Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Trendyupdates 6 Easy Ways To Get A Girl’s Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trendyupdates 6 Easy Ways To Get A Girl’s Phone Number (389 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trendyupdates 6 Easy Ways To Get A Girl’s Phone Number by lific: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is one of the difficulties faced by most
guys. It is cool to walk up to a girl and start a
conversation with the girl especially if she
gives a listening ear. But the problem most of
the time is having the girl to leave you with her phone number.

She knows with the phone number, you can
always get to contact her after the first
discussion. I call it continuity of discussion. So many guys do not actually know the easy ways to get a girl’s phone number.
In this post, I will be highlighting 6 easy ways
to get a girl’s phone number and also how to
keep the friendship or relationship a working
one.

Source: http://trendyupdates.com.ng/6-easy-ways-get-girls-phone-number-trendyupdates-com-ng-2/

(1) (Reply)

Essential Relationship Tips For Men / Spice Up Your Next Owambe Parties With These Latest Aso-ebi Styles(photos) / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.