Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus (2687 Views)

Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Can S/E Get Presidency In 2023 By Supporting PMB For Second Term?- Leadership.ng / Why The Hell Is Tinubu Still Supporting Buhari!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by CharlotteFlair: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Just read your posts:

'Hausa-Fulani', 'Yoruba Muslim','Yoruba Christian', at this rate you will be doing 'Ist child' '2nd Child' 'Natural born' Cesarean born' categorizations in the near future.

Unlike you, we do not wake up seeking to divide people and live life seeking to mock, ridicule or castigate others.

You might think it is all online fun but it will manifest in your life and it is a big shame.
Abeg keep quiet! APC government is a let down to all who supported them. The Osunbande you mentioned wakes up everyday scared for his life. Acting President without full powers! A president who ordered for Arewa miscreants to be arrested but the IG of police keeps looking the other way and has not been fired immediately for insubordination. Hiss.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by ephi123(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm back to give them hell
grin grin

It beats me how the president of a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria will choose to address the nation in a local dialect. What a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin

It beats me how the president of a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria will choose to address the nation in a local dialect. What a shame.
Barka da Sallah grin. Hope you saw what maclatunji is saying angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by APCsupporter: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm back to give them hell

mynd44 please come and delete this nonsense.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Prouddevil(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Children of hate..
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Amein(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why are Igbo guys always on Yoruba muslims neck?so what if he address the nation in hausa,even fulani his ethnic group are not complaining.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by ephi123(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Barka da Sallah grin. Hope you saw what maclatunji is saying angry
Same to you dear ;

I don't bother with his comments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by intervention3(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Yoruba Muslims are the most popular here
..there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian.. we have only one name..which is Yoruba.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by wristbangle: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
grin What's your take about the phone call to hausa muslims while yoruba muslims are busy looking like a Frog on dry fasting.

Lol this my sweetheart sef.

Well I condemn the act of addressing the nation hence using Hausa instead of the official language.

I see it as a plight to cause confusion within the masses and for the acting president of the nation.

I see Abba Kyari work in this.

Is that Eph123 peeping? kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
intervention3:
..there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian.. we have only one name..which is Yoruba.
Continue lying to yourself.

There is diffrence

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
intervention3:
Continue lying to yourself.

There is diffrence.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by celwonder(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
d Yoruba's are supporting the Fulani's because the igbos are there to be used as slaves. wait let d igbos leave Nigeria, den u wud knw dat d center can no longer hold.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Omotayor123(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Just read your posts:

'Hausa-Fulani', 'Yoruba Muslim','Yoruba Christian', at this rate you will be doing 'Ist child' '2nd Child' 'Natural born' Cesarean born' categorizations in the near future.

Unlike you, we do not wake up seeking to divide people and live life seeking to mock, ridicule or castigate others.

You might think it is all online fun but it will manifest in your life and it is a big shame.
Me sef wonder... I'm shaking my Head for all these divisions we created for ourselves.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Omoluabi16(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin

wink
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by ephi123(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by RoyalUc(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
slendxy:
Kathmandu is back.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Omoluabi16(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:

tongue
happy sallah. Iya lateef don share food reach una?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:

Me sef wonder... I'm shaking my Head for all these divisions we created for ourselves.
Stop wondering angry buhari is the architect of the division and he should resign. Stop supporting evil. Can't Yoruba Muslims speak out against their traducers for once

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Well I condemn the act of addressing the nation hence using Hausa instead of the official language.

I see it as a plight to cause confusion [s]within the masses and for the acting president of the nation. [/s]

Don't play with words. He is trying to cause confusion with Yoruba Muslims. How can he forget that there are other Muslims that aren't Hausa

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by ephi123(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
happy sallah. Iya lateef don share food reach una?

same to you! Hmm, the sallah meat is still on the way, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by ephi123(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
wristbangle:

I see it as a plight to cause confusion within the masses and for the acting president of the nation.

Thank goodness you at least acknowledge how inappropriate the action is. What is annoying are those trying to justify this in some way.

Lol. I dey here kampe! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amein:
Why are Igbo guys always on Yoruba muslims neck?so what if he address the nation in hausa,even fulani his ethnic group are not complaining.
In order for you to show us you are clever by half you want to tell us Fulani speak a different language from Hausas.

Go and post your sallah selfie on Islam section because you are still naive to debate here

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Omotayor123(f): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stop wondering angry buhari is the architect of the division and he should resign. Stop supporting evil. Can't Yoruba Muslims speak out against their traducers for once
I expect you to say can't NIGERIAN'S speak out with one voice against all these....

which one is Yourba Muslim, Hausa Muslim or even Igbo Muslim. That's more Evil undecided
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:

I expect you to say can't NIGERIAN'S speak out with one voice against all these....

which one is Yourba Muslim, Hausa Muslim or even Igbo Muslim. That's more Evil undecided
Nigerians have spoke out but Yoruba muslims like maclatunji disagreed. The country needs to be profiled since the President is doing that daily through his speech and actions.

Do you know that when your close friends call you out for an action, it gets to you more.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by cursedAbiola(f): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
grin What's your take about the phone call to hausa muslims while yoruba muslims are busy looking like a Frog on dry fasting.
omenkalives nightmare is back cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by cursedAbiola(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:

Thank goodness you at least acknowledge how inappropriate the action is. What is annoying are those trying to justify this in some way.

Lol. I dey here kampe! smiley
how's your friend LionDeLeo grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by cursedAbiola(f): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:

i want to press boobs that's all
no forking kiss
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by ephi123(f): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
cursedAbiola:

how's your friend LionDeLeo grin

I don't waste my time on nonentities, so he is probably maintaining his lane wherever he is.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Ngokafor(f): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
APCsupporter:

mynd44 please come and delete this nonsense.

..just look at this one undecided...mscheww!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by maclatunji: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. / Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This / Lagos 2019: Why Agbaje(PDP) will likely lose Against Sanwo-Olu (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.