONLY HAVE THIS WORDS FOR YOU "why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? .THE MONEY YOUR FATHER USED TO TRAIN YOU WAS IT NOT GOTTEN FROM DEFENDING CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND BUSINESSMEN IN COURT .DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY LIVES THESE PEOPLE YOUR FATHER DEFEND IN COURT TO EARN HIS DAILY BREAD DESTROY WITH THEIR PRACTICES AND ACTIVITIES WHILE IN OFFICE.IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ON THIS TOPIC I THINK YOU SHOULD START WITH YOUR FATHER STUPID BOY.
IN FALZ VOICE "YOU WILL BE COMING ONLINE TO FORM MY FATHER IS A SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA WHEN IN REALITY WE ALL KNOW HEZ JUST DEFENDING CORRUPT POLITICIAN AND OFFICER HOLDERS TO GET HIS SHARE OF THE LOOT #WEHDONE SIR# "

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by 9itewolf(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

and cdq?
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Falz can never be compared to Prophet Muhammad but Falz is like the Prophet Muhammad to the Nigerian music industry. the most creative and he's the last of the best and the one that wants to fix the ills in Nigerian music. A true son to his father Femi Falana. I've always seen Femi Falana in him. those listed above on this list are some old fools with no proper parental care and raised with rusty spoon and raised in rusty environment,just razz immoral cultist guys that may have been armed robbers before fame. why wouldn't they promote scam?
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Yonce(f): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fhowe:
FALZ I ONLY HAVE THIS WORDS FOR YOU "why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? .THE MONEY YOUR FATHER USED TO TRAIN YOU WAS IT NOT GOTTEN FROM DEFENDING CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND BUSINESSMEN IN COURT .DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY LIVES THESE PEOPLE YOUR FATHER DEFEND IN COURT TO EARN IS DAILY BREAD DESTROY WITH THEIR PRACTISES AND ACTIVITES WHILE IN OFFICE.IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ON THIS TOPIC I THINK YOU SHOULD START WITH YOUR FATHER STUPID BOY.

So just because he was trained with "fraud money" (something you can't prove btw) means he should not speak out against praising fraud and celebrating Fraudsters?

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fhowe:
FALZ I ONLY HAVE THIS WORDS FOR YOU "why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? .THE MONEY YOUR FATHER USED TO TRAIN YOU WAS IT NOT GOTTEN FROM DEFENDING CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND BUSINESSMEN IN COURT .DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY LIVES THESE PEOPLE YOUR FATHER DEFEND IN COURT TO EARN IS DAILY BREAD DESTROY WITH THEIR PRACTISES AND ACTIVITES WHILE IN OFFICE.IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ON THIS TOPIC I THINK YOU SHOULD START WITH YOUR FATHER STUPID BOY.
you're obviously a criminal. why are criminals so pained? so he shouldn't say the right thing because he ha. specks in eyes? that's what's ruining Nigeria. the law in Saraki and some saying he's not the only thief in government. black people with black brains

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Yonce(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
neyobills:
I don't usually comment on here but I have actually lost respect to Falz with this his holier than thou attitude which is a weakness in most Nigerians, because he should know better and stop disgracing himself by spewing trash an educated illiterate would.

Let's ask ourselves why hasn't anyone had problems with rap artists In the US for promoting drug smuggling with tracks like Gucci Mane "Bricks",TI "Dope Boys"Nas "street dreams"50 cent "corner bodega"or Rick Ross "hustling".

It's because they have a viable entertainmemt censorship agency that is why u see parental advisory for explicit content on most rap artist CD,s and mixtapes so that holier than thou advocates like Falz would steer clear of buying the CD,s and everyone goes home smiling.

What Falz should be concerned about is government support for Nollywood and having a viable censorship agency, if he has a problem with anyone's music lyrics he should channel his grievances to Nigerian censorship boards.

Nigerians like to bedevil their own a lot more than it should be, there are internet fraudsters in about every country of the world and even the US has its fair share of them,they are loads of internet fraudsters in countries like Romania, Cyprus, Philippines,India,China,Turkey but u never hear them bedevil their own.

Artist ought to produce songs thats a reflection of the society at large and I haven't seen any Nigerian song promoting fraud so far so good, if anyone knows of any, I'm all ears,Falz rant is typical of a "Omo get inside"ovegrown baby.

In all my life, never have I heard of such heartbreaking words. . . . . .so because the whole world turns a blind eye to the degrading society, we should do the same?
Follow the crowd?

Will it be a bad thing if we set an example for others to follow, if others look up to us and stop promoting fraudsters?

And how do you know those countries you mention promote frausters? How do you know they don't throw them in jail?

Young man, think of your children will you like them to be fraudsters? Because that is all they would be in our dying society and with a man like you raising them. embarassed

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Olivers(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fhowe: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're obviously a criminal. why are criminals so pained? so he shouldn't say the right thing because he ha. specks in eyes? that's what's ruining Nigeria. the law in Saraki and some saying he's not the only thief in government. black people with black brains
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fhowe: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yonce:

So just because he was trained with "fraud money" (something you can't prove btw) means he should not speak out against praising fraud and celebrating Fraudsters?
THOSE WHO JUDGE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AND THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WILL NEVER JUDGE
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by VickyRotex(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
yungbillionaire:

abeg make una deyy try understand something before u talk about am...soft work is a song that he used to express his love for his passion(music) than his career(law)...."I would have been in chambers but this one, na him dey pay pass"..his father is already a successful lawyer, he felt he needed a name for himself trough his passion, hence falz d bahd guy and even his role in jenifaz diary, which earned him his first AMVCA.

All I'm saying is, dis is not a war, just an advice to make musicians think and understand the kind of influence and impact their music have on d youths... I see no reason why people are judging d boy...yet we want people to speak up for what is right...hypocrites everywhere....#thinkbeforeyoutalk

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Fhowe: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
DONT EVER SPEAK BAD OF SOMEONES HUSSLE JUST TO STAY RELEVANT .THIS GUYS PRAISE FRAUDSTERS YES WE AGREE IT IS NOT A GOOD THING BUT IT IS THE GAME (DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME ) i WATCHED A TV SHOW A LITTLE GIRL MIMMING ONE OF NICKI MINAJS SONGS ,I WAS SO SURPRISED NICKI WAS BROUGHT TO THE SAME SHOW AND NICKI WAS ADVICING AND ENCOURAGING THE GIRL TO FACE HER STUDIES AND GO TO SCHOOL .SO IT IS JUST MUSIC HE SHOULD STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS PURE EVIL FROM HELL
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Kbanka: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nigerians will be supporting Gboys everywhere. When Their N50 credit disappears , theyll be shouting 'thief!' Upandan.
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by Gtuns(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Emks:
Who sang "soft work" please?

soooooooo? wink
Emks:
Who sang "soft work" please?

soooooooo?
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by jeggienut: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
War? I don't think Falz had war in mind....he was just barking his intestine cool

PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52