Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus (2684 Views)

Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Can S/E Get Presidency In 2023 By Supporting PMB For Second Term?- Leadership.ng / Why The Hell Is Tinubu Still Supporting Buhari!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2017
I took time to listen to PMB message with a Yoruba Muslim friend and when i asked her if she understood anything, She said NO

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Benekruku(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind"

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Benekruku:

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind"

Emancipate yourself from mental blindness out of political correctness

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Iykmann(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Because most slaves don't even know they are slaves

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by CplusJason: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
You can't take it away from the yoruba muslims.....

Their loyalty to the fulani wanderers is unimaginable. Infact, they can catch a grenade for the fulani wanderers.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by DieBuhari: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
It's slavery

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by surgical: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2017
CplusJason:
You can't take it away from the yoruba muslims.....

Their loyalty to the fulani wanderers is unimaginable. Infact, they can catch a grenade for the fulani wanderers.
Religion can make people do stupid things.

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by raker300: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
They can only be redeemed if they realized that they're slaves.

How can you rescue someone who doesn't know he's in captivity?.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by intervention3(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
u people get problem... so only Yoruba have Muslims in Nigeria apart from Hausa?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by mike404(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
LOLZ
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by slendxy: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu is back.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
slendxy:
Kathmndu is back.
I'm back to give them hell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2017
intervention3:
u people get problem... so only Yoruba have Muslims in Nigeria apart from Hausa?
Yoruba Muslims are the most popular here

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I took time to listen to PMB message with a Yoruba Muslim friend and when i asked her if she understood anything, She said NO

How does the fact that he spoke in Hausa prevent your life from going on as normal? How does it add to your problems or relieve them?

It is obviously a case of the President thinking as an Hausa man he is and not as the President of Nigeria. An error of judgement.

We do not vote or support the Buhari Administration because it is infallible but because it is a lot better for the country at the moment.

Please also note that the man actively in Nigeria as Acting President is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

So, the President made an error but unless you have major issues in understanding what matters in politics, you will not make a big deal out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by mike404(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

How does the fact that he spoke in Hausa prevent your life from going on as normal? How does it add to your problems or relieve them?

It is obviously a case of the President thinking as an Hausa man he is and not as the President of Nigeria. An error of judgement.

We do not vote or support the Buhari Administration because it is infallible but because it is a lot better for the country at the moment.

Please also note that the man actively in Nigeria as Acting President is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

So, the President made an error but unless you have major issues in understanding what matters in politics, you will not make a big deal our of it.
AFONJA MUSLIM PRESIDENT DON SPEAK O

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

So, the President made an error but unless you have major issues in understanding what matters in politics, you will not make a big deal our of it.
It seems the word better and Nigeria has really changed in the dictionary.

Yoruba Muslims were clearly relegated through his actions and you are here singing his praise.

Go to islam section and post your recession picture since your kinds have been doing so since yesterday

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

So, the President made an error but unless you have major issues in understanding what matters in politics, you will not make a big deal out of it.
This Yorubas are the ones SirShymmex and ColonelDrake are harping about who are supporting a Vegetable in London out of religious reasons

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by wristbangle: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm back to give them hell

cheesy cheesy My stubborn E-sweetheart, u never change despite what you passed through in the mod's prison.

Good to have u back and looking forward to see your disturbing comments. I miss them alot cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by mike404(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Dapuncline gberaa alhaji tolexander tbaba123 deols st0la madridguy agarawu23 carinmom sweetlemon

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
This Yorubas are the ones SirShymmex and ColonelDrake are harping about who are supporting a Vegetable in London out of religious reasons

You raise an issue, you get addressed but obviously lack the mental capacity to do a rebuttal and then resort to insults and attacks looking for backup.

You created a thread about the man's action and are still claiming he is in a vegetative state? Your issues might call for psychological evaluation soon.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
It seems the word better and Nigeria has really changed in the dictionary.

Yoruba Muslims were clearly relegated through his actions and you are here singing his praise.

Go to islam section and post your recession picture since your kinds have been doing so since yesterday

Just read your posts:

'Hausa-Fulani', 'Yoruba Muslim','Yoruba Christian', at this rate you will be doing 'Ist child' '2nd Child' 'Natural born' Cesarean born' categorizations in the near future.

Unlike you, we do not wake up seeking to divide people and live life seeking to mock, ridicule or castigate others.

You might think it is all online fun but it will manifest in your life and it is a big shame.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by tuscani: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Because people stop being slaves the day they realise they are one

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy My stubborn E-sweetheart, u never change despite what you passed through in the mod's prison.

Good to have u back and looking forward to see your disturbing comments. I miss them alot cool
I was only in Prison for one week tongue

My only offence was Yoruba Muslims, Islam section and known buhari zombies

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Just read your posts:

'Hausa-Fulani', 'Yoruba Muslim','Yoruba Christian', at this rate you will be doing 'Ist child' '2nd Child' 'Natural born' Cesarean born' categorizations in the near future.

Unlike you, we do not wake up seeking to divide people and live life seeking to mock, ridicule or castigate others.

You might think it is all online fun but it will manifest in your life and it is a big shame.
Hypocrisy is when you get angry over the truth but you have swore to be an expert on igbo matters.

When will you know that Yoruba Muslims have being relegated by their hausa counterpart? Take time to do an introspection. Ask yourself if you are not suporting buhari just because of religion

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by wristbangle: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I was only in Prison for one week tongue

My only offence was Yoruba Muslims, Islam section and known buhari zombies

Lol. Welcome back once again. But we all know during the one week section in prison, u still somehow sneaked out.... cool u know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

You raise an issue, you get addressed but obviously lack the mental capacity to do a rebuttal and then resort to insults and attacks looking for backup.

You created a thread about the man's action and are still claiming he is in a vegetative state? Your issues might call for psychological evaluation soon.
I created a thread about the Vegetable division and bigotry so i don't know why you are so angry that you are rolling on my person.

I thought fasting is over or are you still hungry

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Welcome back once again. But we all know during the one week section in prison, u still somehow sneaked out.... cool u know the rest.

grin What's your take about the phone call to hausa muslims while yoruba muslims are busy looking like a Frog on dry fasting.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Hypocrisy is when you get angry over the truth but you have swore to be an expert on igbo matters.

When will you know that Yoruba Muslims have being relegated by their hausa counterpart? Take time to do an introspection. Ask yourself if you are not suporting buhari just because of religion

What truth is there in your seeking to raise stereotypes that do not work or seek to malign people based on tribe and religion?

Your 'you too' argument is not valid because you are just being obnoxious.

Yes, one can analyze issues from an ethnic and tribal perspective but when you make issues out of nothing but a person's identity and not issues, you have a huge problem.

Do you really think I go about it thinking: 'whoever is in power must share my tribe or religion'?

You are delusional. Better grow up, the acclaim you probably get on Nairaland for being obnoxious will not take you far.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by todayboy: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:

They are supporting him because of osinbanjo

They know buhari will die very soon

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by DieBuhari: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

What truth is there in your seeking to raise stereotypes that do not work or seek to malign people based on tribe and religion?

Yes, one can analyze issues from an ethnic and tribal perspective but when you make issues out of nothing but a person's identity and not issues, you have a huge problem.

Do you really think I go about it thinking: 'whoever is in power must share my tribe or religion'?

You are delusional. Better grow up, the acclaim you probably get on Nairaland for being obnoxious will not take you far.
The thing pain you well well, we know you. Terrorists sympathizer.
Can you count how many threads you have created about the Igbos?

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
sad If there is something you can't hide on this forum is your level of bigotry. Seuun can attest to that. Afam4eva had to call you out for that.

You are supporting a government that's failing daily and we ve never seen where you called them out rather you confuse yourself with words.

Would you have supported Gej if he made a broadcast in Ijaw language on Xmas day
maclatunji:

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
todayboy:

They are supporting him because of osinbanjo

They know buhari will die very soon
This Yoruba Muslims here want Buhari to continue and not Osibanjo.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? / APC E- Warriors No Where To Be Found / War May Be Looming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.