Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed (15537 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Key Specs / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by rozayx5(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
still rocking the phonepad 3 sha

nice one
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by etech102(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
They should have increase the size of the front camera that 4.7mp is too small for such phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by whizzyleejr(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Okay now, no p
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TechPanda(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Ennyholar:

I know what am saying
And I'll remind you when the device is out..
You're the kind of blogger that write rubbish just for people to visit their blog.

Heheh. Panda Respects
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Use free shipping? then be prepared to receive it January 2018
feldido:

You can ship at a very low cost if u use any of these agents, or better still use free shipping
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Na wa oo

Where have they all gone to? I mean the brilliant phone techies on this section?

2 pages already and no one is talking about the 4K camera? That's first of its kind from Tecno mobile.

Ahhh someone is even complaining of the "small" MP camera Ahhh, that's a FHD camera/video oo

It is not about mega pixels oo, a 5MP with FHD or a UHD resolution is far better than a useless 40MP.

I'm really really impressed! I would have saved for this phone, but I don't do large screens. 6" with the usual large bezels is way too much for my pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by feldido(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Use free shipping? then be prepared to receive it January 2018

Maximum 45days...but most of my goods arrive less than that.
But I prefer using these agents, their prices are affordable
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by feldido(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
chijioke093:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....

Sell your Papa house play am... Lubbish sad angry

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:
Na wa oo

Where have they all gone to? I mean the brilliant phone techies on this section?

2 pages already and no one is talking about the 4K camera? That's first of its kind from Tecno mobile.

Ahhh someone is even complaining of the "small" MP camera Ahhh, that's a FHD camera/video oo

It is not about mega pixels oo, a 5MP with FHD or a UHD resolution is far better than a useless 40MP.

I'm really really impressed! I would have saved for this phone, but I don't do large screens. 6" with the usual large bezels is way too much for my pocket.
how can a 5 MP camera support ultra HD video recording?? And what makes you think the video recording quality of a smartphone camera confirms its quality as a camera? I've neva heard this one oo...
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka2016:

how can a 5 MP camera support ultra HD video recording?? And what makes you think the video recording quality of a smartphone camera confirms its quality as a camera? I've neva heard this one oo...

The spec says FHD, not UHD for the 5mp and 4k for the primary 12mp. Besides, that statement was meant to attack the guy yearning about the "small camera" simply because it came with a 5mp camera. Even the almighty galaxy S8 has only a 12mp (primary) and 8mp (secondary) camera.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by EvilMetahuman: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Ship to Nigeria and u discover they all will land at same price
dude if a phone cost 60k on alie express, landing it in nigeria won't cost you to 1500 unless you didn't use free shipping.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Its not yet official bro , will likely be made official later in Sept

Its only infinix Note 4 and Note 4 pro that is set to be released July 3rd http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/06/infinix-note-4-xpen-set-july-3rd-release.html
but come.o, why u add watermark for the picture? you dont want someone else to copy or use picture dat u copied from somewhere? smh

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:

The spec says FHD, not UHD for the 5mp and 4k for the primary 12mp. Besides, that statement was meant to attack the guy yearning about the "small camera" simply because it came with a 5mp camera. Even the almighty galaxy S8 has only a 12mp (primary) and 8mp (secondary) camera.

i dont know what ur statement was intended to correct. Am quoting you based on what you wrote, that a 5 MP camera can support ultra HD aka 4K video recording. You are deceiving guilible minds on here. A camera may be of high quality based on many other technicalities that exclude the video recording capability. A 5 MP camera can neva support Ultra HD video recording. Your statement is wrong !
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TechPanda(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka2016 Acidosis
The Floor Is Open. Lets Dance
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i dont know what ur statement was intended to correct. Am quoting you based on what you wrote, that a 5 MP camera can support ultra HD aka 4K video recording . You are deceiving guilible minds on here. A camera may be of high quality based on many other technicalities that exclude the video recording capability. A 5 MP camera can neva support Ultra HD video recording. Your statement is wrong !

Lol, you need to go back to the first post you quoted.
I never made that statement. I said a 5MP camera with a UHD or a 4K is way better than a useless 40 MP camera. I don't want to know whether there are 5 MP cameras that support 4K. As far as it has a 4K, it can never be compared with others with mere HD.

And who are the gullible minds if I may ask you? What can be more gullible than a guy that condemns a phone because it came with a 5 MP camera?

I think you're doing more harm than good with your post. Indirectly, you're encouraging people to rate phones based on pixels.

By the way, what pixels will support a 4K? 20 MP?

smh
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Hahaaaa , please where do you think i copied it from?
prettyboi1989:

but come.o, why u add watermark for the picture? you dont want someone else to copy or use picture dat u copied from somewhere? smh
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by bigass123(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Whatsapp me sir zero7zero-566-four1nine71

Vianaija:
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Just for only with 5k, I will build a professional blog/website for you and also help you monetize it to enable you to make money with it,, inbox me now while the offer last...
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by finalboss(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Maxvasia(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
The specs look comical. If it is true, then it wudnt be long before it dies a natural death in the market.....if it sells at all
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:

I never made that statement. I said a 5MP camera with a UHD or a 4K is way better than a useless 40 MP camera. I don't want to know whether there are 5 MP cameras that support 4K. As far as it has a 4K, it can never be compared with others with mere HD.

And who are the gullible minds if I may ask you? What can be more gullible than a guy that condemns a phone because it came with a 5 MP camera?

I think you're doing more harm than good with your post. Indirectly, you're encouraging people to rate phones based on pixels.
ok i actually went back to read that post after i had mentioned you but i refused to modify knowing that you will bring that up in ur next mention. That way, i will be able to tackle what you said properly. Now, how on earth can a 5 MP camera be Ultra HD or Full HD? If you are not implying about the video quality here then it means you dont know much about smartphone cameras. The normal resolution (MP) of any smartphone camera is always above the video recording resolution it can support. That's as a side note. Then its true that two smartphones with the same camera MP may not have the same resolution but then the difference between both resolutions would not be enough to call one an Ultra HD camera and the other a full HD.

I also know that megapixels in any camera do not count as much as pixel size, sensor size and aperture size.

So you are wrong
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:

By the way, what pixels will support a 4K? 20 MP?

smh
an 8 MP camera can do that but not 5 MP like you said
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:
Na wa oo

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by sirlop(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2017
feldido:
When will Tecno start using Snapdragon SoC undecided

Always these MTK craps
Go to aliexpress and see same features for less than 60k but Tecno will sell this crap for over 100k
Tecno is a piece of crap. I prefer the Hauwei and xiaomi brands
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by MizMyColi(f): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
sirlop:

Tecno is a piece of crap. I prefer the Hauwei and xiaomi brands

stereotypical mentality.
change it!
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

stereotypical mentality.
change it!
there is no stereotype mentality about wat the guy said. Tecno smartphones na low grade products and huawei and xiaomi are better brands than Tecno. Simple!
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka2016:

there is no stereotype mentality about wat the guy said. Tecno smartphones na low grade products and huawei and xiaomi are better brands than Tecno. Simple!

Well, I haven't used any of these devices to ascertain the truth in your assertion.
Samsung and LG are better than these brands you mentioned, still, does that make them crap?

Better or not, I won't argue.

If you have not used a premium Tecno device from 2016 upwards, you are in no position to call it crap!
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

Well, I haven't used any of these devices to ascertain the truth in your assertion.
Samsung and LG are better than these brands you mentioned, still, does that make them crap?

Better or not, I won't argue.

If you have not used a premium Tecno device from 2016 upwards, you are in no position to call it crap!
crap get levels. Tecno follow for the lowest level of crappiness where smartphone is concerned. No need to argue i no get strength

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC / Instagram Starts Deleting Fake Accounts, Followers, Likes And Comments / How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.