Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (39987 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uglodoh(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol... are yu sure yu know Ikorodu.. that queue you get there you're number 1 million... cheesy
I have lived at agric, oke ota ona and currently now Igbogbo. I do my withdrawers at that first bank at ipakodo. Ikorodu is now congested and the banks are not many.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:
I have lived at agric, oke ota ona and currently now Igbogbo. I do my withdrawers at that first bank at ipakodo. Ikorodu is now congested and the banks are not many.

Thanks for agreeing Ikorodu is now congested....na wa o.. aunty.. oke tona to agric to Igbogbo,,it's like Ikorodu loves you..Anyway Ikorodu is the opposite of Ikotun.. Ikotun has like 1 million atm but if yu go to each you meet ten billion people at each at each machines...some old women even carry mats to the atm...observed? especially ecobank..gtbank..when yu reach the final busstp..it feels like ten billion people are there.. Odoguyan is worst...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uglodoh(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Yes but be careful o.. those maniacs don't play with their oro... how do you cope..? i'm gussing you work around fadeyi/yaba/palmgrove/onipanu axis...na way o... it's like going to the east daily to me... cheesy

I don't work for now. Taking care of my new baby. I know how I move during oro days. They do announce the day.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

I don't work for now. Taking care of my new baby. I know how I move during oro days. They do announce the day.

Take it easy o..God help you..I don't trust Ikorodu one bit.. the way i see them carry the oro they prefer that thing over their life..in a few occassions without announcement they carry..I have folks at Asolo at Agric and can confirm morethan twice it was carried on short notices, secondly it was carried around the region..

Let me ask you..yu think the oro ends without bloodshed?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Woo shey Shalewa abi Monsura loruko e..omoluabi... wo shey je ka ma lobee... old skool lawantiwa

Munirat ni. Afi old skool na.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Munirat ni. Afi old skool na.

Otida be..Tabiba... bawo ni Salah...Sheran shi sheku ?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Otida be..Tabiba... bawo ni Salah...Sheran shi sheku ?

Eran si ku. Ama fi ran iya Shukura.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Eran si ku. Ama fi ran iya Shukura.

Ma wu le shoyonu shotigbo... Owo atenran ikan lawon mejeji.. sha jekin "texire" ni digits me shotigbo... alert 5k pere ni mon reti... Owo ateran ikan naa ni wan.... grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Engrgreg231(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello Dmonk can we talk?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abule egba, U-turn or new oko oba in agege. you will love it. light 24/7 and the road is now free with the newly consructed flyover

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
muyo2001:
Abule egba, U-turn or new oko oba in agege. you will love it. light 24/7 and the road is now free with the newly consructed flyover

lol egbon.... because yu have a new bridge abi..and the twenty hours hold up has stopped... the areas at the back of abule egba is super cool.. just like oba akran... nice coded area..I agree 100%...i forgot this area.. nice one... grin..leading to Fagba,Iju,Ishaga Yaya Abatan stretching towards Ogba.. cool zones...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by engrhorla(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Ma wu le shoyonu shotigbo... Owo atenran ikan lawon mejeji.. sha jekin "texire" ni digits me shotigbo... alert 5k pere ni mon reti... Owo ateran ikan naa ni wan.... grin

You are really trying. Keep it up.

See d difference though: ma wu le worry, okay?..owo ati eran are same..sha je ki n text account details me, u hear?..alert 5k pere ni mo n expect..owo ati eran are the same.... grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
engrhorla:

See d difference though: ma wu le worry, okay?..owo ati eran are same..sha je ki n text account details me, u hear?..alert 5k pere ni mo n expect..owo ati eran are the same.... grin

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by engrhorla(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

That Yoruba you are typing is null and void

Shoyonu kwa? It's 'se iyo nu'

Shotigbo - it's 'se o ti gbo'

They are not one word sire!

And d beauty of it is u can mix it with English

E.g mo ma a get back si yin very soon - I will get back to you very soon
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Ikan ikan ko ni won o. Shey alert 5k owa kere ju bayi? undecided Eshe increase e? 5K pere kor, tentossand ni.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
engrhorla:

grin grin grin I bin think sey na me no understand Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
op u go like buy gen o, instead of paying high amount for rent at a high brow area and then nepa should now fvck u up just after you move in. thats a big shot to the foot
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Disneylady(f): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2017
connectpoint:

Could you be more precise my lady..Lagos Island is composite...
Anywhere in lagos Island......Lagos island is different from Lekki, VI ooooooo. I mean the center of commerce in lagos state
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

Ohhh, okay I will post a link on NL here where freelancers meet and share ideas so maybe you can learn. But you need to have experience in using the computer and internet or access to someone who can guide you or use Youtube to learn.
I hope it helps and you succeed too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets/30#57895153
I would appreciate that...
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by themonk(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Engrgreg231:
Hello Dmonk can we talk?
send me a pm
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by LordofNaija: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2017
connectpoint:

Send me a mail. I have many folks in my team on the forum
sent you a mail too
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sammily(m): 1:42am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm thinking of relocating to Isolo environs due to my office location and I would like to know if the area meets the OP's requirement. If possible the names of estates or streets in Isolo with averagely constant light, peaceful/serenity, good road with no flooding and above all best security. The cost is not an issue for now.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sammily(m): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Ikeja...

Anthony

or you come to myside Isolo...

But house rent na die ooo

I'm thinking of relocating to Isolo environs due to my office location and I would like to know if the area meets the OP's requirement. If possible the names of estates or streets in Isolo with averagely constant light, peaceful/serenity, good road with no flooding and above all best security. The cost is not an issue for now.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by greggng: 1:44am On Jun 28, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network

The perfect place for u is gowon estate. I am only worried. With ur budget cos I doubt if that will be enough for self contain here. You may contact me cos I am on ground here. Ii can get you something at gemade estate
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by greggng: 1:54am On Jun 28, 2017
chuks34:

buy a laptop and contact me cool

I ve a laptop. I hope is not yahoo yahoo? I am just curious. Any other legit business am interested o
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by gememerald(m): 3:46am On Jun 28, 2017
@themonk candid advice move to osogbo, cost of living is low you would get really affordable rent and there's a transmission station there so no worries about light at all except when there's an issue. It's more serene than Lagos.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2017
engrhorla:

That Yoruba you are typing is null and void

Shoyonu kwa? It's 'se iyo nu'

Shotigbo - it's 'se o ti gbo'

They are not one word sire!

And d beauty of it is u can mix it with English

E.g mo ma a get back si yin very soon - I will get back to you very soon

lol...

kk

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ikan ikan ko ni won o. Shey alert 5k owa kere ju bayi? undecided Eshe increase e? 5K pere kor, tentossand ni.

kk
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uviesa(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2017
I know my ppl and my ppl know me grin grin grin
VickyRotex:

lol. cheesy So everyone that telecommutes, is now Yahoo Yahoo?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by eboiga(f): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Come to itire. You won't regret it
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by eboiga(f): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Come to itire ooo
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by baba11(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Agege

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / Living In London, Building In Lekki / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.