Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others (32550 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Venerable612(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=989900 post=57847956][/quote]

Did you have anything to say? I didnt catch ur point pls
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by diezani(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Donald Duke and co representing. cheesy

And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma. cheesy

God bless all Muslims and Christians alike jor.

Hello Omenka. I have never responded to your views before now though my old moniker is quite popular.. Allow me tell you a short story. A personal story.

I was raised in the South south. I live in Yola presently, at least for the next 10 months. I am a doctor with specialty in endocrinology. I work here, offering scarce services to a few people.
I live in Yola town, somewhere in between the Lamido's palace, Abuja road, the market and Jippu jam. I don't want to be too specific, but at least clear enough to prove I really do live there. I didn't stay within the hospital because I wanted to prove or debunk the myths about northerners and Muslims. Myths that they were dangerous or were friendly except when their religion was referred to.

There is a packaging factory close to my house,  they also retail sachet water. The neighbours are OK, mostly friendly, they don't know what I do for a living, the children  are respectful though they fight incessantly. I enjoy their fights and their gists. Though a Fulani domain, hausa remains pidgin and I have a working knowledge of it since I sometimes consult in Hausa. My Fulani is close to null.

I don't discuss with them, the factory workers being children would not have much in common with me. But I'm nice, I paid for their food once and I split my bread with a kid almajiri once too. I dress decently, no indecent exposure or stuff like that - I dress as a professional would. And I patronize them too, buying stuff from them every blessed day.

I'm saying all these because I want you to understand where I'm coming from and relate it to what I'm going to say next...
During the fasting, I overhead the children discussing and arguing, and one of them said in Hausa "shey we've given them date to leave, let them not leave and we will slaughter them like animals". Their ages would range  from 10 to maybe 24 . My housemate, an indigene from Michika was surprised that I was surprised, and was asking me what did I expect? I didn't expect that from children at least.

Yola town is not like Jimeta which is the hub of the capital. Yola town is more or less a spiritual centre for them, the lamido's palace, numerous mosques and prayer houses, AUN,market, hospital, one bank, and businesses, with a sizeable number of outsiders. There is an Igbo woman selling fruits and roasting corn just by tasha, there is an Igbo Vulcanizer beside her, there is an Igala man at one of the market entrances sharpening tools for grinding machines , then there are numerous Igbo selling or as artisans along the market road. In spite of their friendliness and services rendered, the youth long for the day when they'll finally slaughter them .

My housemate from Michika told me it was expressly forbidden to befriend a Muslim in her place and in surrounding areas. They refer to them as snake-children because they seem nice but are potentially more dangerous than you can imagine. She recalled that during the last northern crisis in 2012, the youths went to the palace of the Lamido to seek permission to participate in the exercise but he refused saying he'd not permit it on his domain. Coincidentally, Mubi, Michika, Magdali and other areas with sizeable nonmuslim population were worst hit when BH came to Adamawa leaving Fulani cultural establishments untouched.

I'm saying these because you and Sarrki have quite a sizeable readership and followers, so you mustn't mislead our people into believing they have allies where there are no allies. Our people barely travel so we must give them the truth, no matter how distasteful it is. Muslims are not our friends. Even their Quran forbids friendship or assistance to Christians and non Muslims except in a situation where the nonmuslim appears to have a capacity to harm the Muslim. I'll post this in a new thread.
If northerners are very cautious about Muslims, who are we as unexposed southerners to differ? There is nothing such as political correctness, there is only white and black, life or death.
I wish you many successes in all your endeavors. Stay safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Handsomecole(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma.
Dangote celebrates Sallah with Otedola and others...

Only poor people promote religious and tribal sentiments forgetting that at the end of the day "Poverty", "Hunger" and "Death" knows no particular religion and tribe . May God bless as all and give us good leaders that would provide basic amenities, improve our welfare without any tribal and religious sentiments.

#ChangeYourMentality
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Freeman59: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Ajimike:

Of Course God Bless everyone.
The problem is,
Would the gun wielding herdsmen say the same to your Kinsmen in Benue?

Using the criminal elites as yardstick for your fake unity is the bigotry you mentioned.

Please educate that child more
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by atk5: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Is up to u to decide. Just stop hate and concentrate of ur business coz they have made it all
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Venerable612(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
lol bro!

There is a well drawn line between "well fed" and "being successful".

Don't mind those politicians using the tactics of divide to rule us.

If Atiku eventually succeeded in achieving his age long ambition of becoming the President of Nigeria, do you think he could grant the secession of any part of the country?
Do you think he can grant the secession of Biafra, since he is calling for secession?

Of course, you can't tell he will. But at the same time you can't tell he will not either. Atiku is just another cog in the wheel of those who think seperating is the best bet out of the woods for Nigeria. The fact that he is a politician doesn't mean he is wrong either.

My final year thesis was on Nigeria's political framework. And you will be dazed at the avalanche of literatures on this subject. Nigeria is a failed state. The population should have been a blessing, but its not. The population is not productive at all. Everyone relies on the government and blames the government for everything. Too many people getting married and having kids in penury.

Very few people thinks. The society is too fragmented. Little or no regional development. Each state is supposed to generate its power, or at least, given responsibilities to do so. 180 million people only manage 5000 watts of energy and SA, just abt 50million, generates 45,000 watts. So much sunlight and wind, and we can't even harness these resources.

The sooner we realize we can do better for ourselves divided, the better.

Our kids should not be born into this chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by guychidile: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
gathering of rich men,if you invite me,I will join o!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by millywiser: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
These guys are part of the problems we have in this country. Dangote may seem like a saint but it's far from it. Dangote is a ministry on his own and has had several billions of naira in import waivers since 1999 that has applied to him alone and not others in the Same industry . That's why you have a kind of monopoly in cement and salt and sugar today . Otedola is also not working in the interest of this nation. Mr donald duke may have good intentions but the white elephant called tinapa had or has no valid business case and I doubt if Donald duke can swear he didn't embezzle one kobo has governor. The other guys there are just fronts and are often used by politicians for contracts or lobbying or whatever necessary.

I have this come to the conclusion that the best we can have in Nigeria is being competent and corrupt. Tinubu ,fashola and ambode are all competent but very corrupt. They work and chop. The worse version is those that are incompetent and corrupt also ,Yahaya bello is the ambassador of that category. As it stands Nigeria is finished and beyond redemption. I work in the aviation sector and it's just pure madness that there are more active private jets than active domestic commercial air planes . Advice I can give you guys now is to relocate overseas or at worst save up to give birth to your children in the USA so they can acquire the citizenship there.
you work as a security,keep hating on them.goat!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by aisosa101(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Donald Duke and co representing. cheesy

And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma. cheesy

God bless all Muslims and Christians alike jor.
. Ur very much carried away with physical things irreapective of how u dread these eye catching substance note they don't last forever we all gonna leave here someday focus on spiritual substance bro
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by micstevo56(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Good to know
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Are they canivores?
Why jollof rice no dey the table?
Meanwhile who has seen my brother and friend, NwaAmaIkpe?
lol d guy don chop better full dosage ban
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by skylane: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
These guys are part of the problems we have in this country. Dangote may seem like a saint but it's far from it. Dangote is a ministry on his own and has had several billions of naira in import waivers since 1999 that has applied to him alone and not others in the Same industry . That's why you have a kind of monopoly in cement and salt and sugar today . Otedola is also not working in the interest of this nation. Mr donald duke may have good intentions but the white elephant called tinapa had or has no valid business case and I doubt if Donald duke can swear he didn't embezzle one kobo has governor. The other guys there are just fronts and are often used by politicians for contracts or lobbying or whatever necessary.

I have this come to the conclusion that the best we can have in Nigeria is being competent and corrupt. Tinubu ,fashola and ambode are all competent but very corrupt. They work and chop. The worse version is those that are incompetent and corrupt also ,Yahaya bello is the ambassador of that category. As it stands Nigeria is finished and beyond redemption. I work in the aviation sector and it's just pure madness that there are more active private jets than active domestic commercial air planes . Advice I can give you guys now is to relocate overseas or at worst save up to give birth to your children in the USA so they can acquire the citizenship there.
God b less u 4 this yan na the best yan I don see since this month.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by sammyKCC(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Are they canivores?
Why jollof rice no dey the table?
Meanwhile who has seen my brother and friend, NwaAmaIkpe?

loool#NwaAmaikpe......bros i dey find am too
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I really don't give a shiit whether or not my comments initially endeared you to politics section. I'm actually noticing you for the first time and doubt I ever would have if you didn't mention me.

Did you bother to check who started this whole nonsense of turning everything political to a tribal and religious contest?

This section used to be the place to be until Jonathan lost the election. Even after the loss I still kept my cool despite all provocation. I wrote debatable articles and counter articles to some of the staunchest (reasonable) articles by pro PDP members. In spite of all that, some inconsolable losers were hell bent on taking this board to the gutters, and guess what, they succeeded.

When was the last time you saw me write an article? You think it's because I've lost my flare for writing? Hell no! It is because it is USELESS!

Nairaland can NEVER be what it used to be anymore. Deal with it and stop whining or just keep the fvck off.

Thank you.
see attitude, clap for yourself, tho I am not surprised,its in you, by the way, I am not whining,you are with your off comments ,long reply and finger pointing. By the way I still insist that this forum is the way it is because you contributed your quota, so don't absolve your self of the blame, adios niccur!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
COMPAQ:

Dude while I agree that Nigeria is filled with corruption, nepotism, injustice etc, but the truth is that it is largely fueled by politicians who feed on the mass level of illiteracy in the land. Middle class educated people chasing a better future for themselves will not be used as suicide bombers, will not become political thugs for adedibu and will not be bowing down for kanu to touch their heads like a god.

Instead of us to come together to take on the politicians we allow ourselves to be used by the politicians to take on each other for their gain. Like someone said, no member of ojukwus family died during the Civil War and after the war he lived in relative prosperity, but what about those who fought and died. Who took care of the families?

The millions of intertribal marriages suggest we don't really have a problem with each other. It's the politicians that are the problem.
firstly,its miss, not dude, and secondly, I am sure you cunningly brought ojukwu into this conversation because you presumed I was from the east(cos I can't find a correlation with ojukwu or kanu) which exposes your hidden agenda
Now the masses are the major problem, the polithiefians only make up 40% of the problem, you claim the polithiefians take advantage of our division along tribal and religious lines ,isnt it logical to say the masses giving them that opportunity should take the blame for allowing it? There is no accountabilty because before a polithiefian is held accountable people will either defend him along party affiliation or find a way to drag tribal or religious sentiments into it.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by dreezybines: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
My own Yatch is a bit bigger than this.

grin Olodo buruku
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by monlawal(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet posts thousands of pictures together Nigerians would hail them. Dangote posts pictures with other like minds, Nigerians are developing conspiracy theories and hating on the men.

What a country.

Why is anything Nigerian not attractive to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by teekay213(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
priscaoge:
No show off, just look at the table! Some Youths like Hushpappi, Davido and co, will rather display stack of cash, illicit drugs, bottles of Hennessey and Champagne, half naked girls etc. There's indeed a huge difference between RICH and WEALTHY undecided
I love your signature.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
dreezybines:

grin Olodo buruku

Professor Wole Soyinka. Bad Belle it is allowed.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
dreezybines:

grin Olodo buruku

Professor Wole Soyinka. Bad Belle it is allowed.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by seguno2: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Larryfest:
The rich associates with the rich....baba God answer my prayer

Are you ready to work hard?
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Larryfest(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2017
seguno2:

Are you ready to work hard?
God forbid.....na to work smart not hard,none u see in the pics worked hard they only only worked smart..... A well digger that is hard work!!!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Spidermon: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Lyoncrescent:

TRUTH.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by irepbdg(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Baba God answer my prayer, na same head like there own i get na.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Shuayb0(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
mmsen:

You can be repulsed by Islam without being a bigot.

It's a ridiculous ideology in which a rapist and a psychopath is venerated by cowards.

A creed that sanctions the rape of children under the guise of 'marriage' and the spread of said ideology by way of the sword should be attacked at every juncture.
You sir should seek better understanding of the religion and not half truths. Educated yourself please
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by begwong: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
The three tribes represented.

These successful people will never call for the balkanization of Nigeria, only the unsuccessful Nigerian citizens will agitate for secession.
Like nnamdi canoe. Lol
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by seguno2: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Larryfest:

God forbid.....na to work smart not hard,none u see in the pics worked hard they only only worked smart..... A well digger that is hard work!!!

Let me agree with you in a modified manner- they worked hard in a smart way to build on their inherited legacy.
Many armed robbers and other criminals are also considered by some to be smart until they are caught.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by maxit2(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
The three tribes represented.

These successful people will never call for the balkanization of Nigeria, only the unsuccessful Nigerian citizens will agitate for secession.

Well, shouldn't that be the MAIN reason they would want to?
The country is designed to favour a few.

No am not for division of this country... But as a South South person i secretly cherish a Niger Delta republic.

Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, and Rivers.
Let's see how the Igbos will finance their nation by making fake shoes, let's see how the North will construct roads with groundnuts and let's see how "Almighty LAGOS" will sustain it's mediocre infrastructure with Cocoa and Amala.

Whenever you see a southerner, bow down and say THANK YOU!, stay down until he is out of your sight..

Hehehe... just playing bra. I no my comment is very disconnected. Just playing!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by irepbdg(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Only fools will hate on them, why dont ur father or great grandfather work harder and get this better... Useless people na to buy data in this hardship to dey hate on those God as bless... God bless Dangote and co. For me oooo i use there wealth pray ijn.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by irepbdg(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Sir, firstly the south-south dont have the oil.... U can go and read bout crude oil..... 2ndly; 3rdmainland bridge, national stadium, onisha bridge etc where built with groundnut and other agriculture products money den... 3rdly; what av the crude oil money do for nigeria apart from making people lazy and increasing criminals within communities and among politicians.... 4thly; the treasure of this country is for everyone just work harde do wat u do well and put ur hope and trust in God. Have a nice day.
maxit2:

Well, shouldn't that be the MAIN reason they would want to?
The country is designed to favour a few.

No am not for division of this country... But as a South South person i secretly cherish a Niger Delta republic.

Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, and Rivers.
Let's see how the Igbos will finance their nation by making fake shoes, let's see how the North will construct roads with groundnuts and let's see how "Almighty LAGOS" will sustain it's mediocre infrastructure with Cocoa and Amala.

Whenever you see a southerner, bow down and say THANK YOU!, stay down until he is out of your sight..

Hehehe... just playing bra. I no my comment is very disconnected. Just playing!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by mmsen: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Shuayb0:
You sir should seek better understanding of the religion and not half truths. Educated yourself please

Which 'better understanding' do you speak of?

How old was Aisha when Mohammed consummated the marriage?

Why did a man who prescribed 4 wives marry more than 10?

How did the early Muslims fund themselves when they moved to 'Medina'?

What happened to the Jewish inhabitants of Yathrib?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider / What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.