Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping (16205 Views)

Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party / 26 Lawmakers Dump APC For APM In Ogun / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by GuntersChain(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Because you people are not doing the right thing, you were elected to pass law that will alleviate the sufferings of the masses but no instead na to beta una pocket una sabi.

Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by ephi321(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is the beginning of the end.

They've only just started.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by begwong: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thieves shebi dey like forming with plate numbers to beat check points, hold ups etc. They should all order for bullet proof gwagons and 10mopols each with their allawee na
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by bejeria101(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na by number plate? Awon ode! I thought una no dey fear.
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sincere4u:
Fear of kidnappers seem to have become the beginning of humility.
When they ascend to public offices and loot the treasury dry leaving nothing for the Common man little did they know evil begirt beget evil.
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by vanjos: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
NwaNimo1:
The fear of Evan'ses.....na the beginning of wisdom,

1 million dollars no be beans.....

Evans self the Bleep up......real business being plenty he was just busy with them innocent once....
they are just saying you Evans no know business.
Please help us Evans......
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by folasayolyn(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
the lion may think that he's king but he's king king of the jungle but when the jungle is on fire the lion would run away
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by tiwiex(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
juman:

You are right. They are the ones supposed to be kidnapped.

The masses have nothing to eat any more except eating the senseless "leaders". grin

Sai baba
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by rhektor(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
So dem dey fear too? They never see anything. They should continue to enact self centered laws that will plunge the country into more chaos.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by rhektor(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
folasayolyn:
the lion may think that he's king
but he's king king of the jungle
but when the jungle is on fire
the lion would run away

Oooooooo dance of shame

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by Adebowale89(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Lawmakers dumping their official vehicle number plates isn't the best solution to their recent kidnapping and attack to me, because it still changes nothing about them being lawmakers.

The best solution to me is just dumping the legislative position and returning the benefits they must have collected when being lawmakers. Honestly, they won't be proned to attack and kidnapping doing that.

u made sense my brother. like GEJ once said "if we spend much money to trained our youth on education, we will spend lesser money on security"

the problem of our politicians is implementation. they lack the zeal to implement things

I know if they're not affected in these kidnapping, the lawmakers wouldn't have take all these rapid measure they are unanimously debating on

this present govt is drowning the prestige of environment that this country once have in the past, that made investors to be rushing in, with their selective and negligence agenda

i hope the special adviser on security matters and NSA are taking primitive measures because this is getting out of hands
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by samisj4real(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=elfmann post=57806915][/quote]
Lol.
I must confess i am losing touch on spellings gradually compounded by keyboard suggestions. cheesy
tnx
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by RELAN2446(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
nifemi25:
Upon all the security attached to our senator's. They are still afraid. What will a common citizen do then? Fear no more the greatest kidnapper has been arrested.
Common citizens, watin kidnappers want use u do? One of d benefits of been a common citizen. Infact i can walk from kadunna to Abuja. Nothing go happen money no dey.
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
E don set for them greedy niggas
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by soulfood(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by kizyalex10(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lol,i pity nigeria as a country,we have failed as a country,imagine legislators accusing government of insecurity,plz who re now d government.lmao,dey don't travel by road anymore,datz why dey don't feel d need to adress the whole issue,pot hole have been kidnapping our nyash nd body since,no good road,no single security detail,we re still open to those kidnappers to exploit than them yet we don't complain.God help us all
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by Izonpikin: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Nonsense! I wish every corrupt politicians could be kidnapped and their only ransom would be assurance of they stopping corruption and doing the right thing they were elected for!
exactly my thoughts...kidnap their kids and loved ones and demand for good governance.. Idiots...as it is the persons with the morale to carry out such acts are already being paid by the politicians..its a hopeless situation for the country..

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by ifyain: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
The best security for them is good governance.so long as people are hungry their security have already been compromised.
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by alanka(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Then why Evans and his gang have not being released?

Someone who does not fear God definitely fears devil.
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by inosend: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Dem no dey tell man. Aren't they going to keep intimidatin us anylonger?
Re: Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping by Zooposki(f): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
They should usher in official state police to complement the efforts of the federal police. Vigilantes can’t achieve much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Tinubu Jets Off To Senegal For Faye’s Inauguration Tuesday / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.