Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy (608 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by Wizmike111(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2017
I’ve been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me.

l had unprotected s3x with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.

The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it’s positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I’ve asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn’t want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one.

I’ve pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up.

So I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.
Thanks !!!

Click here to continue reading : http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/05/please-i-need-your-help-my-girlfriend.html

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2017
First make up your mind, do you need help or do you need traffic.

Then come back here & explain well well

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by colbankz(m): 1:20am On Jun 25, 2017
u no need hlp

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2017
If you indeed wanted her to keep it then you should have 1st made sure To marry her, have a well paying job to sustain the future family of 3, have a house to pack the future family into, have money to feed and raise that family for the next 18yrs etc.... That's all what you should have well planned before busting a nut into your babe.... Thank god she is wiser than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by MissRaine69(f): 1:40am On Jun 25, 2017
You should have thought about all this before hitting it raw. Your child yes but the consequences need to be considered can you support a family at this moment in time? Take religion and emotions out of the equation what does the future hold for both of you if you are honest with yoursself? If the pregnancy was to progress where does this leave you? We can't tell you of a drug the person who needs to decide which direction to take with your suport is your girlfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 2:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Don't think with your dick next time when having sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by SirMichael1: 2:37am On Jun 25, 2017
I’ve been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me.

l had unprotected s3x with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.

The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it’s positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I’ve asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn’t want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one.

I’ve pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Don't ask for prescriptions on social media from faceless, unqualified people; go to a clinic and see a medical practitioner whose reputation depends on ensuring your safety. I imagine you feel ashamed to do this, but consider the lives at stake here.

Its too late now, and it's no use crying over your negligence. But ensure you do the responsible thing from here on out. Get her proper counseling and advise her not to take rash decisions in isolation. Family forgives all kinds of idiocies eventually, but it would be a tragedy if she were to die (or get severely scarred) in the wake of hiding this 'mistake' from them and deny them the opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help !!! My Girlfriend Wants To Abort Her 2 Weeks Pregnancy by davillian(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Probably she knows you are not ready to father a child or even get married to her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Regain Your Partner’s Trust After You’ve Lied / Here Is Why You Move Your Head From Left To Right When You Kiss / IF I Win A Lottery Today, I Will Get My Boobs Done- Fayose's Sister Mo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.