Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35835 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by UwaBuPawPaw: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Strategic
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by macaranta(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
I particularly like this line from Kanye Wests song...

Don't ever say something when you're going to end up "apologying"...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Sobolexy2580: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
may d amadioha u call strike u to death for dis big lies

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:

https://www.nairaland.com/3846933/trip-memory-nnamdi-kanu-started

Lmao...

Quoting that boy, ikechu's thread is quite ridiculous..

First and foremost, there's no way to ascertain the twitter guy is a Yoruba man, moreover, he never had a massive followers nor was supported by anyone unlike the Igbos did with Kanu. He was just a lunatic who was pained because of one election.

One of the other screenshots was a sarcastic post where a certain Dayokanu emphasised on Jonathan's names "Azikwe Ebelechukwu" and the irony of him turning on his acclaimed ibo brethrens even when he couldn't do shite with the bokoharams ragtags who has turned Nigeria into a mess! Can you see why I said I'm disappointed you quoted the dull Ikechu guy.

We should also note the event leading to Doctor Ariyo's statement. It was the ibo who first started the tribalism by labelling Yoruba's ancestral land a "no mans" land before the Doctor had to make a statement on how Ibo always cause trouble everywhere like they did in south africa before they were dealt with and if Lagos also deal with them by asking them to leave now, they would start crying

...CUT TO one mischievous journalist making up a stupid headline on how a Yoruba doctor wanted Ibo man to be dealt with and killed! Was that what he stated in his statement? No but some mischievous fellows who wanted to hit up the polity twisted everything to suit up ibo's ego while they lapped it up even though they caused it in the first place when they called Lagos a no man's land.

The eediot Ikechu went further to make a screenshot of one facebook guy named olatunji and I'm quite sure that guy had recently made the statement due to the fact that he emphasised on Biafra agitation which only escalated after Buhari took over the presidential post but the mischievous Ikechu would have us believe the guy made the statement before Kanu's hate speeches. Moreover, the major difference is Kanu had a radio media where he communicated his hate speeches to his fellow eediots which were massive crowds who celebrated him as their god whereas our own eediots were talking to themselves and a few eediots as themselves!

Note the difference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao...

Quoting that boy, ikechu's thread is quite ridiculous..

First and foremost, there's no way to ascertain the twitter guy is a Yoruba man, moreover, he never had a massive followers nor was supported by anyone unlike the Igbos did with Kanu. He was just a lunatic who was pained because of one election.

One of the other screenshots was a sarcastic post where a certain Dayokanu emphasised on Jonathan's names "Azikwe Ebelechukwu" and the irony of him turning on his acclaimed ibo brethrens even when he couldn't do shite with the bokoharams ragtags who has turned Nigeria into a mess! Can you see why I said I'm disappointed you quoted the dull Ikechu guy.

We should also note the event leading to Doctor Ariyo's statement. It was the ibo who first started the tribalism by labelling Yoruba's ancestral land a "no mans" land before the Doctor had to make a statement on how Ibo always cause trouble everywhere like they did in south africa before they were dealt with and if Lagos also deal with them by asking them to leave now, they would start crying

...CUT TO one mischievous journalist making up a stupid headline on how a Yoruba doctor wanted Ibo man to be dealt with and killed! Was that what he stated in his statement? No but some mischievous person who wanted to hit up the polity twisted everything to suit up ibo's ego while they lapped it up even though they caused it in the first place when they called Lagos a no man's land.

The eediot Ikechu went further to make a screenshot of one facebook guy named olatunji and I'm quite sure he had just recently made the statement due to the fact that he emphasised on Biafra agitation which only escalated after Buhari took over but the mischievous Ikechu would have us believe the guy made the statement before Kanu's hate speeches. Moreover, the major difference is Kanu had a radio media where he communicated his hate speeches to his fellow eediots which are massive crowds whereas our own eediot were talking to themselves and a few eediots as themselves!

Note the difference.

Bla bla, bla bla. grin

ICT is the worst thing that happened to you lots, I will keep saying it.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
andyanders:
Do you have a copy of the said broadcasts?The issue here is for we all to make peace and not to promote problems between the North, East, South or the West.

Nigeria should be one nation and due to our misguided minds, we all tend to hate each other. We should remember that we have blood that flows in body and we should all reconcile in order to move forward.
You want a copy of the said broadcasts? shocked Oga, Google is your friend. The internet never forgets... undecided

Let Kanu tender a public apology to all the ethnic groups he has insulted with his hate-filled rhetoric, first!

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Kkposky: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

STOP saying nonsense and go and get an education. Otherwise revert to the kitchen and make yourself useful.

I see..

.I don't have time for a gawk like you...

God is BIAFRA kor, Nigeria is Heaven ni

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
bionixs:
Mr Yoruba, where is it giving fever now? Is Yaradua or Shagari your brothers? I don't remember him mentioning Awolowo. why are you people made this way eh?
Who is Mr. Yoruba? Is that your own middle name? Why are you people so clueless as to think anyone who does not share your perspective is a Yoruba man? There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Or did they not teach you that fact, in school?

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:
Low iq
Yeah, thanks for telling us that your own IQ is really small. I agree with your observation...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry

That guy is a joker of the century... What is he trying to insinuate? After calling us "H"animals and bastards. He should declare Biafra's independence. Ojukwu did not wait this long.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:

Bla bla, bla bla. grin

ICT is the worst thing that happened to you lots, I will keep saying it.

LOL!

Nothing is worst than being a manipulative revisionism bittch!

Like you lots would choose not to talk about the events leading to Doctor Ariyo's statement but rather you twisted his word to suit your lying tongue! Pray tell who first labelled Doctor Ariyo's ancestral land a "no mans" land before doctor Ariyo descended on you guys?

Just the way you guys would always choose to omit the events leading to the civil waar to suit your manipulative victim cry! Cry me a river, we're not interested in your woe until you come up with the whole truth!

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
If we call you Yoruba now you will deny. Embrace your Afonjic Islamism and stop pretending to be a fair-minded human.
And if I call you a barbaric Hausa-Fulani herdsman now, you will object. undecided undecided Embrace your nomadic ignorance and stop pretending to be a rational, educated individual... sad

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

LOL!

Nothing is worst than being a manipulative revisionism bittch!

Like you lots would choose not to talk about the events leading to Doctor Ariyo's statement but rather you twisted his word to suit your lying tongue! Pray tell who first labelled Doctor Ariyo's ancestral land a "no mans" land before doctor Ariyo descended on you guys?

Just the way you guys would always choose to omit the events leading to the civil waar to suit your manipulative victim cry! Cry me a river, we're not interested in your woe until you come up with the whole truth!

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by chakula: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
His role model (ojukwu) was not successful and same goes to him (kanu). Peaceful living is worthy than live as a king.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Obaf1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
HappyNigerian:
Abeg I no know whether to laugh or cry after reading his recent interview..

Meanwhile, i am working on mobilising youths for APDA, join us bro....
;;;;;;;;;;;me i want to join oooh
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Leez:

one naija is a scam
d british begged hausas nt to secede so dnt be tinkin dy too want one naija
jst prep ursef fr d reality ds is 2017 nt 1967

Did you think I want one Nigeria? LOL! You're speaking to the wrong person here..

However, I won't tolerate manipulative people who can't come up with the whole truth. There's no problem if an ethnic ask to secede but calling other ethnics hateful names and shifting the blame on them when your lots are culpable is unjustifiable!

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Eeeeee so una Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don like na north chei he must be joking. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Odimson69: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
All of you talking bunkum should go to hell.the young man has reset both the Igbo's and the yoruba head when you people think without the Hausa's you people can't live
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by prof12(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Has he taken over the cowardice left behind by Ojukwu?

Loud mouthed God forsaken bastards called Cownu and IPOB.

Cownu are you trying to backslide after promising to kill everyone in the zoo and burn the zoo down?

You and your fans, sponsors and dick headed followers are all born BASTARDS.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
pesinfada:
if only u undstnd him, u will undstnd dat his problem is not diffnt from evry oda Nigerian "Bad leadership "

Keep hating! !
So bad leadership transformed him into a Jew? The same bad leadership prompted him to say that he could pray and the oil in Nigeria would dry up. I doubt it. The guy is a cheap con artist and those with discerning minds don't need a TB Joshua to affirm that he is a scam.

Just like someone mentioned, I'm beginning to think PEJ hired him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:

grin cheesy
Continue laughing as if it's funny..

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by franxalive(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kkposky:

I see..

.I don't have time for a gawk like you...

God is BIAFRA kor, Nigeria is Heaven ni

Comon sense is not that cheap though... But if you cant afford any... Then i may come to the rescue.

GOD IS BIAFRAN!!!
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
This TRIPOD abi na IPOB octopus is beginning to make u-turn. Your eyes don clear abi? You never see something. Crook

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

So bad leadership transformed him into a Jew? The same bad leadership prompted him to say that he could pray and the oil in Nigeria would dry up. I doubt it. The guy is a cheap con artist and those with discerning minds don't need a TB Joshua to affirm that he is a scam.

Just like someone mentioned, I'm beginning to think PEJ hired him.

Lols help ask the guy o.... I still cant phathom how Amadioha was born in Isreal.... grin cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Did you think I want one Nigeria? LOL! You're speaking to the wrong person here..

However, I won't tolerate manipulative people who can't come up with the whole truth. There's no problem if an ethnic ask to secede but calling other ethnics hateful names and shifting the blame on them when your lots are culpable is unjustifiable!

aiii bruv
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

You want a copy of the said broadcasts? shocked Oga, Google is your friend. The internet never forgets... undecided

Let Kanu tender a public apology to all the ethnic groups he has insulted with his hate-filled rhetoric, first!

Hmm undecided
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
edupedia:
THE STORY OF THE REAL COWARD!

....."Mumu clown! story story. Nnamdi pls carry on with ur hate speech especially about the north and other tribes and pls dont change ur mouth now pls. Are u not d same person who lambasted all tribes including ur ancestors join? even abused any igbo who attended church of a yoruba pastor. Now u are changing story, dem don caution u?, abi u don dey fear? Now preaching u dont hate the northerners abeg tell dat to ur village goats. why talking from both side of the mouth? dat shows he’s confused and dont know what he want. U want biafra and u hate everyone apart from ur igbos and nigeria is a zoo and no election in the eastern part of nigeria so pls stick to that and stop changing story to make u look like a better person or seek public sympathy. Now u are slaming jonathan, even an unborn child knows that jonathan who was weak and incompetent lead Nigeria to where it was today with his corrupt and clueless rule so dont try to score a cheap point with that. Abi u are now afraid of second biafra war? dis ur strategy no go work bcoz ppl already hates you for ur selfish and greed agitation as u started on wrong footing. babu lakai.."...by KEFAS

ROFLMAO!! cheesy shocked Una no go kill person with laugh for here, I swear!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by reality1010: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
isalie:
This TRIPOD abi na IPOB octopus is beginning to make u-turn. Your eyes don clear abi? You never see something. Crook
Na wahoo! why dont u read his statement very well to enable u comment maturedly.He doesnt hate the north but some persons in the North, however that has nothing to do with the movement and agitation for Biafra.Biafra is a done deal with love for all humanity.NK hates the killings in the North and those who support it.He has never killed before and will never.NK values human lives as a religous man.Pls dont hate him because he s calling for Biafra.The way you like and admire activists abroad that is how you need to admire him and make his speech your ring tone.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
Please let just pray for peace because the dream I had has been disturbing my thoughts lately.
My name is fumi and I was in a dream and nnamdi kanu died for the biafra struggle and these annoyed the ss and se and together they formed a country I must confess it was literally heaven on earth.
The northerners and yorubas were still nigerians and these time around they treated us openly as slaves,yoruba men were doing all the works while northerners took drugs to Bleep our women mercilessly.some of our men couldn't take it anymore so they did the Awolowo by taking cheap rat poison.because they couldn't bear their yoruba wife falling in love for the northerners big dig.anyway will yoruba women love sex alot.
No yoruba man was brave enough to fight and liberate us so I took it upon myself.
I did juju like a true yoruba that I am,the native doctor told me to wear one pant that I won't change untill the war was over without bra.i was even hapy because normally I hardly wash my pant.
I was in the battle front shoting the northerners while my brest was flapping and I notice my pusssy was getting so wet.
I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi romancing me as he always fucck the hell out of me every morning.
Pls do u think these dream will come to pass.

my condolence to the parent that gave birth to u. they must have think they gave birth to human but surprisingly a special child is what you're

couldn't believe a human being could be so daft to do an irrational write-up to feel among only to look stupid at the end of it

I wish your brain quick recover but e no get better for the person that stole your meter of reasoning

as for Nnamdi KANU, I've nothing to say because Niccolo Machiavelli had defined his type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Diademk07:

How about asking the aba boys to lynch Kumuyi if he arrive for his revival which was later cancelled?

I've always said it and I will repeat it that my major grudge with the Ibos are their lies and revisionism. There's nothing like a man taking responsibility of his actions but you people, eh!

You would pull the first trigger and then look for who to blame when shite hit the fans! You're already making up the same bullshit with your stupid claim above! Shior...

Taking responsibility is alien to them They must always pass the buck. It's always someone Else's fault. They shoot the first bullet, when you shoot yours, they complain you didn't first give them anesthetics to kill the pain cheesy

Imagine the albino braggart recanting now and his lapdogs are all over the place in defending him cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Phi001(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2017
It's always fun to read all these bullshit tribal arguments online...

Truth is Nigeria will be Nigeria even after everyone here dies and their children die and their children's children ad so on....

All these Biafra, Arewa, Oduduwa, Niger-Delta separation talks are just to pass time...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Daudasneh(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm Nnamdi Cownu has spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.