Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35833 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Musiwa419:
Osu, namdi cownu has taken over the cowardice ojuku left behind
Nice… ..see the resemblace… ..me like… very.. very much grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by HappyNigerian: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Lol. Dem dey share money for APDA?
Ask Tonyebarcanista lol tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Jakpon: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala abeg epp us sama this thread go front page na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by OJUcrook: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The cow-ard is beginning to backpedal like Hoe-jew-kwu. cheesy

Soon he'd become a "gambari slave" as well. grin
ROTFLMAO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
we don't really know what he stands for.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Biafrans don't hate anybody. We just want our freedom. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just watch how Afonjic Muslims will take over this thread to defend their Northern brethren.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Orpe7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
2019 campaigner
Ride on Sir
We know ur gimmick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ivolt: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
I said it, the Ipob agitation is as a result of losing their position in the central government,
the agitations was being sponsored to get into the good books of Northerners, all the purported
hatred for the Hausas was being played to get attention, the real goal is political relevance.

Nigeria till the sun stop shining!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu will go down in history and the GREATEST African to ever live.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by luvinhubby(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Omenka you are very very predictable.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Namndi is a fool of the century if i get i swear am going to beat is bloody ass like he is a dickleg

Ta! there!! shut your stinky muslim mouth - you can't do poo you dis bloody weakling!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Sleyanya1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
It is always wiser to refine the words we use , sometimes we should avoid speeches when we're too emotional or aggrieved.

Nnamdi Kanu is a very intelligent man, when it comes to saying facts and pursuing a just course for His people. The problem I have is the HATE approach used, mostly verbally forgetting that the man on the street will act on those words very differently (Negatively of course).

I have Hausa , Yoruba, Urhobo, Ikwerre etc. friends that no amount of hate speeches will make me think any evil towards them.

There are good and bad people in every tribe and religion within Nigeria ( as once stated by Emir Sanusi Lamido).

We should avoid GENERALIZATION and Prejudice.
It kills.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

I no know say you sef, see am!! cheesy When his brothers resident in the North heard the Kaduna declaration, and calculated all they stood to lose in terms of naira and kobo, they must have sent a strongly worded warning to Kanu, to desist from his hate speech, or ensure he compensates them for any losses that may arise, due to his threats against their hosts. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am! grin

You baa-aa-ad boy! shocked This is known as a classic finishing! cheesy

If we call you Yoruba now you will deny. Embrace your Afonjic Islamism and stop pretending to be a fair-minded human.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry
Change, like the weather, is never static.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ddaji:
This message is to his illiterate members,albino now retreat because of kaduna declaration, thanks northerners for formatting his brain to factory setting

I am tempted to say but I have to say I believe this comment. The baboon is changing voice of recent.

In addition to this statement, I believe what a lady said yesterday that give this miscreant some money and watch him change voice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
why do you not come and beat me,idok nno eka fo

Yoruba man trying to form Akwa-Cross grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:

THE STORY OF THE REAL COWARD!

....."Mumu clown! story story. Nnamdi pls carry on with ur hate speech especially about the north and other tribes and pls dont change ur mouth now pls. Are u not d same person who lambasted all tribes including ur ancestors join? even abused any igbo who attended church of a yoruba pastor. Now u are changing story, dem don caution u?, abi u don dey fear? Now preaching u dont hate the northerners abeg tell dat to ur village goats. why talking from both side of the mouth? dat shows he’s confused and dont know what he want. U want biafra and u hate everyone apart from ur igbos and nigeria is a zoo and no election in the eastern part of nigeria so pls stick to that and stop changing story to make u look like a better person or seek public sympathy. Now u are slaming jonathan, even an unborn child knows that jonathan who was weak and incompetent lead Nigeria to where it was today with his corrupt and clueless rule so dont try to score a cheap point with that. Abi u are now afraid of second biafra war? dis ur strategy no go work bcoz ppl already hates you for ur selfish and greed agitation as u started on wrong footing. babu lakai.."...by KEFAS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Wyttcat: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
He knows the Oct 1 is getting near and they have no plan in place to move the ibo almanjiris back to their region, so he chose to blow smoke up on Hausas ass to buy time, not.knowing that kese kese is what they have seen, kasa kasa is coming. I've never seen a people so delusional, they can never tell the truth. Their words don't match the actions and they always forget that there's consequence for every action.
laudate:
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by sammie234: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
All these and more marks the end of the last days. Nearer to your creator and find hope even when in a confused world....

ridbay2:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. People do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Zik has no legacy in Igbo land.
Ojukwu left an olosho (Bianca) behind.
FFK I hail u sir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pressplay411(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

He's actually being truthful, more than the north, he clearlyhates himself.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by latsy: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Smart people knew all along that Kanu's agitation was nothing but a political
gimmick.
Deluded Ipob members will have a hard time dealing with the cognitive dissonance
that will shock them in 2019.

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by technicallyrich(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please let just pray for peace because the dream I had has been disturbing my thoughts lately.
My name is fumi and I was in a dream and nnamdi kanu died for the biafra struggle and these annoyed the ss and se and together they formed a country I must confess it was literally heaven on earth.
The northerners and yorubas were still nigerians and these time around they treated us openly as slaves,yoruba men were doing all the works while northerners took drugs to Bleep our women mercilessly.some of our men couldn't take it anymore so they did the Awolowo by taking cheap rat poison.because they couldn't bear their yoruba wife falling in love for the northerners big dig.anyway will yoruba women love sex alot.
No yoruba man was brave enough to fight and liberate us so I took it upon myself.
I did juju like a true yoruba that I am,the native doctor told me to wear one pant that I won't change untill the war was over without bra.i was even hapy because normally I hardly wash my pant.
I was in the battle front shoting the northerners while my brest was flapping and I notice my pusssy was getting so wet.
I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi romancing me as he always fucck the hell out of me every morning.
Pls do u think these dream will come to pass.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Yeah, Nnamdi kanu truly loves the north grin grin

O yeah he is in love with them grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pryme(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
If MMM can brainwash millions of Nigerians what makes you think this guy won't succeed. Like MMM we warned them that it was a scam, but they told us to get lost "MMM FOR LIFE", same thing is happening now, we are now warning them Nnamdi KANU is a scam, and so is his agitation for Biafra, but what do they tell us? "Death or Biafra"

Be carefull what you wish for.

15 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Yoruba man trying to form Akwa-Cross grin grin grin grin grin
hey fool look am not a yoruba am a full breed akwa ibom man from ITU UDO in ITU local government area do you get that.and now get lost before i bash you to dead an exract your sperm from your body

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Hendobox: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
ridbay2:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. People do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA

God help us all

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by greenermodels: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ApexPredator: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu never said he hated Northerners. He is just an advocate of self-defense which is common sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too / Simeon Nwankwo, Soludo's Father Dies At 92

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.