Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus (2686 Views)

Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Can S/E Get Presidency In 2023 By Supporting PMB For Second Term?- Leadership.ng / Why The Hell Is Tinubu Still Supporting Buhari!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by victorDanladi: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I took time to listen to PMB message with a Yoruba Muslim friend and when i asked her if she understood anything, She said NO

Madam,you are unintelligent!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by victorDanladi: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I took time to listen to PMB message with a Yoruba Muslim friend and when i asked her if she understood anything, She said NO

Why are Orji uzor kalu and ken nnamani still supporting buhari?

Why is osinbajo,a yoruba Christian still supporting buhari?

Biafrans are simply unintelligent!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by victorDanladi: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amein:
Why are Igbo guys always on Yoruba muslims neck?so what if he address the nation in hausa,even fulani his ethnic group are not complaining.

lolz.

Yorubas know their plot.The lack of religious diversity in Igbo land is giving Igbo headache and they are fast loosing nairaland e-war.

so they want to annex the intelligent yoruba Christians to their side(divide and rule).But that doesn't stop Awolowo a yoruba Christians from massacre 3000 000 Igbos during civil war .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Amein(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
In order for you to show us you are clever by half you want to tell us Fulani speak a different language from Hausas.

Go and post your sallah selfie on Islam section because you are still naive to debate here

Actually yes,the hausa people speaks hausa as their language while Fulani speaks fulfulde as their language.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amein:

Actually yes,the hausa people speaks hausa as their language while Fulani speaks fulfulde as their language.
Fulfude kor Akpu ni.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
victorDanladi:

Madam,you are unintelligent!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by 7lives: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Hypocrisy is when you get angry over the truth but you have swore to be an expert on igbo matters.

When will you know that Yoruba Muslims have being relegated by their hausa counterpart? Take time to do an introspection. Ask yourself if you are not suporting buhari just because of religion

What is your obsession with Yoruba Muslims?, the more I read from people like you, the more I blessed God that I am not your type of Christian.
A Pharisee casting aspersions on others because of their faith, don't you think it's more profitable to focus more of your attention on how to make heaven?, abi you don already collect your residential permit for paradise?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Amein(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Fulfude kor Akpu ni.
Please do some research or ask around.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amein:

The girl is ignorant beyond belief, too many ignoramuses seeking relevance on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Amein(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

The girl is ignorant beyond belief, too many ignoramuses seeking relevance on Nairaland.
Obviously

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:

Dumbest thread ever, I hope your Muslim friend, if any, really know you are not only a tribalistic blob but you have added hypocrisy to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
7lives:

What is your obsession with Yoruba Muslims?, the more I read from people like you, the more I blessed God that I am not your type of Christian.
A Pharisee casting aspersions on others because of their faith, don't you think it's more profitable to focus more of your attention on how to make heaven?, abi you don already collect your residential permit for paradise?.
No mind that jobless fanatic...

No different from the extremists she is preaching against.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Sonoyom(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Religion
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Dumbest thread ever, I hope your Muslim friend, if any, really know you are not only a tribalistic blob but you have added hypocrisy to it.
i only have moderate muslim friends not Fanatics tongue
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by milantustorin(m): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2017
intervention3:
..there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian.. we have only one name..which is Yoruba.
But ur mindsets r different...Ur Yoruba Muslims always try to dominate der Christians with the help of the Hausas....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by milantustorin(m): 1:05am On Jun 27, 2017
victorDanladi:

Why are Orji uzor kalu and ken nnamani still supporting buhari?

Why is osinbajo,a yoruba Christian still supporting buhari?

Biafrans are simply unintelligent!
Every body knows that Osinbajo is scared of the them, but ur Yoruba Muslim r always backing the North, inorder to enslave their own christains

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by joeyfire(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2017
maclatunji:

How does the fact that he spoke in Hausa prevent your life from going on as normal? How does it add to your problems or relieve them?

We do not vote or support the Buhari Administration because it is infallible but because it is a lot better for the country at the moment.

This must be Lai Mohammed's NL account
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by paparazzi1987(m): 1:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Idiot! There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian.
We are religious tolerance; to us culture and family are more important.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by milantustorin(m): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz.

Yorubas know their plot.The lack of religious diversity in Igbo land is giving Igbo headache and they are fast loosing nairaland e-war.

so they want to annex the intelligent yoruba Christians to their side(divide and rule).But that doesn't stop Awolowo a yoruba Christians from massacre 3000 000 Igbos during civil war .
yoruba Muslims r expert in anything that concerns igbo... we igbos don't even know how to divide and rule...But d truth is dat Yoruba Muslim r always backing the North inorder to dominate their Christains brothers, it is an outright fact, history always repeat itself...Afonja did it during his time in d present day kwara state...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by victorDanladi: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2017
milantustorin:
yoruba Muslims r expert in anything that concerns igbo... we igbos don't even know how to divide and rule...But d truth is dat Yoruba Muslim r always backing the North inorder to dominate their Christains brothers, it is an outright fact, history always repeat itself...Afonja did it during his time in d present day kwara state...

see this crying Igbo Christian,

like GEJ your ijaw-master and southern Christians supported Yaradua and their muslim brothers in 2007.

Like Igbo and Alex ekwueme supported their hausa muslim brothers shagari in 1979

USE YOUR BRAIN NOT EMOTIONS.

so what do you want?,that yoruba Christians support you too?... You will be disappointed because yorubas are yorubas first before any other thing.That was why Awolowo,Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle killed 3000 000 among you in the civil war.

Bu the way,You will never receive yoruba Christians support for your biafra especially now that your God nnamdi kanu is abusing yoruba Pentecostal Pastors and Igbo Christians attending their church.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by victorDanladi: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2017
milantustorin:

Like Awolowo and benjamin Adekunle were expert in dealing with Igbo during the civil war.Forget about sharing the same religion with my yoruba Christians aunt and coursin ,if you bleeped them up,The Igbo fvck up will be treated accordingly.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2017
I swear igbo people get problem, when the same "yoruba Muslim" from kwara, Osun, Oyo etc voted for Jonathan, we no hear any noise, better shut up and get yaself a life
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
joeyfire:

This must be Lai Mohammed's NL account

LOL, I will take this as a compliment.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op do you know what it means to be zombiefied?
That's exactly what they are, so they won't understand your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by xynerise: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
maclatunji:

How does the fact that he spoke in Hausa prevent your life from going on as normal? How does it add to your problems or relieve them?

It is obviously a case of the President thinking as an Hausa man he is and not as the President of Nigeria. An error of judgement.

We do not vote or support the Buhari Administration because it is infallible but because it is a lot better for the country at the moment.

Please also note that the man actively in Nigeria as Acting President is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

So, the President made an error but unless you have major issues in understanding what matters in politics, you will not make a big deal out of it.

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by intervention3(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
milantustorin:
But ur mindsets r different...Ur Yoruba Muslims always try to dominate der Christians with the help of the Hausas....
'
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by intervention3(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
milantustorin:
.on a more serious note your point is senseless.. cause in some Yoruba families.. u will find Muslim and Christians.. in some Yoruba families you will find out that parents re Muslims but their children go to church...in Yoruba land there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian.. we're all Yoruba.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Yoruba Muslims are the most popular here
Popular in where? Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Only Igbos That Abuse Every Other Tribe / Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 / Buhari Swagger Trending ....... 9ja I Hail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.