Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others (32519 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by lordkit2: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
African Rechest Man Aliko dangote on his yacht for quiet Eid-El-Fitr celebrations (sallah) with Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Tunde Ayeni, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, Sam Nwajoku and Segun Awolowo.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/photos-aliko-dangote-celebrate-salah-on-his-yactch-with-femi-otedola-and-others/

Cc: Lalasticlala

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by omenkaLives(m): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Donald Duke and co representing. cheesy

And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma. cheesy

God bless all Muslims and Christians alike jor.

436 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Are they canivores?

Why jollof rice no dey the table?

Meanwhile who has seen my brother and friend, NwaAmaIkpe?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Tolexander: 6:13am On Jun 26, 2017
lordkit2:
African Rechest Man Aliko dangote on his yacht for quiet Eid-El-Fitr celebrations (sallah) with Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Tunde Ayeni, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, Sam Nwajoku and Segun Awolowo.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/photos-aliko-dangote-celebrate-salah-on-his-yactch-with-femi-otedola-and-others/

Cc: Lalasticlala
The three tribes represented.

These successful people will never call for the balkanization of Nigeria, only the unsuccessful Nigerian citizens will agitate for secession.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by izzou(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2017
There's something spectacular about super rich people,or better still, responsible super rich people

Despite their massive wealth, they seldom show off.

If it was our celebrities that hung out on a hired yacht ( even though their entire wealth is just offering money to these guys), we all know how that table would have looked like

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2017
My own Yatch is a bit bigger than this.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by omenkaLives(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Ajimike:

Of Course God Bless everyone.
The problem is,
Would the gun wielding herdsmen say the same to your Kinsmen in Benue?

Using the criminal elites as yardstick for your fake unity is the bigotry you mentioned.
Forget about what they'd say about my kinsmen, worry more about what they'd say about your family kiddo.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Larryfest(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2017
The rich associates with the rich....baba God answer my prayer

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by sisisioge: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2017
See them....the majority holders of naija finance. That is how it's done baby cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by sisisioge: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
izzou:
There's something spectacular about super rich people,or better still, responsible super rich people

Despite their massive wealth, they seldom show off.

If it was our celebrities that hung out on a hired yacht ( even though their entire wealth is just offering money to these guys), we all know how that table would have looked like

Babes...you got it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by ITbomb(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
See polo wey dem dey wear, if na me wan go see them, dem go to say make I wear suit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by tellwisdom: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
I could perceive their perfume from here. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Doctorfitz: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2017
That's how made men chill. No b to dey make noise.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by cursedAbiola(f): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma. cheesy

[/s]
another trash

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by buzquet(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Imagine say na Hushi pupi and his fellow G guys dey do this celebration. it will be more colourful than this

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2017
No single girl in site. That's how you know a gathering of serious minded, intelligent people grin

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by amiibaby(f): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Money is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by wintersnow(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
MEN THAT MATTERS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Curdlebug(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
MY PEOPLE, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Ekakamba: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
See them:

Afonja

Ipob

Aboki

They celebrate together any day any time while some jobless uncircumcised undiluted vagabonds keep the e-tribal war alive here any day any time.
tongue

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Lyoncrescent: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
These guys are part of the problems we have in this country. Dangote may seem like a saint but it's far from it. Dangote is a ministry on his own and has had several billions of naira in import waivers since 1999 that has applied to him alone and not others in the Same industry . That's why you have a kind of monopoly in cement and salt and sugar today . Otedola is also not working in the interest of this nation. Mr donald duke may have good intentions but the white elephant called tinapa had or has no valid business case and I doubt if Donald duke can swear he didn't embezzle one kobo has governor. The other guys there are just fronts and are often used by politicians for contracts or lobbying or whatever necessary.

I have this come to the conclusion that the best we can have in Nigeria is being competent and corrupt. Tinubu ,fashola and ambode are all competent but very corrupt. They work and chop. The worse version is those that are incompetent and corrupt also ,Yahaya bello is the ambassador of that category. As it stands Nigeria is finished and beyond redemption. I work in the aviation sector and it's just pure madness that there are more active private jets than active domestic commercial air planes . Advice I can give you guys now is to relocate overseas or at worst save up to give birth to your children in the USA so they can acquire the citizenship there.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by LastSurvivor11: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
And NCANs are here arguing about Afonja n IPOB..

Pathetic generation

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by rozayx5(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2017
billionaire life style

i see em all

me and my friends 15 years from now

cool cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by LastSurvivor11: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Like it or not, people like dangote are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward, he has been in good relationship with every government which thereby favours him monopoly from cement (remember Ibeto and Burham cement) stories to other commodities and now sugar..

Don't be suprise that he's the reason the refinery are not working yet just to make sure he finishes his own..

Enjoy ur salah anyway sir..

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by soberdrunk(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2017
He fit be Roman goddess instagram page dem dey look for the first picture........ angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by mmsen: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

You can be repulsed by Islam without being a bigot.

It's a ridiculous ideology in which a rapist and a psychopath is venerated by cowards.

A creed that sanctions the rape of children under the guise of 'marriage' and the spread of said ideology by way of the sword should be attacked at every juncture.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money / Retailers: Why We Can't Sell BUA Cement At N3,500 / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.