Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock (15377 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017

Can anyone tell me how many shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate?
I am still waiting for answers ooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei laugh wan tear ma bell sef? can somebody be kind to give those statistics? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shroud:
The son of porridge hawker has resorted to lame trolling after being out-fact and out-classed grin grin grin

Stop arguing and fighting with people God placed above you and your generation.

You're destined to be annexed and subjugated like domestic animals.

Who ever told you you will arise above your mundane parents should be your worse ENEMY.

Take a look at that pic below. You're not even in the top 10 in Africa.

Your father must be the never-fading embarrassment of his community birthing an unashamed low-breed like you with no sense of hierarchy and respect.

Demented sewer rat.
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin my igbo dog how market? what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shroud:
The son of porridge hawker has resorted to lame trolling after being out-fact and out-classed grin grin grin

Stop arguing and fighting with people God placed above you and your generation.

You're destined to be annexed and subjugated like domestic animals.

Who ever told you you will arise above your mundane parents should be your worse ENEMY.

Take a look at that pic below. You're not even in the top 10 in Africa.[/s]

Your father must be the never-fading embarrassment of his community birthing an unashamed low-breed like you with no sense of hierarchy and respect.

Demented sewer rat.

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahahahaha the mudder fuggersz are begging the Brits to recolonise them grin https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us grin I understand the British airforce has already landed in Shitnigeria and could be taking over the administration any time soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ca you imagine 25% of all poor people in Africa can be found in Shitnigeria?http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/international/54715-25-of-africa-s-poor-in-nigeria-uk-minister grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by omoelerin1: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
how old are you? ypu sound and act like a five-ear old grin grin grin another fuelish mudder fugger from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin grin

Even sef Lagbaja said it, that Sjitnigerians are f000ls grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin omoelerin...? sounds fuelish, walahi? grin

Calm down. perhaps you dont get me right, what I'm saying is that Ghanaian leaders has been in panick since Nigerian security agents grilled Evans, Ghana's biggest investor considering its effect on the state's overall economy.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
grin grin grin grin grin my igbo dog how market? what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
And Ghana where everything works is not even in top 13 African economy!!! The irony.

*The country where nothing works has Africa's largest economy

* The country where nothing works is shooting a European country's satellite (Belarus) into the orbit

* The country where nothing works has the largest entertainment industry in Africa and 3rd in the world

* The country where nothing works is the first black country to launch her own satellite in orbit

* The country where nothing works is subsidising the security, economy and logistics of ECOWAS

* The place where nothing works is a creditor to Ghana and dominates Ghana's economy

* The place where nothing works revolutionised the entire banking industry in Ghana and it is thanks to Nigeria that Ghanaians have bank accounts today in record numbers.

Mean while Ghana where everything works is still struggling with power supply (dumsor) , they have not a single billionaire in dollars, is one if Africa's poorest countries with weak infrastructure, despite gold and oil.

Ghana where everything works is an extension of Nigeria in entertainment and military.

See the poverty-stricken country's ranking in Africa.

Demented dog who can't provide facts anymore than his father could swear on his mother's sexual honour.

Son of a stray street dog

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:

Can anyone tell me how many shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate?
I am still waiting for answers ooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei laugh wan tear ma bell sef? can somebody be kind to give those statistics? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Singapore, Luxembourg, both insignificant countries have a fairer life expectancy than US. When I tell you you're an illiterate born into a long , unbroken line of illiterates in a family never bothered about mediocrity.

Primal lots you all are.

Now when has Ghana ever projected her voice in international affairs? Where are Ghanaian multinational companies in Africa?

Is Ghana a decision-making country I'm Africa? The answer is no !!!

Ghana is just a docile country peopled by the most redundant 25 million of blacker-than-black imbecilés who are no better than modern slaves
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Can anyone tell me how many Shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? grin grin grin What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? grin grin grin What is the maternal mortality rate? grin I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! grin grin grin

Listen to the pathetic lousy mudder fuggerz grin Obasanjo saved Ghana with loans? grin How much loans are we talking about here? and where are the official records of that transaction. Can you provide verifiable evidence? grin I want official evidence as per official document, not some obscure,dubious newspaper report. Under Ghanaian law, every loan or even gift received on behalf of the country should be documented with the Parliament. I have searched everywhere and cant find any evidence of that grin grin grin grin

What I know is that Shitnigeria paid a part of Ghana's share of the West African gas pipeline.Ghana never recieived any money in respect of that transaction. Instead, it was paid to the contractors handling the project. If you have additional evidence (again not from an obscure newspaper or website)
bring it forward and I will challenge you to it. grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin are there any people in the world that are lazy, unproductive than Shitnigerans grin all the "hardworking" grin mudder fuggerz do is to gather in abuja every month to share oil money grin grin grin grin I guess that is your stvpid idea of hardwork, innovation and motivation,huh? grin grin grin grin gringrin Chei Shitnigeria we hail oooh grin grin grin grin grin

Shitnigeria invested $6 billion in the Ghanaian economy? So what? One single company called Tullow has so far invested more than $10 billion in Ghana and you are talking about $6 billion. And why dont you go back and invest in your recession-plagued nonsense economy? grin grin grin is anybody begging Shitnigerians to invest in Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can invest in kidnappings and pr0stitution, even baby factories in your certified dustbin zoo country grin grin grin after all families in your shitty zoo are known to sell off family properties so their daughters can travel abroad to do pr0stitution grin grin grin grin

magg0t, so what if there are a couple of Shitnigerian companies and banks here? In Ghana, The Central Bank of Ghana makes the rules for the banking industry. They order your banks to jump, and they ask how far grin grin every time these f00ls talk, they mention nShitnigerians banks as if these banks have any power or influence grin grin grin Or do banks in your zoo control your economy? or do you even understand how banks operate at all? grin grin grin

Banks operate with depositors money. The day Ghanaians get angry and say we no longer want to operate with Shitnigerians banks, that will be the end of your so-call banks in Ghana grin without Ghanaian customers your so-call Shitnigerians banks in Ghana are zero grin grin grin so thread carefully, magg0t. You see why I constantly tell you my dog has more sense than you? grin grin grin grin

talking about begging, can you imagine these f00ls begging our Ganaian children for money in China? coolhttp://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/ grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

See the lame dullard struggling to even up !!! Lagos has more international clout, projection and infrastructure more than the entire cesspit called Ghana.

If you're comparing Nigeria to Ghana, then your mother is an unblinking prostitute who gives anal bonuses for as low as 2 cedis.

Lagos economy is $96 billion
Ghana is $50 billion

Ghana is a mapless country and the highest destination of UNICEF aids. Who names its headquarters a fuckedup name like Accra? grin grin

A country where 25 million people so low in population can't have uninterrupted power supply despite producing gold before Nigeria had her independence.

A country where only 13 percent of the population have access to the internet. Blek unexposed fools.

A country that robs displaced civilians and children in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan their supplies from the United Nation because these itinerant slaves can't feed themselves.

That's why your history is written in slavery as your fathers and ancestors were contented to be slaves and peasants and cobblers serving people who are a 100 times better than they can ever hope to be.

Rant and rant a you want. Nigeria has marked your history and legacy forever with a #200 Naira bag of deportation

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
the fuelish igbo goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin no sense? As if I expected any sense from a certified senseless igbo dog grin grin grin thye use mobile phone lights in their dilapidated hospitals grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 grin

Hahahah no wonder Soyinka described your sh1thole as the open sore of Africa. grin grin grin[url][/url]

people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke! Chei,

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
]

[s]
Shroud:

See the lame dullard struggling to even up !!! Lagos has more international clout, projection and infrastructure more than the entire cesspit called Ghana.

If you're comparing Nigeria to Ghana, then your mother is an unblinking prostitute who gives anal bonuses for as low as 2 cedis.

Lagos economy is $96 billion
Ghana is $50 billion

Ghana is a mapless country and the highest destination of UNICEF aids. Who names its headquarters a fuckedup name like Accra? grin grin

A country where 25 million people so low in population can't have uninterrupted power supply despite producing gold before Nigeria had her independence.

A country where only 13 percent of the population have access to the internet. Blek unexposed fools.

A country that robs displaced civilians and children in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan their supplies from the United Nation because these itinerant slaves can't feed themselves.

That's why your history is written in slavery as your fathers and ancestors were contented to be slaves and peasants and cobblers serving people who are a 100 times better than they can ever hope to be.

Rant and rant a you want. Nigeria has marked your history and legacy forever with a #200 Naira bag of deportation
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
the fuelish igbo goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin no sense? As if I expected any sense from a certified senseless igbo dog grin grin grin thye use mobile phone lights in their dilapidated hospitals grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 grin

Hahahah no wonder Soyinka described your sh1thole as the open sore of Africa. grin grin grin[url][/url]

people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke! Chei,

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
]

[s][/s]
And the son of a shoeshiner is citing Nairaland as a source!!! grin grin grin

Father and son , a combined tragedy to humanity. grin

We own you and your country full stop.

Your arse actors/actress are parading the streets of Nigeria looking for movie roles to start in.

Your female celebrity aren't considered stars in they have a Nigerian penís dvivde their anús.

Gollywood is an extension of Nollywood.

Our music are your national anthem.

Our banks have taken over your banking industry.

We control your export and import.

Dangote has bought over your cement industry that triggered a riot in Ghana some few months back.

Niggars stay down. You're trying to be funny.

But I'm cutting you brutally with facts.

If your father was a slave in Nigeria, then you inherited servile genes which has condemned you to be a racing idiot destined to be ruled and dominated by Nigerians just like we dominated and enslaved the weakling drunkard that sired you.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
wat did you say was lagos GDP? and yet "engineers" in lagos fought over the governor's leftover fanta at a public event? what a shame shocked https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shroud:

Singapore, Luxembourg, both insignificant countries have a fairer life expectancy than US. When I tell you you're an illiterate born into a long , unbroken line of illiterates in a family never bothered about mediocrity.

Primal lots you all are.

Now when has Ghana ever projected her voice in international affairs? Where are Ghanaian multinational companies in Africa?

Is Ghana a decision-making country I'm Africa? The answer is no !!!

Ghana is just a docile country peopled by the most redundant 25 million of blacker-than-black imbecilés who are no better than modern slaves
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
wat did you say was lagos GDP? and yet "engineers" in lagos fought over the governor's leftover fanta at a public event? what a shame shocked https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Get us a verifiable link . You keep posting comedy gotten from the wallet of one of your mother's drunkard clientele grin

Talking about engineer.

What is Ghana's equivalent of Wale Soyinka?

Chinue Achebe?

Chimamanda?

#50 billion laughable economy to feed 25 million baboons who couldn't till the earth to feed for themselves
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahahahaha the goat still has some sense left in that thing he calls head,huh? grin yes, where else will I quote from? grin grin grin hitting home hard with some hard truths from nairaland grin grin grin grin

there is more, f00l grin grin grin grin Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s]
Shroud:
And the son a shoeshiner is citing Nairaland as a source!!! grin grin grin

Father and son , a combined tragedy to humanity. grin
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
igbo boy, how do you justify grown up men fighting over left over fanta in a $100 billion econmy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shroud:
Get us a verifiable link . You keep posting comedy gotten from the wallet of one of your mother's drunkard clientele grin

Talking about engineer.

Chinue Achebe?

Chimamanda?

#50 billion laughable economy to feed 25 million baboons who couldn't till the earth to feed for themselves
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin where is that boafran magg0t whop posted crap about \ghana and internet access. Your food is ready grin grin grin

ShitNigeria Ranks 87 in Global Household Internet Penetration Statistics
http://allafrica.com/stories/201410010540.html

By Adeyemi Adepetun
OUT of about 140 countries globally surveyed by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) on household Internet penetration, Nigeria ranked 87 with 7.8 per cent penetration.
Korea Republic ranked number one globally with 98.1 per cent, followed by Qatar and Singapore in second and third position with 96.4 per cent and 86 per cent respectively.
African countries including Morrocco (29 and 46 per cent); South Africa (37 and 39.4 per cent); Egypt (44 and 34.5 per cent); Ghana (46 and 31.8 per cent); Tunisia (65 and 18.2 per cent); Namibia (68 and 16 per cent); Libya (69 and 15.9 per cent); Kenya (72 and 14.2 per cent); Gabon (84 and 8.8 per cent) and Angola (86 and 7.8 per cent).
Nigeria, which ranked 87 with 7.8 per cent is however, ahead of countries including Indonesia; Gambia; Senegal and Mali among others.
ITU, which had already predicted that half of the world's population will be online by 2017, noted that developing economies needed to do more in terms of ensuring that the populations have access significantly to the Internet, stressing that it can create millions of jobs.
According to ITU Broadband Commission's report tagged: "The State of Broadband 2014: Broaband for All", in terms of the economy where the individuals have access to the Internet, Nigeria ranked 101out of 196 countries surveyed with 38 per cent penetration.
Iceland; Norway and Sweden topped the chart with 96.5 per cent; 95.1 per cent; 94.8 per cent respectively. The United Kingdom, which ranked 12th has 89.8 per cent penetration, while the United States of America in 19th position has 84.2 per cent.
In Africa, Morroco lead others at 67th position with 56 per cent penetration; Egypt is at 79the position with 49.6 per cent and South Africa at the 80the position has 48.9 per cent individual penetration.
Nigeria however, ranked among the about 61 countries globally with national broadband policy.
According to the commission, developing countries, including Nigeria cannot afford to remain on the sidelines, as the digital revolution puts knowledge economies and societies into a dominant position with global globalization.

[s]
Shroud:

Talking about engineer.

Chinue Achebe?

Chimamanda?

#50 billion laughable economy to feed 25 million baboons who couldn't till the earth to feed for [/s]themselves

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot!

The Arewa boys are coming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shroud:

Talking about engineer.

Chinue Achebe?

Chimamanda?

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Boko Haram in the north, kidnapping in the southeast, oil bunkering in the south south, armed robberies in the southwest!see disgrace. Men fighting over coke, Chei, naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin grin grin

Shroud:

Talking about engineer.

Chinue Achebe?

Chimamanda?

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:

hahahahaha the goat still has some sense left in that thing he calls head,huh? grin yes, where else will I quote from? grin grin grin hitting home hard with some hard truths from nairaland grin grin grin grin

there is more, f00l grin grin grin grin Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s][/s]
PetroDolla3:
igbo boy, how do you justify grown up men fighting over left over fanta in a $100 billion econmy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

I don't do funny disses slave. As your father was a begging slave, so is every Ghanaian President. In fact, international begging is one of the criteria for selecting a President in that land of unproductivity.

So see your former President confessing that former president Obasanjo did what Ghana couldn't do for themselves. President Kuffor was so unpresidentail in his gratitude like a true slave.

He called OBJ "saviour", " master" and "prophet" typical words from a man who knows slavery from his roots.

What's worse? They name a long stretch of road after Obasanjo to immortalise the begging grin

Stay down and out. You have been beaten again.
goodnight. grin

I love this to be my last post to you on this thread so this one will stick and never be blurred by any other.

Quote me 100times and I won't respond on this thread . Slave. http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-dedicates-road-to-Nigerian-President-120418?channel=D1

Take those damning screenshots as a farewell
http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin

And they breed unhindsered, like pigs. The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to fseed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc cool

[s]
Shroud:
And the son of a shoeshiner is citing Nairaland as a source!!! grin grin grin

Fa ruled and dominated by Nigerians just like we dominated and enslaved the weakling drunkard that sired you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahahahaha is that all the evidence? grin grin grin grin one single uncorroborated report in an obscure media platform?so can we have specific details? grin grin grin am sure we are all dying to know what Obasanjo did specifically for Ghana,huh? I just need two pieces of information. hahahaha one is details of whatever help Obasanjo gave to Ghana under Kuffuor. Second, is officil communication from the Ghanaian parliament that indeed specific gifts, loans etc were received from Obasanj for Ghana, as required by law.

In any case, if indeed it is true that Shitnigeria gave a loan, grant or whatever to Ghana, then your leaders who did that ought to be stoned or shot. The simple fact is that nigeria is a very poor country that cannot provide basic amenities to its citizens. Check out the UN World Development Index grin grin grin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Ghana has always done better than Shitnigeria in terms of living standards in the two countries. Ghana has a higher life expectancy, more Ghanaians have access to electricity, https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg more people in Ghana can sleep with their eyes closed than in Shitnigeria grin more people have access to schools, clean water, roads etc in Ghana than in your zoo, so why would Shitnigeria give a loan or anything to Ghana? it does not make sense, igbo doggrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and why were your people begging for money from our children in China? Very despicable from a group of moronic bastards called Shitnigerians grin grin grin http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/

[s]
Shroud:

I don't do funny disses slave. As your father was a begging slave, so is every Ghanaian President. In fact, international begging is one of the criteria for selecting a President in that land of unproductivity.

So see your former President confessing that former president Obasanjo did what Ghana couldn't do for themselves. President Kuffor was so unpresidentail in his gratitude like a true slave.

He called OBJ "saviour", " master" and "prophet" typical words from a man who knows slavery from his roots.

What's worse? They name a long stretch of road after Obasanjo to immortalise the begging grin

goodnight. grin

I love this to be my last post to you on this thread so this one will stick and never be blurred by any other.

Quote me 100times and I won't respond on this thread . Slave.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Just30: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shroud:
This dumb fraud who is notorious for listing companies which are not Ghanaian as Ghana's company is as usual spewing sentiment and weak lies again.

You're a gutter nuisance and worthless non-entity who should be chased out of the cyber world.

Son of a curb prostitute, where in my post did I mention the location of Ghana's President? I never mentioned he was in Ghana or Nigeria. I simply send your pauper President met with a non-government official to negotiate your freedom and liberty.

And an analphabetic waste of sperm like you is trying to deflect the issue.

Imbecilic idiot

You see how dumb you are again
The president cannot negotiate on stuffs he have no knowledge of.
His energy minister had already done that , way before he was even in Nigeria .

Now whine your sorry ass back into your rat whole and wallow in your poverty. No one will give you that relevance you are seeking
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Just30: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
PetroDolla3:

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin

And they breed unhindsered, like pigs. The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to fseed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc cool

[s][/s]
they don't know the difference between political patronage and truths
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Just30:

You see how dumb you are again
The president cannot negotiate on stuffs he have no knowledge of.
His energy minister had already done that , way before he was even in Nigeria .

Now whine your sorry ass back into your rat whole and wallow in your poverty. No one will give you that relevance you are seeking
Are you this retardéd or did your mother abandoned you with your kola-chewing grandmother?
Did you just say the energy minister had already done that ? So why did your President waste your scarce resources to meet solely with the NNPC boss if your Minister had already sealed the deal?

Your president was begging as usual, like all the Presidents before him.

You're retardéd piece of unintelligent human who never evolved beyond primal foundation.

Repugnant Guttersnipe
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by TheUmbra: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shroud:

goodnight. grin

Quote me 100times and I won't respond on this thread . Slave. http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-dedicates-road-to-Nigerian-President-120418?channel=D1

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html

Oh boy, you killed that guy with facts.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
This man head na real power cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Just30: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shroud:
Are you this retardéd or did your mother abandoned you with your kola-chewing grandmother?
Did you just say the energy minister had already done that ? So why did your President waste your scarce resources to meet solely with the NNPC boss if your Minister had already sealed the deal?

Your president was begging as usual, like all the Presidents before him.

You're retardéd piece of unintelligent human who never evolved beyond primal foundation.

Repugnant Guttersnipe
The president was in Nigeria on a different assignment and met with your NNpc on his last last before he left, head home.

Keep building your castle in the air. Flimsy as always.
Tour country is just a gas station .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Departs For Jordan Ahead Of Counter Terrorism Summit / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma / Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.