Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed (15533 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Key Specs / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by MizMyColi(f): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka2016:

crap get levels. Tecno follow for the lowest level of crappiness where smartphone is concerned. No need to argue i no get strength

I insist you are wrong.
And I advise that you desist if you do not have substantial evidence to back your claim.
Thank you.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Rexnegro(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
TechPanda:

I Will Only Celebrate With You If You're Using The Os 10 grin
Of course na Am using BlackBerry Q10 my favorite bb10 series
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Hahaaaa , please where do you think i copied it from?
sebi i attached the original copy of the image without ur water mark na, i hate it when people copy stuff and then act like its their own and then enforce copyright shiit on it. Nigerian bloggers do that alot and its annoying
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TechPanda(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rexnegro:
Of course na Am using BlackBerry Q10 my favorite bb10 series

grin grin Then BB a good Friend and share this with your friends. tongue

You Shouldn't Be A Glo Subscriber And Still Use BlackBerry! >>> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/12/you-should-not-be-glo-subscriber-using-BB.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TappGroupNG: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na wa o
God has to bless my hustle so that I can afford this new Phantom
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

I insist you are wrong.
And I advise that you desist if you do not have substantial evidence to back your claim.
Thank you.
i do have substantial evidence to back my claim but i no get strength to talk. Abeg let me be
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TappGroupNG: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
See, I noticed that people have an impression about tecno phones.
But it's those that have used it before that can really attest of its value
Acidosis:
Na wa oo

Where have they all gone to? I mean the brilliant phone techies on this section?

2 pages already and no one is talking about the 4K camera? That's first of its kind from Tecno mobile.

Ahhh someone is even complaining of the "small" MP camera Ahhh, that's a FHD camera/video oo

It is not about mega pixels oo, a 5MP with FHD or a UHD resolution is far better than a useless 40MP.

I'm really really impressed! I would have saved for this phone, but I don't do large screens. 6" with the usual large bezels is way too much for my pocket.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
U are talking trash , i got that image from gfxbench site ,soi do ot know what you are saying
prettyboi1989:

sebi i attached the original copy of the image without ur water mark na, i hate it when people copy stuff and then act like its their own and then enforce copyright shiit on it. Nigerian bloggers do that alot and its annoying
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Tamaramientei: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is very true
Tecno phones have actually improved
That's what everyone in my family uses
TappGroupNG:
See, I noticed that people have an impression about tecno phones.
But it's those that have used it before that can really attest of its value
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Tamaramientei: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amen o
Gats make that money bro
I need a new phone
TappGroupNG:
Na wa o
God has to bless my hustle so that I can afford this new Phantom
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Tamaramientei: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Im saving for it sha
Acidosis:
Na wa oo

Where have they all gone to? I mean the brilliant phone techies on this section?

2 pages already and no one is talking about the 4K camera? That's first of its kind from Tecno mobile.

Ahhh someone is even complaining of the "small" MP camera Ahhh, that's a FHD camera/video oo

It is not about mega pixels oo, a 5MP with FHD or a UHD resolution is far better than a useless 40MP.

I'm really really impressed! I would have saved for this phone, but I don't do large screens. 6" with the usual large bezels is way too much for my pocket.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Tamaramientei: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
How is it comical?
And hope you know that these are rumoured specs by a Nigerian blogger
Maxvasia:
The specs look comical. If it is true, then it wudnt be long before it dies a natural death in the market.....if it sells at all
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
U are talking trash , i got that image from gfxbench site ,soi do ot know what you are saying
you must be one hell of a clueless tech blogger to think talking about watermark and its real usage is trash

i'm nt talking trash, i'm talking about u addin ur watermark (the boldly written name of ur site across d picture) on it and making it look like its urs. or u dnt even know d meaning of what u did or u jst playing posum?
u water marked a picture that u didnt create thats d point

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Maxvasia(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tamaramientei:
How is it comical?
And hope you know that these are rumoured specs by a Nigerian blogger
Well it may be false but its comical cos the specs are not impressive wen looked at closely.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by MizMyColi(f): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i do have substantial evidence to back my claim but i no get strength to talk. Abeg let me be

What I asked of you does not require talking.
It requires showing.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

What I asked of you does not require talking. It requires showing.
i wont show you. Am sleeping. I dont have strength.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
why is it that it is this evening you guys are beginning to type?
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by sirlop(m): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2017
MizMyColi:

stereotypical mentality.
change it!
Na u Sabi. That's the truth. Cos u love the brand doesn't change the fact
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Tamaramientei: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Well, if you say so
The camera, battery and RAM are all great for the price
But then it's your opinion and I have mine
Maxvasia:
Well it may be false but its comical cos the specs are not impressive wen looked at closely.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TappGroupNG: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Amen for us o
The new Phantom 7 is on my wish list
Tamaramientei:
Amen o
Gats make that money bro
I need a new phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC / Instagram Starts Deleting Fake Accounts, Followers, Likes And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.