Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others (32545 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Christians or Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma.

God bless all Nigerian Muslims and Christians alike jor
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
This One is even alot better than the last stupidity they displayed.

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants?

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.
They never get tired of whining. Is like whining is their new found hubby. I don't even get it why people must complain over some very irrelevant issues like this. The president spoke in hausa language to a BBC hausa broadcasting network, I don't get it, but is this even supposed to be an issue?

I saw how they were crying over the deployment of military personnels in Taraba, I just decided to ignore the thread because with these people, reasoning with them is highly impossible. You will just have to let them whine themselves out .
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
No single Ibo man among them, see marginalisation.

Is that not human meat they putted in their front on that table? Cult thing
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by somez(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
So unfortunate...
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
another trash
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by hedonistic: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
I find this picture very inspirational. Very very.

Meanwhile, for the uninitiated, here's a brief profile (or 'inclusion criteria', if you will) of the characters in that rarified gathering.

Aliko - Oligarch - multi billion dollars
Femi - Oligarch - approximately a billion dollars
Ayeni - Oligarch - approximately a billion dollars
Duke - Aristocratic political figure with a big personality
Segun Awolowo - Aristocratic silverspoon with a quasi-dynastic heritage
Otunba Niyi - Aristocratic silverspoon/political dynast
Sam Iwuajoku - dollar multi-millionaire mover, shaker, influence peddler, fixer, arranger, long time Aliko inner circle member, and man with ways and means. Proven underground player.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Opengates(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
olowo nsore olowo....
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Opengates(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
olowo nsore olowo....to join them soon

Quote me when it happens!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
lordkit2:
African Rechest Man Aliko dangote on his yacht for quiet Eid-El-Fitr celebrations (sallah) with Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Tunde Ayeni, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, Sam Nwajoku and Segun Awolowo.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/photos-aliko-dangote-celebrate-salah-on-his-yactch-with-femi-otedola-and-others/

Cc: Lalasticlala

And yet some silly and jobless NairaLanders are busy debating if Buhari should have spoken in Hausa.

Una better wake up from your sleepless slumber.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gathering of big men.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by datigbogirl: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
izzou:
There's something spectacular about super rich people,or better still, responsible super rich people

Despite their massive wealth, they seldom show off.

If it was our celebrities that hung out on a hired yacht ( even though their entire wealth is just offering money to these guys), we all know how that table would have looked like

Cuz the idea is to be rich and stay rich and not to show they are rich
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by francotunsco: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
But, whoever is serving them is a dirty person. Why on earth will you gather forks on the table without using a sauce plate, serviettes e.t.c.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by gaskiyamagana: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Donald Duke and co representing. cheesy

And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma. cheesy

God bless all Muslims and Christians alike jor.
Intellectually poor and political stupidity will continue to divide Nigeria on religious difference.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by nextstep(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
See wa-zo-bia people enjoying Nigeria. There's no talk of breakup or ultimatums here.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by DrGoodmanFather: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
another trash
Your hate will send you to your make soon.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by cursedAbiola(f): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
DrGoodmanFather:
Your hate will send you to your make soon.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by DrGoodmanFather: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
These guys are part of the problems we have in this country. Dangote may seem like a saint but it's far from it. Dangote is a ministry on his own and has had several billions of naira in import waivers since 1999 that has applied to him alone and not others in the Same industry . That's why you have a kind of monopoly in cement and salt and sugar today . Otedola is also not working in the interest of this nation. Mr donald duke may have good intentions but the white elephant called tinapa had or has no valid business case and I doubt if Donald duke can swear he didn't embezzle one kobo has governor. The other guys there are just fronts and are often used by politicians for contracts or lobbying or whatever necessary.

I have this come to the conclusion that the best we can have in Nigeria is being competent and corrupt. Tinubu ,fashola and ambode are all competent but very corrupt. They work and chop. The worse version is those that are incompetent and corrupt also ,Yahaya bello is the ambassador of that category. As it stands Nigeria is finished and beyond redemption. I work in the aviation sector and it's just pure madness that there are more active private jets than active domestic commercial air planes . Advice I can give you guys now is to relocate overseas or at worst save up to give birth to your children in the USA so they can acquire the citizenship there.

I will tell Donald Trump your plan.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by DrGoodmanFather: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[i][/i]
Nonsense trash
oh. You mean you got no sense. grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by cursedAbiola(f): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
DrGoodmanFather:

oh. You mean you got no sense. grin grin grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by COMPAQ(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
2dugged:
firstly,its miss, not dude, and secondly, I am sure you cunningly brought ojukwu into this conversation because you presumed I was from the east(cos I can't find a correlation with ojukwu or kanu) which exposes your hidden agenda
Now the masses are the major problem, the polithiefians only make up 40% of the problem, you claim the polithiefians take advantage of our division along tribal and religious lines ,isnt it logical to say the masses giving them that opportunity should take the blame for allowing it? There is no accountabilty because before a polithiefian is held accountable people will either defend him along party affiliation or find a way to drag tribal or religious sentiments into it.

Actually I tried to be balanced by referencing suicide bombing (north), Adedibu (west), Kanu (east) and put my point across as intellectually and logically as possible. I have no interest in the petty tribal back and forth most people do on naira land. So no ma'am, I didn't assume anything!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Bishops10(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Are they canivores?
Why jollof rice no dey the table?
Meanwhile who has seen my brother and friend, NwaAmaIkpe?
I'm also looking for him oo.....
Where is Nwamaikpe
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by priscaoge(f): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
teekay213:
I love your signature.
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks / Retailers: Why We Can't Sell BUA Cement At N3,500 / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.