Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (40034 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by otobomax(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Olaryeankarh:
At AIT here (Alagbado), these guys only cease the light once in 3 days and it's just for one or two hours then it's back. Construction is even going on to link streets with themselves (going towards Ota).
Rent for 2 beds still around 200-300k.

Accessibility aint a problem. The area is cool sha. Best place I've lived so far!
He is not lying oooo them dey use light kill them for that place ooooo. i heard 3days back they didnt even take it at all. shocked shocked
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
otobomax:

He is not lying oooo them dey use light kill them for that place ooooo. i heard 3days back they didnt even take it at all. shocked shocked

How won't there be three days light when sane people are runnung away from the location, leaving few people to consume light..Phcn won't mind giving them light for ten years because the residents won't know what to do with it..It's a confused territory..I rather recommend Command, Ipaja even Ayobo
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
connectpoint:
Ikorodu worshippers...this is for you

https://www.nairaland.com/3895676/dreads-please-avoid-ikorodu-tagged
i am the original poster, please Which parts of ajah will best suit the specifications I gave.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
themonk:

i am the original poster, please Which parts of ajah will best suit the specifications I gave.

Go to Seaside Estate or Thomas Estate... Avoid Oke-ira or Lamgbasa... Other areas are fantastic as well...

If you get a good agent, you can check out about 3-5 apartments in one single visit.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
We've had 48hrs light without blinking, I think that's good.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
connectpoint:

Go to Seaside Estate or Thomas Estate... Avoid Oke-ira or Lamgbasa... Other areas are fantastic as well...

If you get a good agent, you can check out about 3-5 apartments in one single visit.
Please what is the estimate cost to rent a two bedroom flat in these two areas and is it possible I check them out myself without an agent?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
Dear, where is that?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
themonk:

Please what is the estimate cost to rent a two bedroom flat in these two areas and is it possible I check them out myself without an agent?

You can check for free.. but you can't check without an agent... 2 bedroom is 620-650k for 90% of two bedrooms... 720k for the ones with special features...I know about 5-7 two bedroom apartments in this location. If you want to check, you can come whenever you wanna...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

48hours of light is good... Island right ? Cause na we get light pass now...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
connectpoint:

cheesy
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
connectpoint:

cheesy
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

cheesy

That is we nau...i go even 4-5days at times with no fluctuation..
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
themonk:

Yes you can check without paying a dime... 625-650k
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by spartacus11(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
SamjohnnyB:

If u are a Christian I will suggest rccg camp for u. 247 light n security. Pm me for more details
Please i need detail's
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Chat me on whatsapp +2348062753190 thanks
spartacus11:

Please i need detail's
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
waltec:
If power is your major consideration. I recommend Ifako Gbagada. At least 22hours daily
Do you stay in ifako? Or know any agent that can get me a clean self con?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
ladyF:
Better buy inverter and forget about good power supply.

We get light pretty often in my area sha.
Where is your area?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
greggng:

The perfect place for u is gowon estate. I am only worried. With ur budget cos I doubt if that will be enough for self contain here. You may contact me cos I am on ground here. Ii can get you something at gemade estate
I'm interested. Do you know any available now?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by greggng: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
themonk:

I'm interested. Do you know any available now?

What is available is a 2bedroom duplex for 1.4million total package but yearly is 1million
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
greggng:

What is available is a 2bedroom duplex for 1.4million total package but yearly is 1million
400k na agency fee ba grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by GMbuharii: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
What kinda work are we talking about here o?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by greggng: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
themonk:

400k na agency fee ba grin

Well agency fee comprises of so many things i.e. agreement, caution etc....I don't know what is funny about it...,.is that your first time of renting house...?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
greggng:

Well agency fee comprises of so many things i.e. agreement, caution etc....I don't know what is funny about it...,.is that your first time of renting house...?
Agency fee doesn't comprise of caution fee my dear friend.
Agency fee is agency fee which is most likely 10% i.e 100k
Caution doesn't surpass 100k most places
Legal fees is 10% too
Then maybe service charge if the place is serviced.

You didn't mention all these.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by greggng: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
themonk:

Agency fee doesn't comprise of caution fee my dear friend.
Agency fee is agency fee which is most likely 10% i.e 100k
Caution doesn't surpass 100k most places
Legal fees is 10% too
Then maybe service charge if the place is serviced.

You didn't mention all these.

I said total package .1.4million I am not here to argue. Only one duplex left.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by ladyF(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
themonk:

Where is your area?

Around the bush... grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
ladyF:

Around the bush... grin
grin
Are fulani herdsmen your landlord grin
I wonder how they would react when you scream. It's Lady F again and dangle your bitcoin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Living In London, Building In Lekki / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.